PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Time Mode - Windows XP 64 bug?

whifix
15-04-05, 19:24
So I booted up Windows XP Pro. 64-bit yesterday to see how it would handle NC2. After installing and patching and setting up my keys, graphics etc. I logged in and everything was in bullet time Max Payne style. For those that aren't familiar bullet time = slow motion mode. Has anyone else run into this problem with Windows XP Pro. 64-bit?

hegemon
15-04-05, 20:05
Works just fine here.

netster
16-04-05, 01:23
it works very much better than any other winxp .... try to reinstall gfx drivers!

Kozmos
16-04-05, 01:37
:lol:

I havent had bullet time NC since I used win98...

Reinstall DX and your gfx drivers, should sort it out...

Im on WinXP64 aswell and Ive had nothing but improvements over winXPpro when it coems to NC, I hardly even fatal now, only when it fuckin matters now tho :p :(

Only complaint about winXP64 is the fact that it has taken to my RAID like its a ginger stepchild or something... Keeps asking me for drivers etc even tho its installed and working fine O_o

mulle
16-04-05, 02:01
What version of Windows XP 64 are you guys using? I'm thinking of installing RC1 on one of my partitions

Tostino
16-04-05, 03:56
I had that before. I had to re install gfx drivers and DX to fix it.
Im on win 2k

Drake6k
16-04-05, 13:29
Any advantage to having bullet time?

Tostino
16-04-05, 17:34
Any advantage to having bullet time?
LOL no way. Last time I had it it showed every one going super slow (so I would NEVER miss a shot) but none of your shots will register becuase of the person not being where it shows them. And it sucks becuase it takes you about 5 min to run from plaza 1 to plaza 3 :lol: