PDA

View Full Version : secret places ?

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 16:38
are there like secret places not many ppl know abouot in nc. i "think" i've seen all of neocron now not sure though thats why im asking for some locations to explore.

Heavyporker
05-04-05, 16:44
mainsewers....

pepper park secret tunnels..

Conduit
05-04-05, 16:49
Have you paid homage to the Big Yellow Ball (BYB) yet? ;)

MkVenner
05-04-05, 16:50
The secret area of the Oz9 cathedral, and the original Aggie rooms in the mainsewers are cool

Obsidian X
05-04-05, 16:51

I still believed that didn't exist until I saw it in that Zargerus Belt video - where the hell is it?

Dribble Joy
05-04-05, 16:51
FAHQ in the WL....

MkVenner
05-04-05, 16:54
I still believed that didn't exist until I saw it in that Zargerus Belt video - where the hell is it?
MB, not gunna say more than that, but bring a friend :p

Conduit
05-04-05, 16:55

Hmm, well it's location is a closely guarded secret :p
(but i hear that the city mercs worship there a lot & that you need 2 ppl to enter ;)

Obsidian X
05-04-05, 16:58
MB, not gunna say more than that, but bring a friend :p

No fucking wonder I've never found it, I always thought it was in TH :rolleyes:

SirRah
05-04-05, 17:02
Hmm, well it's location is a closely guarded secret :p
(but i hear that the city mercs worship there a lot & that you need 2 ppl to enter ;)

not only the mercs :p

Skusty
05-04-05, 17:06
8| There are the FActionhqs :lol:

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 17:14
mainsewer, oz9 thingy been there i have explored the city in my first 2 months so thats history.

Yellow ball? what is it? where is it? why is it? and what does it do?

Spermy
05-04-05, 17:16
not only the mercs :p

I remember my first "Ball" experience... It was magical ^_^

Cheers rah :D

SirRah
05-04-05, 17:18
The big yellow ball is like the name says a big yellow ball.

It's just there, but where..... only the ones who believe in the Big Yellow Ball know that.

Conduit
05-04-05, 17:19
Indeed.
The way is always open to true pilgrims, but ever obscured to unbelievers. ;)

Heavyporker
05-04-05, 17:27
fucking bitch, Rah.

Thanks for spoiling the newbie's suprise.

Jeez. Dammit

MkVenner
05-04-05, 17:30
well dude, its called a big yellow ball, what more could it be, other than a big yellow ball....he didnt give much away lol

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 17:32
i believe...

but i still dont know where it is.

but ill find it soon.:)

Spermy
05-04-05, 17:41
fucking bitch, Rah.

Jeez. Dammit

Dude...

Chill?

Jesus christ! It's a ball... it's big... it's yellow - you don't need a picture to make a mental image... besides the satisfaction lies in finding the ball, not in just gawping at it... even though it's awful pretty...

*Gawps*

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 17:48
fucking bitch, Rah.

Jeez. Dammit

u think im a noob? have u seen the graves, the 3 80/80 plants, the ceres biomechanical(or something like that) lab, every outpost, every oasis, almost every creature, like the juggernauts, have u been till the end of the jugg factory explored the whole gaya mine, seen every swamp cave?

Genty
05-04-05, 17:53
u think im a noob? have u seen the graves, the 3 80/80 plants, the ceres biomechanical(or something like that) lab, every outpost, every oasis, almost every creature, like the juggernauts, have u been till the end of the jugg factory explored the whole gaya mine, seen every swamp cave?

The definition of newbie in neocron is not seeing the Big Yellow Ball.

SirRah
05-04-05, 17:56
Have you seen the maze in the wastelands yet?

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 17:56
lol

i already saw it on the pic :p

MkVenner
05-04-05, 17:58
Have you seen the maze in the wastelands yet? that place was a bit of a let down...woulda been cool if you could get inside the bunker thing its sitting on

CMaster
05-04-05, 17:59
I havent seen the ByB or the secret FA HQ. Thats about it though I think.

Genty
05-04-05, 17:59
lol

i already saw it on the pic :p

The picture means nothing, you need to truely experience the Big Yellow Ball in all it's beauty. Stand in it's awe and you will experience something like nothing else.

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 18:02
u mean the maze in the area of blackhill

btw wth is this?
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/986143/weirdthing.JPG

k ty

is the yellow ball still there in nc2?
cuz alot of places are closed or removed and

MkVenner
05-04-05, 18:04
thats the "thing" in military base 3, no idea what exactly it is

to get the pic to show put and around the URL

i think the BYB is still in, where it is is unchanges pretty much

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 18:16
btw anyone know the secret of the farao yet?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/986143/secretofthefarao.JPG

well the secret is that it isnt real its just a thick as paper object :p

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/986143/secretofthefarao2.JPG

SnAkE_BE
05-04-05, 18:28
yellow ball log

i was near, i felt its presence.
drones wheren't enough to stop the friggin bots maybe an other harder touch would do it. im gona get there.

