PDA

View Full Version : Can this be possible? [kk plz read]

xkorpio
14-04-05, 01:59
Hi, maybe some of you remember me playing Neocron1, and I upgraded to Neocron 2, but leave playing after a month or two because I was getting bored.

Now I decided that is time to give Nc2 a second chance, so I reinstall, and Im going to pay... shi C2P or Paybycash, well... lets see what I have to do

PaybyCash... WTF? they ask me for 22.39 euros??? why? ok, lets try to reactivate C2P account... send an email to see what I have to do to get reactivated my account... WTFx2??? 19,95? why? I send another mail, "why I should pay 19.95 if the monthly fee is 12.95?" Answer "we have to pay 12.95+7 euros of upgrade from Neocron1 to Neocron2" my answer "must be an error, I already upgraded, I only stopped playing so I had to pay only the month, don't I?" his final answer:

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

I regret to inform you that everyone must pay the $19.95 upgrade fee.
This fee is issued regardless of whether they played previously or not.

When you stopped playing, you effectively cancelled your upgrade.

I am very sorry, but this is simply the Neocron policy.

Is this true? I was going to be a returning customer, but with this conditions definitely NOT.

P.D: Is the only game that I know that if you stop playing u have to pay updates again. What If I leave again and return? 19.95 each time?

Ozzon
14-04-05, 02:04
I got the same information when i tried to reactivate my account, they (PayByCash) want me to pay over 22$, i decided that i'll wait with the reactivation for now...

xkorpio
14-04-05, 02:08
And what the hells means this?:

"When you stopped playing, you effectively cancelled your upgrade"

???

[VP]Orion
14-04-05, 02:12
This never happened to me. Im using C2P btw. Ive cancelled my account for a few days when I couldnt afford it and then renewed it when I got cash again. Also cancelled once when I changed payment policy. Neither of these times I had to pay another upgrade fee. And so shouldnt you, thats stupid.

How about contacting Odin? He's helped other players with payment problems before.

Maester Seymour
14-04-05, 02:29
:wtf:

I cancelled my accounts last month because i was fed up of click2pay fuckin me around. Today i decided i would go with a paybycash option instead to renew one of my accounts with next month. I hope i ain't gonna have to pay for ANOTHER upgrade, once you've payed it you shouldn't have to pay for it again surely??. - If so mine will just have to stay cancelled cos i ain't paying a second upgrade charge, can't offord to pay it anyway... :confused:

Asurmen Spec Op
14-04-05, 03:02
Mail account@neocron.com they will help, they helped me when I hadda reactivate cuz Click2pay canceled my stuff

Super Mario
14-04-05, 03:20
o.k i have the same prob and tbh it takes the piss ..... I mean first the promises of NC:BDoY free add on ..... then changed to pay once for all accs you own .... then pay for each acc ..... NOW if you leave us you have to upgrade again ... FFS what kind of bull do you call this, some of us have been playing and paying for years and REALLY dont deserve this! I dont usally go off on things like this but WHY should we have to pay with ANOTHER upgrade fee!!! *Sigh* i just want to play the game. i was waiting for money to play now i have it I CANT AFFORD IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone..... but maybe if KK had made it clear that if you leave at all you have to upgrade again... Or
Also note that the game does not need to be re-purchased for existing account holders wishing to switch to the new payment method.
so can we please get this sorted out or make this more publicly known so that other people dont have to go through all the hassle we did

Vanten
14-04-05, 08:02
I have reactivated serveral times during my time in NC2, never payed more than the 12eruros for each month, except when I upgraded from NC too NC2.

Dr Strange
14-04-05, 08:25
I have reactivated serveral times during my time in NC2, never payed more than the 12eruros for each month, except when I upgraded from NC too NC2.

Things are obviously changed now, I've even logged into the launcher to check the prices, both C2P and PBC seem to want at a full $25-30 American even if you've already upgraded that NC2 account.

Vanten
14-04-05, 09:00
Strange, I reactivated last week, and it costed me the 12.99 euros only. I use C2P, with my VISA. Keep in mind that 12.99 euros is 16,34 in USD. But the figures you're talking about seams a bit high?

Drake6k
14-04-05, 09:01
Things are obviously changed now, I've even logged into the launcher to check the prices, both C2P and PBC seem to want at a full $25-30 American even if you've already upgraded that NC2 account.

That is bullshit, I'm not reactivating!!! Was looking forward to playing again :mad: Can KK reply here? I'm sick of emailing kk and c2p. I mean... I had to talk to c2p two differnt times on the phone already.

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 09:17
C2P will be the death of this game.
If the shareholders would do a simple calculation of how much money they loose from customers that can't or won't reactivate or plain play the game for the first time, and compare that to the profits made from the C2P company (from neocron) they'll realize that this is going nowhere.

I haven't seen a single game on the internet to have this much problems in retrieving money from their customers, or making it so hard on their customers when they actualy got to pay and want to reactivate.

I'm sure the KK management has their hands in their hair due to C2P being forced down their throats.

