PDA

View Full Version : forums = dead?

Dr Strange
10-04-05, 07:14
is it just me or have the forums quadrupley (if thats even a word) died off in the last few days?

i mean at like 11pm on a saturday the damn forums are dead, completely. yea some will say "but but its Saturday night people go out" who are ya kidding? most people are inside on the internet on the weekends (at least most gamers are)

ive seen threads made by different people being posted in normal hours and get 1 reply out of 300+ views....

Jesterthegreat
10-04-05, 09:44
forums have been dieing more and more for ages.

one year ago (just before i lost my old job) i could literally sit on the forums all day and talk as much as a chat program.

now i post on a couple of threads in the morning, by lunch i got about 5 replies to post, another 5 when i get home, then i play.

msdong
10-04-05, 10:22
we only have advanced forum users here, that follow the rule: "dont open a thread about a topic you find while using search"

Ryen
10-04-05, 16:44
I think it's related to player populations. Should pick up once international release happens.

[TgR]KILLER
10-04-05, 16:46
oh god. how many of these useless topics do people have to make in a week ? this is number #50593539 i see this week.

OMG R THE FORUMS DEAD ? ONOZ

sigh. cba to explain why again. use search will ya :/

Nullvoid
10-04-05, 17:09
ingame seems to be where all the action is?

Nidhogg
10-04-05, 18:21
is it just me or have the forums quadrupley (if thats even a word) died off in the last few days?
It's just you. Seriously, apart from yesterday which was pretty quiet the forums have been busier in the last week than they have been for a long time. Thread closed.

N