PDA

View Full Version : Doy Guards and NC Guards have a battle royal in the dome

Dr Strange
09-04-05, 05:51
If you can contribute actual screenies of the bots fighting, please do so. I was busy attacking with my mc tank:

So I hear on teamspeak "oh my god, there are bodies everywhere in FA. what the fuck is going on?!?!?!?". When you got there it was like a scene out of Night of the Living Dead (before they got up and started walking, in the movie that is):

http://home.carolina.rr.com/thepit/omg.jpg

Most of them contained chemicals of some kind on them, most not worth much but hey I picked'em up anyway.

I wish I had time to get screens of the fight;

Amongst the Sidestreets 1 shown, there was was a contingent of Pro City guards (Screaming Horse I think) and Anti City guards waging in a battle. They were matched even, until we showed up and tipped the scales in the favor of the Anti City guards. They still pack a punch even with ppu support and have a butt load of life points. A nice group of about 6-7 of us took down at least 4+ of these, with the Anti City guards help of course.

offtopic: GM's were nice enough to fix the soullight bugs the Pro Guards caused, cheers for that. the dead body thing was just cool as well. love spontaneous events, specially on a slow Friday night.

The Dome is safe yet again, for now.

eprodigy
09-04-05, 06:03
pretty neato thing i was there *cough* ^^ *cough*.. but was a bit late to help and didnt fancy losing my 100 sl (not realizing the GM's would repair that). more stuff like this always welcome!