PDA

View Full Version : Jeeze... but good to be back.

=REMUS=
13-04-05, 23:00
Well i'm back but it couldnt of been made any more awkward to be honest, 6 days downloading the game and now I have 595 broken files to download apparently :( although they are only taking 4 or 5 sec's to download.

I'm on a 10 day trial atm just to see how things have changed, if I pay the 29.99 euro charge can I choose which charecters out of my old pluto accounts that I want to transfer?

Anyway i'll be seeing you in game hopefully some time tonight on terra if there are still many people I was friendly with back some 6-7 months ago.

;)

enigma_b17
13-04-05, 23:10
Welcome back remus,

you can choose what chars you want to transfer, eg if u have 1 char on pluto on 1 account you ccan transfer it over the Terra, but you wont be able to transfer a pluto char on another account to terra aswell. Unless they changed things

=REMUS=
13-04-05, 23:21
Ahh yeah i remember, I still don't understand it and I would be more than willing to believe that they still havn't explained why they have to do that...

I couldnt care less if they deleted the other accounts I only want 3 charecters but if they expect me to pay 90 euros for that they are off their rocker.

enigma_b17
13-04-05, 23:44
well it might b different now, mail a gm or ask nid he might b able to give u an official word on it

=REMUS=
14-04-05, 00:17
still says there are 512 files missing but now the launcher isnt picking them up?

Tells me to use the file checker... but the launcher doesnt have that feature anymore........ *sigh*

Xeno LARD
14-04-05, 00:23
still says there are 512 files missing but now the launcher isnt picking them up?

Tells me to use the file checker... but the launcher doesnt have that feature anymore........ *sigh*

Yes it does.

(Configuration -> check file integrity (sp?))

=REMUS=
14-04-05, 00:47
Ahhh, thanks for that. It's just situated in a different place to where it used to be when I last played, before it was in the main tool bar along the top.

Thanks bud!

SirRah
14-04-05, 00:55
Hey Remus! Nice to see some oldies back :)

xkorpio
14-04-05, 02:03
Im trying to be an oldie returning but... read this, and say me what do you think:

Trying to get back to Neocron (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=124364)

=REMUS=
14-04-05, 02:29
Sexy rah babeh! :D

xkorpio that situation is utter bollucks, contact help desk. Chargeing $18 every time you friggin stop play, that's rediculous...

On another note could anyone post up the 2nd bin file on www.yousendit.com or somthing tonight or today if poss then I can use the schools connection to download the file.

If you can help please do!

john irons
20-04-05, 22:54
lo kit

been to newtown recentley?

Tostino
20-04-05, 23:25
Welcome back!! Glad that you got over that RL>NC bull shit you were spewing :lol:

sanityislost
20-04-05, 23:53
Sex & wbackers mate! :D

SiL ..:..

=REMUS=
23-04-05, 01:59
lo kit

been to newtown recentley?

meh!!!! who is this!!

:D tosti and sanity :D

I got my broad band turned on litterally 30 mins ago!!! i'm downloading the bin 2 file now :D

Drake6k
23-04-05, 02:37
meh!!!! who is this!!

:D tosti and sanity :D

I got my broad band turned on litterally 30 mins ago!!! i'm downloading the bin 2 file now :D

Oh freakin' sweet. I JUST joined SXR today myself. Hurry up and get in!!

sanityislost
23-04-05, 04:25
:D....bit late to log on now....but will be on tomo nite >_<
SXR=sex!

SiL ..:..