PDA

View Full Version : Web based skillmanager + implant question

numb
19-04-05, 11:22
I remember using a Javascript/Web based skill manager in the past. Anyone have a link to one? I cant really use the flash based one, it looks a bit obvious at work. I also will get in trouble for dling executables.

I also have another question, are the old rare implants, like marine etc no longer in the rare pool and available to buy?

Dr Strange
19-04-05, 11:45
The Marine (and others like it, SS, SF, SRI etc) are faction database items from within Hacknet. A hacker of that faction can download the blue prints for them and you just gotta build them with item parts off of any FSM and the cst license of whichever faction that item came from.

Did they use to be rare parts?

numb
19-04-05, 12:11
The Marine (and others like it, SS, SF, SRI etc) are faction database items from within Hacknet. A hacker of that faction can download the blue prints for them and you just gotta build them with item parts off of any FSM and the cst license of whichever faction that item came from.

Did they use to be rare parts?

Cheers

And yeah, they used to be made up of 4 low tech parts (if I remember rightly).

naimex
19-04-05, 12:32
i tihnk you mean koro´s skillmanager. think it was flash tho...

or maybe you dont.. nevertheless its way outdated

no wait, charplanner.. thats javascript

Scanner Darkly
19-04-05, 12:35
also all gloves used to be made from (4 low) tech parts, I like the NC2 tech pool so much better :D

Are the licenses and parts for building chips/gloves expensive?

Dr Strange
19-04-05, 12:40
also all gloves used to be made from (4 low) tech parts, I like the NC2 tech pool so much better :D

Are the licenses and parts for building chips/gloves expensive?

Not really. If I remember right a Marine without barter is like 50-60k ish (can't remember the exact number). Licenses are dirt cheap without barter and even cheaper with it.

I'd say all in all it's around 100k give or take by the time you calculate in the high density data cube for whichever, the little bit of gel to be used, all the parts and license, not to mention the time taken to obtain it all.

Or if you're just lazy 100-125k on trade channels for a built one of whatever.