Selendor
14-04-05, 10:45
When you stopped playing, you effectively cancelled your upgrade.

wtf lol...I'd like to see this 'Neocron Policy' he's on about. If he's made it up then whoever that is needs a sharp punt out of the door.

Terayon
14-04-05, 11:00

It could be that you were never billed before. I used c2p and they couldent charge my creditcard and didnt bother telling me (bro's card). One day i cancled my account and got some email later saying how they were closing my account becouse they couldent draw money from the creditcard. Thought it was all bs and forgot about it until i tried getting back with PBC and having them tell me i owe way more then i thought i did. I found out that i was never charged before so i had to pay the upgrade fee once i reactivated. Maybe thats whats happening to you.

Dr Strange
14-04-05, 11:09
It could be that you were never billed before. I used c2p and they couldent charge my creditcard and didnt bother telling me (bro's card). One day i cancled my account and got some email later saying how they were closing my account becouse they couldent draw money from the creditcard. Thought it was all bs and forgot about it until i tried getting back with PBC and having them tell me i owe way more then i thought i did. I found out that i was never charged before so i had to pay the upgrade fee once i reactivated. Maybe thats whats happening to you.

Me personally, I'm fine with C2P.

My friend however, has been billed before. I know this cause he has 4 accounts, all of which were upgraded to NC2, and had been played with, and had been payed for.

The simply point is, something is up with both. I know for a fact PBC is asking for the upgrade fee in this case. The account has already been upgraded. As you can see others who have been playing and paying in the past are getting the same thing. This is holding my friend back from playing atm cause PBC won't allow a normal 1 month payment it adds on the Upgrade Fee, each time. People are also saying CP2 is doing this in some instances, but C2P is not an option for my friend at this time.

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 11:13
Well, a buddy of mine just reactivated his account after changing to PBC.
He got this info on the last webpage from PBC:

Package Price: EUR 29.69
Please Send: EUR 23.68
Package Description: Neocron 2 3-Month

He was asking me what amount to transfer via the bank transfer thing.
I haven't got a clue either.

Terayon
14-04-05, 11:16
Why dousent he just email PBC? They have realy fast customer service.

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 11:19
Mine run out at the end of the month, and i don't want to be charged an extra upgrade when i switch to pbc. Hell, ive paid enough upgrade fees allready.
I'll see what he has to pay and then decide.

Edit: He got an email stating that he has to pay 23.68 euros.
Damn, that's cheap for 3 months.

Ozzon
14-04-05, 11:50
Does anyone has his account status saying that it's cancelled? It seems to be some C2P bullshit, that after you stop paying they change your account status to "closed" not "cancelled" and it seems to reset your account data and thats why they want us to pay for the DoY again.

This is bullshit and KK should do something about accounts being "closed" instead of "cancelled", so we could reactivate normally.

SizZLeR
14-04-05, 13:31
Why dousent he just email PBC? They have realy fast customer service.

Woot 8| U must be a famous comedian! LOL

I for one have experienced the "fast" custome servie of PBC and it stinks so bad i can smell it here in Denmark when the wind blows in the right direction! :D

Some time back posted about their so called customer service, i documentet everything, so that way I had prove of what i claimed was correct.

Let's see some prove of the opposite, i've never seen it actually from anyone who says that PBC has fast customer service, they may have when the case is about them getting your money, but when it comes to problem solving, they're about the same speed as a sloth! :lol:

enigma_b17
14-04-05, 13:35
so u paid for the upgrade once, cancelled ur account and now u want to reactivate it and theyr trying to charge u the upgrade again?

|R@zor|
14-04-05, 18:39
i had exactly the same problem,

I tried to reactivate my account back in january, but when i went onto the NC website and clicked the reactivate link, it said account not found, so i e-mailed KK and they sorted it out.

Then i found out from C2P that i needed to up-grade again, so i just e-mailed KK again and they sorted it out pretty quickly.

paolo escobar
14-04-05, 18:52
I pay for my account with PBC after a long nightmare with C2P. There is no upgrade fee which alot of ppl seem to be talking about and it costs about £7 per month. Thus i pay for one month at a time, let that expire and activate another of my accounts. Keep doing that on a rotation basis so i dont get bored with my chars.

Odin
14-04-05, 21:38
I already posted in the PBC thread before this thread was even up.

If you left your account in payment default or never paid for it in the first place due to C2P being unable to bill your card then you will get this fee.

As said earlier mail account@neocron.com and I can check it right away and verify whether your account was such.

zii
14-04-05, 21:40
/EDIT/ Removed text as Nid replied.

Ascension
14-04-05, 22:37
/EDIT/ Removed text as Nid replied.
thats not Nid... :wtf:

Ozzon
14-04-05, 23:41
thats not Nid... :wtf:

Thats nidO backward... the conspiracy... :eek:

Thanks for help Odin!

Vae Victis
23-04-05, 03:59
... Neocron Policy... you'll have to show him the Neocron INGAME Policy..
KOS KOS i pwn j00 mfer!!111oneoneoen

sux... I cancelled my account 2 months ago, I aint gonna pay for another upgrade if I decide to come back