PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for KK

SnAkE_BE
10-04-05, 21:50
KK make some new ingame thing like secret thing rare dropping mobs or something like a new lvling spot like chaos caves and stuff.
like open reagants i dont know what ur plans are for that.
and make some lvl spot near nc so pro city dues can lvl there now that they really aren't wanted at chaos caves. some fire mobs alike mobs around the city maybe. u know things that make ppl forget about them bugs and unwanted changes.

something like the pic down here
for exemple a experimental defnece lab started by neocron where the experiments have taken over (genetically manipulated animals or someting or cyborg things or whatever)

Eckhart
10-04-05, 22:50
Unless Im wrong the place where you've put that defence lab is in the middle of the sea. Do you mean it to be open to only those with air transport only?

Perhaps KK could put in an aircab to there or something.

SnAkE_BE
10-04-05, 22:56
no dude look for the yellow dot on the map

but that would be a nice idea an island in the sea or something no gr just get there by swimming or flying .

MkVenner
10-04-05, 23:17
been asking for islands and shit for a while

would hella cool

it all started with everyone at the bottom of the map, and the mobs got harder the norther you went, so you slowly worked your way up, now people start at both ends its not a good....shame you cant double the hight of the map, and have ot go easy, medium, hard, medium, easy

athon
11-04-05, 09:22
Ahhh - poor pro cities can't level anywhere because they can't hold the worthwhile ops and defend their levelling grounds.

<takes a moment of pity for the pro cities beforce grabbing his sniper rifle and going out hunting for them>

Athon Solo

Original monk
11-04-05, 09:40
an island he ? or underwater lab ?

are we getting boats ? submarine's ?

would be fun :)

Dr Strange
11-04-05, 09:56
I'd personally prefer engine fixes first and foremost.

50/50 synchs are getting ridiculous

Fatals, while not super often, always seem to happen at the worst possible times (knee deep in mobs, pvping, driving a flying vehicle...)

Synching from one zone to the next to warp into someone elses character then be kicked to the login screen...(sorry whoever was droning in a glider in F13, I think I crashed it when I synched into your guy, my bad..)

After that content changes would be nice, new hunting places as suggested, among other things.

(Yes I know its the same old "fix it!" shit people have shouted since the dawn of time, just expressing my opinion again, of what I think should be fixed first)

msdong
11-04-05, 11:09
...After that content changes would be nice, new hunting places as suggested, among other things.

i guess thats two teams - landscape constructin and bugfixes. so no reason to wait.

Richard Blade
11-04-05, 18:11
Ahhh - poor pro cities can't level anywhere because they can't hold the worthwhile ops and defend their levelling grounds.

<takes a moment of pity for the pro cities beforce grabbing his sniper rifle and going out hunting for them>

Athon Solo

Excellent post! Oh wait, looks more like trolling.

Neocron could use a few more high level spots for leveling that aren't camped by anti's all the time.
We know that warfare is big in this game, but sometimes even the warriors need to level somewhere that they won't be constantly killed.

Great idea Snake_BE.

Regards,
RB

Eckhart
11-04-05, 18:22
no dude look for the yellow dot on the map
My mistake. I misinterpreted, my apologies.

dem0n
11-04-05, 18:22
I'd personally prefer engine fixes first and foremost.

50/50 synchs are getting ridiculous

Fatals, while not super often, always seem to happen at the worst possible times (knee deep in mobs, pvping, driving a flying vehicle...)

Synching from one zone to the next to warp into someone elses character then be kicked to the login screen...(sorry whoever was droning in a glider in F13, I think I crashed it when I synched into your guy, my bad..)

After that content changes would be nice, new hunting places as suggested, among other things.

(Yes I know its the same old "fix it!" shit people have shouted since the dawn of time, just expressing my opinion again, of what I think should be fixed first)
off topic?

nice idea, maybe it's too big of an addition a new underwater\island experimental base, you'd have to create a new concept for it. I'd say the wastelands offer a lot more oppertunities for new dungeons, yeah high level caves are ok, but I think what we need is more low level dungeons with existing mobs, which would be near each city, NC would get caves with, dunno, rampaging wolves, something level 20/20 to 45/45, with a boss wolf mob, and something parallel for DoY, maybe snakes, worms [which would make sence, that only mature worm surfaced while the helpless ones remained within their spawning points].

I definitly agree that NC requires a more diverse and larger mob scene :), new mobs aren't required [by new I'm reffering to new mob types], just new bloodlines of existing, with which you would get the required diversity.

Dribble Joy
11-04-05, 18:40
been asking for islands and shit for a while

would hella cool

it all started with everyone at the bottom of the map, and the mobs got harder the norther you went, so you slowly worked your way up, now people start at both ends its not a good....shame you cant double the hight of the map, and have ot go easy, medium, hard, medium, easy
They have supposedly done this allready, with mobs getting tougher the closer to the middle of the WL.

It's in the patch notes anyway.

athon
11-04-05, 19:34
Excellent post! Oh wait, looks more like trolling.

Neocron could use a few more high level spots for leveling that aren't camped by anti's all the time.
We know that warfare is big in this game, but sometimes even the warriors need to level somewhere that they won't be constantly killed.

Great idea Snake_BE.

Regards,
RB
We can level where we do continuously because we defend out territory. If KK just add more hunting areas we'll just take those too. The only way you lot can gain the right to level somewhere is to stop being such wusses and defend your territory like we do ours, then there wouldn't be such a problem.

Or you could just stob being idiots and realise that all you're fed by Reeza and his cohorts are FUD.

Halting your forced oppression on the Fallen Angels and your continual attempts to brain wash the free and forcing them to believe the same things as you would atleast be a start.

Athon Solo

athon
11-04-05, 19:38
They have supposedly done this allready, with mobs getting tougher the closer to the middle of the WL.

It's in the patch notes anyway.
Hah - more has disappeared than has appeared since the destruction of the Dome. After much hunting, sector I 09 is now devoid of anything but a crappy club, a few anarchy breed (more of the oppressed who have fled Neocron), and the warbot facility, which is another example of how brilliant the pro-cities are at reverse engineering technology they couldn't even begin to understand.

Athon Solo

RogerRamjet
11-04-05, 20:23
We can level where we do continuously because we defend out territory. If KK just add more hunting areas we'll just take those too. The only way you lot can gain the right to level somewhere is to stop being such wusses and defend your territory like we do ours, then there wouldn't be such a problem.

Athon Solo

I dont know if youve noticed but we do defend our territory, Gravis for example, we have held it for a long time and we usually keep it open to all. However if we take a popular outpost like Cycrow, its guaranteed that we would have to fight continuosly against every anti-city clan who wanted a pop, and trust me, ive been there. I think the record was 12 hours one saturday. In my opinion its not worth it, there are better places to lvl at. Tsunami HQ, Black Dragon HQ, Crahn HQ, all 100/100 mobs and above, you cant ask for more good lvling spots actually INSIDE Neocron.

which is another example of how brilliant the pro-cities are at reverse engineering technology they couldn't even begin to understand.

And i dont know how you can say that your "engineers" are better than ours, when you moved from Tech Haven to that filth ridden, rat infested, radiation oozing hunk of cack you call Dome Of York. However they did get the "reverse engineering" part right, they went from the space age to the stone age :p

SnAkE_BE
11-04-05, 21:03
an island he ? or underwater lab ?

are we getting boats ? submarine's ?

would be fun :)

no! no underwater lab the lab isn't in the water ist on the map !!!!!!!!

hmmm underwater caves :p nice

athon
11-04-05, 21:04
And i dont know how you can say that your "engineers" are better than ours, when you moved from Tech Haven to that filth ridden, rat infested, radiation oozing hunk of cack you call Dome Of York. However they did get the "reverse engineering" part right, they went from the space age to the stone age :p
I can only pity you for being subject to so many lies, but if you have so many great levelling areas, why do you need more? And what makes you think that you'll be able to defend any news ones any better than you can the current ones?

