PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...Im not sure i get it.

FaveriN
10-04-05, 19:56
This is in no way a complaint of any sort. Was just wondering what the following statement pertained to, exactly:

We are still targeting the international release at March 25th (i.e. the last Friday in the quarter). The only outstanding issue we have is an ongoing discussion with PEGI over the game's rating and associated printed "icons" illustrating the level of violence, sex, swearing etc. This still needs to be resolved which is preventing us from printing the package inlays and this is likely to push everything back by a couple of weeks.

Everything else is ready to go though so we don't anticipate any further slippage. Unfortunately we can't just re-use the NC1 rating, even though our strippers are less "exposed" now.

Does 'everything being ready to go' also refer to the newbie Mc5 and other related aspects as well? If so, why not simply implement it right away, since the only outstanding issue is the rating? To my knowledge, patch 130 contains the data, but doesnt enable the new functions of Mc5 (havent read into precisely what they are, yet, but i created a new rifle PE just to enjoy it :D ).

Just thought i'd ask this here instead of elsewhere, since folks are complaining about the forums being dead, so i thought i'd show them that they're better off with it being a ghost-town rather than people asking retarded questions like the one above. ;)

Nidhogg
10-04-05, 20:05
I've stated later in that thread that unfortunately there will be a further short delay. This is unfortunate but also unavoidable. Also, due to contractual and commercial considerations the new content will only be released to coincide with the boxed release.

N

FaveriN
10-04-05, 20:20
I ought to make better use of the PM option, eh. ;)

Thanks Nidd. Think i read that the boxed release is due out on the 15th of this month. Is this still the case?

Kozmos
10-04-05, 21:34
I ought to make better use of the PM option, eh. ;)

Thanks Nidd. Think i read that the boxed release is due out on the 15th of this month. Is this still the case?
Thats wow re-release not NC :lol:

I think NC2 on the 27th or something

FaveriN
10-04-05, 21:53
lol...Close enough. Atleast i got the part where they're both MMOs right. :lol: