PDA

View Full Version : Dark pvp2 temp download

darks forem mas
08-04-05, 11:30
this ones uber guys it rachmaninoff in a full op war it rocks notice dark apus dont worry about buffs they just get on with killing

http://s42.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=21D1D614H5GJS39XCWUM41TPRY

Nidhogg
08-04-05, 11:52
Thread moved.

N

J J
08-04-05, 12:18
haha this is the time yesterday when FF, Dark, Exiles and a few other anticity clans turned up to fight the 7/8 of us that were online :rolleyes: A classic, and thankfully not what we've come to expect from most anti clans. Lets hope things return to normal soon. Nice soundtrack though ;)

RogerRamjet
08-04-05, 12:19
WOHOHOH JJ LAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Any idea what media player this thing works on, since it doesnt work on Windows media player.

E. Cryton
08-04-05, 12:22
hahaha, u mean dark + ff pvp ?

well, is this the new monk-o-cron thread ?

or is it

dark + ff zerging nc-elite # soldierz ?

i'd never post shit like this on forums.
its a shame ... so many ppus at the apu died ....

selfown tbh.

J J
08-04-05, 12:27
WOHOHOH JJ LAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Any idea what media player this thing works on, since it doesnt work on Windows media player.

Worked fine on mine mate, media player 10.

Ryydmann
08-04-05, 13:19
Works good with MP10. Loved the "soundtrack", by the way what band/song was that?

Preach
08-04-05, 13:27
hahaha, u mean dark + ff pvp ?

well, is this the new monk-o-cron thread ?

or is it

dark + ff zerging nc-elite # soldierz ?

i'd never post shit like this on forums.
its a shame ... so many ppus at the apu died ....

selfown tbh.

your right, better to just complain about stuff others have posted

J J
08-04-05, 13:36
Come on, to do it was pretty lame. To then post on the forums in a 'rawr we pwnzored joo we r 1337' well :rolleyes:, just :rolleyes:

[TgR]KILLER
08-04-05, 13:43
been fighting all day with all clans.. soldierz and H and a few others at cyc uhm soldierz came to rr.. a few min later a load of nc elite came ( they were at gravis grouping when soldierz attacked ) pro city don't always fight alone nor does anticity. claiming eighter side always comes alone is bs.

sure sometimes they do. over the last days i'v seen so many rdogz / ff fights were they din't have anybody else there.

Preach
08-04-05, 13:44
In all fairness, Rez Dogz are one of the best clans for fighting alone, we respect them a lot for that. THey can definately stand on their own feet

Kuya
08-04-05, 14:03
Very nice movie, at what speed do you play it? because the hl rare swire goes alot faster then normal?

Jesterthegreat
08-04-05, 14:04
if fraps / gamecam records at a better fps than you get "ingame" while running it the vid will be sped up.

Spermy
08-04-05, 16:25
In all fairness, Rez Dogz are one of the best clans for fighting alone, we respect them a lot for that. THey can definately stand on their own feet

I hope you're going to pay for new pants... I just pissed myself at that. IME - dirty and underhanded, yeah they got skills, but they don't use em. I'd respect em if they were... a little more classy.

Nullvoid
08-04-05, 17:33
what was the point of this movie i wonder? great tune like, but umm...am i meant to be bowled over by some display of skill or what?

J J
08-04-05, 18:54
this ones uber guys it rachmaninoff in a full op war it rocks notice dark apus dont worry about buffs they just get on with killing

http://s42.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=21D1D614H5GJS39XCWUM41TPRY

That's actually too funny. Just watched the vid again, appears that the Dark APU starring in the show ran around a lot aimlessly, played a part in killing just one enemy, never went anywhere without a holy shelter on him and then got killed whilst attempting to antibuff a PPU :lol:

Maui
08-04-05, 19:33
omfg funnie'est moveh evah..

5 vs 15 and they still die ?? o_O

SovKhan
08-04-05, 19:37
wont let me dl it.

Infinite
08-04-05, 19:42
wont let me dl it.

Same :S
Get a decent host tbh :)

E. Cryton
08-04-05, 20:06
KILLER']been fighting all day with all clans.. soldierz and H and a few others at cyc uhm soldierz came to rr.. a few min later a load of nc elite came ( they were at gravis grouping when soldierz attacked ) pro city don't always fight alone nor does anticity. claiming eighter side always comes alone is bs.

sure sometimes they do. over the last days i'v seen so many rdogz / ff fights were they din't have anybody else there.

u'r moaning about pro city isnt fighting clanonly ? u mean like almost the whole dome does ?

and preach, tell me what better, to post some lame shit, to blame urself, selfown, or to not to post any shit like this.
i think, uPs did very well in op-fights and everyone knows that. there is no need for em to post any vid to prove it.
if u'r talk about nc-elite, do they have to show their skills ? do u want me to make a vid about rev, mage and me, killing like 14 ppl at cyc (members of 3, 4 clans) with 1 ppu and 2 droners ?
or do u want me to make a video about me going to crp with my spy and leaving 5 mins later becoz ff/dark, whoever is showing up with ppus ?
pretty embarassing

Major Havoc
08-04-05, 20:13
I liked the soundtrack; so where can I download the first DARK PvP movie from?

