PDA

View Full Version : Blessed hybs

Terayon
14-04-05, 05:47
Can someone please post their holy energy halo/psi attack 2 dmg and freq %'s please?

Thats all.

Original monk
14-04-05, 09:45
dunno about exact frequency's and damage% this will vary depending on small changes in youre setup :)

setup is quite easy tough so i will give you a basic setup wich can ffcourse be altered ... for example less ppu ... for more ppw or apu ..

for example i want a holy deflector blessed hybrid with psi attack 2:

holy def: psi 64 mst 63 ppu 122
psi attack2: psi 51 mst 56 apu 108

a simple setup would be, capped psi ... every point you have in int should go to psi-use ... preferable backbone is the reflexbooster 1, in youre head you put a ds, psicore, exp2, exp3 ...

so ya have 122 ppu 108 apu 63 mst and the rest you dump in ppw :) youre hybrid will have 1 decent attackspell and will be pretty strong in defense ..

this setup can easily be changed to holy energy halo if you lom youre ppw away to apu (to 118 apu) or yust spec the required apu

you will be less powerfull in defense but still strong enough to keep yourself alive :)

if you wonna stretch youre hybrid so he can use all damagetypes you can add 1 point extra to mst (making it 64 mst) and go for the regular fire halo :)

youre setup will be 122/122 with 64 mst and the rest in ppw ... still powerfull :) but a bit less defense then the psiattack2 hybrid :)

this is all witouth any PA ... when you start switching PA or getting psiboost3 from a ppu you can stretch this even further ffcourse .. you can also wear PA (put attackchips in) to turn yourself into a apu to level up with the guys :)

enjoy youre hybrid :)

(btw do a search on hybridthreads here on the forum, lots of very usefull infoz, also on apubased ones :) )

Terayon
14-04-05, 09:50
so ya have 122 ppu 108 apu 63 mst and the rest you dump in ppw youre hybrid will have 1 decent attackspell and will be pretty strong in defense ..

Already made this kind of setup. just need to know what i should expect.
Thx for the afdvice.

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 09:54
You should expect two tl3 heals from a melee tank or slasher spy and go down before they do :-)

Original monk
14-04-05, 10:45
400-500 % on youre spells and 105/min on psi attack2 :)

im not at home or i could give you the exact %ages, got myself a psiattack2monk on my second account, comes in handy for rezzing :)