PDA

View Full Version : C2P: Now I'm getting really fed up & confused!

athon
15-04-05, 21:04
So my accounts run out, and I go to renew it about a month ago. Except C2P have other ideas - transaction failed. Fine, I'll try again - back to the control panel, log in, reactivate. "No subscription found" - well duh! I let it run out, let me renew damnit!

Mail to KK: Help!
KK: It's C2P's fault
Mail to KK & C2P: Help! (I'm still thinking it's KK's fault at this point, since the problem is their website not giving me a link to even attempt to get to the C2P stage)
KK: It's fixed!

About a month passes due to work and other things. Then I try to resubscribe again yesterday - Transaction rejected - again.

Me to KK & C2P: Help! (I'm learning!)
Me to bank: Help! (Are you blocking this PSP (Payment service provider) with reference no. to my last transaction in Jan.)
Bank: Check your details and try again (Didn't say they were blocking it, but then again I guess they didn't say they weren't either)

Me in forums: Moan moan moan, borederline spam posts, whining mainly about C2P
Me in IRC: Moan moan moan. Actually - my other account ran out yesterday. Lets try renewing that one.

Log in - another 3 months on account. wtf? I swear I stoped that. fine. Hey, wtf? The transaction went through?

Just what in hels name is going on? Either my money is good or it isn't? Come on C2P, KK, whoever - get your act together please!

Athon Solo

Odin
15-04-05, 21:18
Ticket #? (PM it) If they billed the one account then the second should be no problem.