Maui
08-04-05, 20:42
u'r moaning about pro city isnt fighting clanonly ? u mean like almost the whole dome does ?

and preach, tell me what better, to post some lame shit, to blame urself, selfown, or to not to post any shit like this.
i think, uPs did very well in op-fights and everyone knows that. there is no need for em to post any vid to prove it.
if u'r talk about nc-elite, do they have to show their skills ? do u want me to make a vid about rev, mage and me, killing like 14 ppl at cyc (members of 3, 4 clans) with 1 ppu and 2 droners ?
or do u want me to make a video about me going to crp with my spy and leaving 5 mins later becoz ff/dark, whoever is showing up with ppus ?
pretty embarassing
post em both, I say !

$tormbringer
08-04-05, 20:58
i got some old vid of the ups fighting crew... no sound though...

it was ups vs ff and some allies...

clickeh (http://www.team-neotech.de/Neocron/hybhyb_hurrah!.avi)

Infinite
08-04-05, 21:08

pretty embarassing

Go for it

Terayon
08-04-05, 21:10
I hate how downloads are usaly limited to 100k now.

Nullvoid
08-04-05, 22:17
well that ups video is streets ahead of the one originally posted. It's nice seeing those ppu's go down so efficiently ^^

E. Cryton
08-04-05, 23:13
has anyone else recognized, how many uPs went down in that fight ?

1 :p

[PiN]Fluffy
08-04-05, 23:17
LMFAO!! I think procity is mad becuase even when they zerg they cant win TBH. It reminds me of last night when like 8-9 nc's elite got pawned by 4 ff. LOL

E. Cryton
08-04-05, 23:18
oh my god ... u still dont know what zerg means ?
u think pro city zerged coz 2 clans (4, 5 ppl) fought like 15 of u ?
or are u talking about the uPs vid ?

Maui
08-04-05, 23:20
rofl ups vid is teh sex :O

[PiN]Fluffy
08-04-05, 23:21
Its ok eric. Go get those imps repaired.......

E. Cryton
08-04-05, 23:34
wow.
great posting ? got anything else to say, or are u out of crappy vids, zerg-accusations etc etc .. ?

Kozmos
08-04-05, 23:42
Fluffy']LMFAO!! I think procity is mad becuase even when they zerg they cant win TBH. It reminds me of last night when like 8-9 nc's elite got pawned by 4 ff. LOL
4 ?

exsqueeze me ?

I was at the fights at gravis, redrock and krupp, at all fights, even the last one at krupp, you still had more then 4 people

[PiN]Fluffy
09-04-05, 00:32
Nop, im talking at about 10:00 pm Easter time. About 5 hours after the daily fighting. That was the 8-9 nc's elite v.s 4 ff

Terayon
09-04-05, 00:37
i got some old vid of the ups fighting crew... no sound though...

I enjoyed that, thx.

BTW neither side looked very organized, but maybe i just couldent see it from the video.

E. Cryton
09-04-05, 00:49
i'm not sure, but the apu wasnt on ts afaik, maybe thats why it looks like that.
but uPs never was that organized :)

Fluffy']Nop, im talking at about 10:00 pm Easter time. About 5 hours after the daily fighting. That was the 8-9 nc's elite v.s 4 ff

dont forget the lovely ug, hm ;) ?

Spermy
09-04-05, 13:45
AW FOR FUCKS SAKE!

it's not zerging if you are there first - there's no way to know how many peeps they'll bring...

Simple as... you were there first - they didn't bring enough.

(YES - lame but yes - *gasp* Humour)

E. Cryton
09-04-05, 14:12
...and ?
it was a zerg anyways.

Saiboku
09-04-05, 17:36
oh well, that ups vid reminds meh of good ol' nc times.

XaNToR
09-04-05, 18:32
haha ive set at least 4 nib shelters there :P

but well we ve zerged at every fight... :(

Saiboku
09-04-05, 18:43
BTW neither side looked very organized

hand eye coordination > organisation

LaZyBoY
09-04-05, 19:07
eric all you do is sit on this forum and flame people, why dont you actually login and organize pro city to beat us.