It's obvious that your forces haven't got the manpower, stamina or the intelligence. Can't you see that Reeza is only working you to death for his own ends?

Oh, if you would only see the light, you could level alongside us, with our protection.

Athon Solo

SnAkE_BE
11-04-05, 21:15
OH YEAH KK WE WANT UR OPINION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give it to the ppl we want some words from ur side

Or you could just stob being idiots and realise that all you're fed by Reeza and his cohorts are FUD.

Halting your forced oppression on the Fallen Angels and your continual attempts to brain wash the free and forcing them to believe the same things as you would atleast be a start.

Athon Solo

no it wouldn't be an op territory like DRT and BD and EL FARID

lol and u sound like u are only living in the nc story lol.

Hah - more has disappeared than has appeared since the destruction of the Dome. After much hunting, sector I 09 is now devoid of anything but a crappy club, a few anarchy breed (more of the oppressed who have fled Neocron), and the warbot facility, which is another example of how brilliant the pro-cities are at reverse engineering technology they couldn't even begin to understand.

Athon Solo

wtf same to u what does the jugg factory have to do with this topic?

athon
11-04-05, 22:16
no it wouldn't be an op territory like DRT and BD and EL FARID
Graves, TG Canyon (with caves), El Farid, MC5, Desert Racetrack, Battle Dome, none of these are at ops. They may be near ops, but that's unavoidable. You're just making up excuses as to why you can't level (the real reason being because you're a wuss and prefer to moan). I can level for hours in many zones, on warbots, whatever without seeing a soul, so don't tell me that you can't find somewhere to level. Come and find the zone I'm in, kill me and then you can level there (until I come back to reclaim my zone).

lol and u sound like u are only living in the nc story lol.
OOC: It's called role-playing. You should try it sometime, what with this being an mmorpg and all

wtf same to u what does the jugg factory have to do with this topic?
I was commenting on DJ's comment that the wastelands were rumoured to be getting harder, with tougher mobs towars the central areas instead of the northern areas.

Athon Solo

RogerRamjet
12-04-05, 09:40
I wasnt arguing for new lvling areas, and quite frankly the effort that would be involved to constantly defend them isnt worth it, so to be fair im argung against it. Like i said, if i want to lvl i do it inside NC, where i dont have to worry about being attacked, and id suggest this to other fellow Neocron citizens.

SnAkE_BE
12-04-05, 14:00
btw athon i aint nagging about i not being able to lvl so f*ck off.
i can lvl where i want it would only be easier if there where high lvl spots around the city. i lvl at h12 all te time.
and u said something about engenneers being better and the jugg factory didnt sound like a reply to another guy.
stay away from this tread if u dont like it..

SnAkE_BE
12-04-05, 14:03
I wasnt arguing for new lvling areas, and quite frankly the effort that would be involved to constantly defend them isnt worth it, so to be fair im argung against it. Like i said, if i want to lvl i do it inside NC, where i dont have to worry about being attacked, and id suggest this to other fellow Neocron citizens.

when i go lvling i jst take my best spell or weapon in the first slot nothing else worse i could loose is my PA. if that happens ill just buy a new one then dont care if they attack me but how its going on out there like a whole group on 1 guy or 2 ppu's for 1 enemy sorry then who is the wuss.

RogerRamjet
12-04-05, 22:15
I dont understand, are you calling me a wuss for going to a better lvling place inside NC, not worrying about being attacked and therefore having a much more enjoyable experience or are you saying that to the antis who all attack 1 guy and come with lots of PPUs etc?

SnAkE_BE
12-04-05, 22:18
im not calling u a wuss read the lines properly is said ppl who come with 2 ppu's or just whole groups who attack just 1 guy who want to lvl in better places around the canyons

Jesterthegreat
12-04-05, 22:22

Athon Solo

yawn...

lets not turn this into a "who brings 4x the numbers to kill leveling chars" thread plz...

RogerRamjet
12-04-05, 22:25
I get ya now, its just you used my post and all, i was all like EHHHHHHHHH.