PDA

View Full Version : Black dragon nightclub

Robotnix
13-04-05, 13:33
Hi, I just wanted to post some pictures of a black dragon appartment that i have been doing out as a club. So far, i have made the bar and a few other things, but it's not quite yet finished ;)
The bar is the focus point of all clubs so i thought i'd only include bar pics for now, and if anyone is interested in seeing other parts let me know. It's been way fun making out this massive appartment, i've spent about 3 million on it so far and it's still no where near done. :eek:
When it's finished i was thinking of using it for rp and opening it as a DOY bar for all anti city to enjoy. Let me know what you think! Buy one drink and a selection of hard drugs get 10 TG epic grenades for free! :D
I'm sorry if the pictures are a little dark, they seemed to be dark even with gamma turned up full whack :wtf:
If anyone has a black dragon epic appartment also that they have made up, please show me if you want to because i would like to see how other people have done in making out this huge appt!
Peace,
P.S I have made stairways upto the highest level of the appartment, i was planning on building a massive bar up there, as i found there to be much more room up near the roof. :cool:

Robotnix
13-04-05, 13:37
BTW, my monks name is Chaos Theory, so dm him in game if u have an app to show off. :angel:

Masentaja
13-04-05, 14:29
Looks cool, remember to beg strippers to your bar table :E

Robotnix
13-04-05, 14:40
Yeah! If only i could get more dancers to dance on the tables :cool:

I guess i should contact a GM and ask hey!?

Dribble Joy
13-04-05, 15:14
Ask if they can add some bartenders too.

Skusty
13-04-05, 15:56
Ask if they can add some bartenders too.
If he gets that i want a VHC that you cant use in my OZ theme app

zii
13-04-05, 22:43
"The bar is the focus point of all clubs "

Not in the clubs I go to! If fact,anything but the bar is the focus. We go to the bar to join the queue to grab the drink to quickly leave back to the dance floor to carry on dancing.

So, you need to make a dance floor with some indoor lasers and couple of decks .

Robotnix
14-04-05, 01:08
If there was no bar, there would be no drink, and if there was no drink.. then i suspect the punters would not be very happy. But anyway if i could make a dance floor with lighting and all the other things you would expect in a club, then yes.. i would.

Robotnix
14-04-05, 01:47
Here is the bigger (maybe better) bar on the top level of the club. Still unfinished.
:lol:

Kallima
14-04-05, 07:33
lol i wish i took pictures of Rachmaninoff's BD apt

he has a little PVP arena at the top of his :D

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 09:21
Looking good, but expect some BLOOD officers to come ask you for your license and check the customers for illegal drugs.
I'm certain that a BLACK DRAGON bar has drugs sold there.

CMaster
14-04-05, 13:13
You guys are gonna raid places in the dome for breaking NC laws?!

Robotnix
14-04-05, 13:15
expect some BLOOD officers to come ask you for your license

City admin and Lioon Reeza have no authority in the dome baby :cool: Come under cover if you like, but don't expect to leave if your found out! :lol:

Bugs Gunny
14-04-05, 13:41
The law of reza is not just in the city, it is aplied all over the wastelands too.
You have a self-proclaimed state there, for which Reza has never officialy accepted it's legal status, hence you are all outlaws which can be arrested and tried for forming a mob. (amongst about 50 other violations, including not adhering to minimum sanitation requirements).

You are all warned.