E. Cryton
09-04-05, 19:15
this is very funny ...

if pro city is showing up with like 2 clans, ff is whining about lame zergs etc etc and strikes back with their allies.

but now u say, get ur allies to fight us ?

btw, i dont really like to fight with the whole city, i like small battleteams, small clans.
like uPs was.

Bugs Gunny
09-04-05, 21:40
Screw the word ZERG. If you get outnumbered tought luck, form an alliance.
I'm sick of people shouting zerg at FF, outnumber them and let them whine about it for a change.

People bitching about noobbufs are always the ones that rely on ppu's too much and bring way too many of em.

Ninjahacking.... It happens. There's not much point to it, because if you need to ninjahack an op it'll be taken back anyway.

That's my two cents to piss off a bunch of people here :D

CMaster
09-04-05, 22:03
First - why when someone posts a video, do certain people have to flam instantly.
Seconds - zerging - FFS guys, if the other clan is bigger than you, either find a way to deal with it (and there are solutions) or make a bigger clan. Quit the goddamn whining!

E. Cryton
09-04-05, 22:30
First - why when someone posts a video, do certain people have to flam instantly.
if its shit like that vid, yea :p

seconds - zerging - FFS guys, if the other clan is bigger than you, either find a way to deal with it (and there are solutions) or make a bigger clan. Quit the goddamn whining!
watch the video again.
theres not 1 clan attacking.
2 or more clans and even ff alone outnumbered the defenders...

Terayon
09-04-05, 23:15
Rather not be in a clan that outnumbers everyone then in one. Just takes some fun away from op fights.

hand eye coordination > organisation

hand eye coordination + organisation > hand eye coordination :)
Your suposed to use your skills and be organised at the same time.

$tormbringer
10-04-05, 11:24
hehe the hybrid wasnt on ts i think... the others were... maybe thats y it didnt look organized... plus we were never that organized tbh...

and yes there was one guy downed... e. cobalt... aka n1n3/abner =)

i personaly think there isnt the need to outnumber someone.. if u know what u do u can kill big groups, even if your group is consisting of only a few ppl

dark_reaper
10-04-05, 20:49
Nice video :D . I still need to get my game cam to work so I can work on my videos.

mulle
11-04-05, 12:33
I like the part of the ups video at the end where the ff ppu seems to have 0 hps, gets shot for some time and then runs towards the gr and vanishes

Saiboku
12-04-05, 11:33
Screw the word ZERG. If you get outnumbered tought luck, form an alliance.
I'm sick of people shouting zerg at FF, outnumber them and let them whine about it for a change.

People bitching about noobbufs are always the ones that rely on ppu's too much and bring way too many of em.

Ninjahacking.... It happens. There's not much point to it, because if you need to ninjahack an op it'll be taken back anyway.

That's my two cents to piss off a bunch of people here :D

can u imagine that sóme ppl maybe dont like zerging? ninjahacking? FF is zerging and ninjahacking for ops, clans like uPs attacked the ops to get a good fight. if its sure that a clan isnt able to deliver a good fight, then his opponents will go and look for somebody who can.

Jesterthegreat
12-04-05, 13:27
Zerg wars may be "fair" but that doesnt make it a good thing.

Bugs Gunny
12-04-05, 13:30
You can't expect a large clan like FF to tell half their guys to stay home.
I would personaly enjoy a good old 50+people op fight again. It's just soooo..... laggy and jummy :-)

E. Cryton
12-04-05, 19:44
1.) i cant enjoy a laggy op-fight
2.) even with their huge amount of members ff cant fight alone.
if u like zerg fights, go for it, i dont really want to.

Jesterthegreat
12-04-05, 21:22
You can't expect a large clan like FF to tell half their guys to stay home.
I would personaly enjoy a good old 50+people op fight again. It's just soooo..... laggy and jummy :-)

can i expect them to stop attacking NC's Elites ops in the early hours, when we have 2 members online, and to not bring allied clans with them as well?

and is there some reason they cant just spread out enough (soldierz have 8 on... you 8 go there, NC's Elites have 5 on... you 5 go there, res dogz have 6 on... you 6 go there)?

they dont though. they dont seem to enjoy fighting, just holding ops.

Street
03-05-05, 01:05
shit happens, happens to us, happens to you - deal with it

Jesterthegreat
03-05-05, 08:51
shit happens, happens to us, happens to you - deal with it

*yawn* bumppings bad mister "spies suck and need stealth cos its impossible to get resists on them"

Kuya
03-05-05, 15:50
what is it with you ppl, STOP bumbing old threats... NID!!!!!!!