PDA

View Full Version : Taxi (2004)

Dribble Joy
14-04-05, 03:43
Dunno if you lot have seen, heard about or given two shits about this film which came out last year and rapidly went to video.

Some of you may know that it's a remake.
Of a French film, not a country renouned for it's action/adventure film industry.

Hollywood has actually managed to make this film even worse.
The original was quirky and fun, mostly because it was French and done in a different way to usual.

This one is just bad.

MkVenner
14-04-05, 04:27
oh god...that one with queen latifa? bloody hell i could tell a mile off that was gunna be a pile of piss lol

Dribble Joy
14-04-05, 04:51
Out of sheer intrigue(that drove me to see the Italian Job remake), I wasted a good 12 hours of bandwidth on this pile of arse.

I'm thinking about placing a restraining order out on my own curiosty.

//edit
Man that wasn't slightly funny, I am so tired.

Terayon
14-04-05, 11:04
Cant beleive people went to see it. I would go into detail about why that movie looks so retarded, but i wont, now anyways. I will never see that movie, ever.

Out of sheer intrigue(that drove me to see the Italian Job remake)

I thought that movie was decent, but then i never saw the first.

Masentaja
14-04-05, 11:25
Every car movie is crap tbh :P
Movies have to include lots of corpses zombies gutsplattering and bloodvomiting!! ;<

Terayon
14-04-05, 11:36
Every car movie is crap tbh :P
*trys to think of a good car movie*
Ah i can think of 3. Gone in 60 seconds was alright, fast and furious 1 was good, and that one were the bus cant go below 60 or it blows up, not sure if that qualifies as a car movie...... Most arnt so good though, and thats why i cant name any exept torque. I can remember that becouse its one of the shittiest movies i have ever seen.

Dribble Joy
14-04-05, 15:04
The italian job is a british classic, the remake was OK, but.... it was a remake, my blind fanatacism cannot allow it to be as good or better :p.

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 15:28
Christine
The Dukes Of Hazzard
Knightrider.....

Yeah anything car related on tv sucks :-)

MkVenner
14-04-05, 15:33
bullit and ronin have some great car scenes...

the italian job is a great film lol, the remake...well...it wasnt lol

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 15:36
Ronin just goes to show that if you pull the standard French driver out of Paris's rush hour trafic, and ask him to feature in stuntmovie they'll do pretty damn good.

If you've ever driven through paris at rush hour, you'll know what i'm talking about.