Original monk
05-04-05, 18:52
yellow ball log

i was near, i felt its presence.
drones wheren't enough to stop the friggin bots maybe an other harder touch would do it. im gona get there.

good luck ! :) its worth a visit hehe

ow and you seen the flying chair in the wastes on a mountain ? its not that secret tough, you cant look next to it lol

also seen a bunch of flying tree's, there more common it seems

im thinking of a real secret spot now but dont have one in mind atm :)

i wouldnt mind KK making more of these secrets like the byb, its fun :P

some counterstrike maps i made back in the days contained tons and tons of secret rooms lol, giving entrance to new rooms like a inside swimmingpoolarea with sofa's etc to relax... when you pressed a small secret button on the sofa a part of the floor would go open and you would get to the (working) shootingrange and guillotine (also working, a newbietrap :P) and when you discovered the secret button there you would get in a very tiny all control room ... with camera's that would let you check out every room in the map + buttons under em to detonate a bomb, room by room :)

now when a new player found out this secret room (3 secret linked rooms down deep, all with diffrent entrances at all diffrent sides) he still didnt know about the secret button in the mainhall wich if you pressed it locked the maincontrolroom's (cameraroom) area by a glass gently sliding in place of the entrancetunnel :P after that slowly filling with water till the top :)

a bit over the top but extremely fun :) (there was also a tower, i didnt make it myself tough, yust copied, that had a green light in it on top and a cave hanging next to it .. every new player got drawn to the light ffcourse, but once inside the top you would yust spawn into the hanging cage :P making you a bird in a cage, hopefully a friend released you by pressing a small button at the entrance of the tower )

not even talking about the easter eggs then :) yust secret stuff is cool :D

Nidhogg
05-04-05, 18:54
Anyone flown over the building above the Graves and checked out the markings on the roof?

N

MkVenner
05-04-05, 18:55
Anyone flown over the building above the Graves and checked out the markings on the roof?

N

some one told me to, but i lost 2 gliders trying it, so i gave up :p

ROZZER187
05-04-05, 19:19

ummm i think most people have but saying someone is a noob doesn not mean they haven't seen neocron :lol:

Brammers
05-04-05, 19:24
FAHQ in the WL....

FAHQ is in DoY sector 3, not the Wastelands. :D Or did you mean to say Tech Haven is the Wastelands. :D

N

How about the one which is one zone south of Graves. And any droner should be able to look at the top of the graves building. :)

ROZZER187
05-04-05, 19:25
FAHQ is in DoY sector 3, not the Wastelands. :D Or did you mean to say Tech Haven is the Wastelands. :D

i think he meant the little place inside fahq the one in doy that is :D

Brammers
05-04-05, 19:27
Edit: never mind - wrong post, please delete this one Mods

darknessfairy
05-04-05, 22:17
i remember being told clues where the byb was... finally finding it, and having to get bob on, as of course as has been mentioned... you need two people.

i just stood there in pure amazement. bob was kinda like " is that it?" but i loved it. i want an appt with a byb in it!

sanityislost
05-04-05, 22:30
The ball is god, Obey the Ball!

SiL ..:..

Drake6k
05-04-05, 22:35
The definition of newbie in neocron is not seeing the Big Yellow Ball.
Hahahaha :p

http://jackdiehl.com/byb2
(that pic is before the buff textures)

Lets see secret places... Hmm..

The tunnel in bump aslym is pretty cool :D

In NC1 there was this stripper in pp2 and if you used the 3rd person camera you could see her pussy (or if you killed her) even in the American version. Always thought that was neato :D

Oh and you can still do this ;)
http://jackdiehl.com/shot06.jpg
good luck

/edit: I should add a bit about the mainsewer
Yes it alone isnt that big of a sercet but there is a zone there that is. I think It's mainsewer 8? You have to enter from a underwater tunnel. Very cool mapping in the zone and it teleports you into the outzone if you go to far (very buggy) I wish I had screenshots. I explored the outzone and sewers many times before a friend of mine showed me this place... Also in NC1 on Pluto you could climb on top of outzone 4 (gm spawn boxes in one spot) outzone 4 IS the one with the bats right? Secret room up there most have never seen. I haven't played in 3 months!

MkVenner
05-04-05, 23:27
i think that might be 5, but i know where you mean, i spent ages jumping and climbing tomb raider stylee to get up there lol

dark_reaper
05-04-05, 23:39
good luck ! :) its worth a visit hehe

ow and you seen the flying chair in the wastes on a mountain ? its not that secret tough, you cant look next to it lol

also seen a bunch of flying tree's, there more common it seems

im thinking of a real secret spot now but dont have one in mind atm :)

i wouldnt mind KK making more of these secrets like the byb, its fun :P

some counterstrike maps i made back in the days contained tons and tons of secret rooms lol, giving entrance to new rooms like a inside swimmingpoolarea with sofa's etc to relax... when you pressed a small secret button on the sofa a part of the floor would go open and you would get to the (working) shootingrange and guillotine (also working, a newbietrap :P) and when you discovered the secret button there you would get in a very tiny all control room ... with camera's that would let you check out every room in the map + buttons under em to detonate a bomb, room by room :)

now when a new player found out this secret room (3 secret linked rooms down deep, all with diffrent entrances at all diffrent sides) he still didnt know about the secret button in the mainhall wich if you pressed it locked the maincontrolroom's (cameraroom) area by a glass gently sliding in place of the entrancetunnel :P after that slowly filling with water till the top :)

a bit over the top but extremely fun :) (there was also a tower, i didnt make it myself tough, yust copied, that had a green light in it on top and a cave hanging next to it .. every new player got drawn to the light ffcourse, but once inside the top you would yust spawn into the hanging cage :P making you a bird in a cage, hopefully a friend released you by pressing a small button at the entrance of the tower )

not even talking about the easter eggs then :) yust secret stuff is cool :D

What map is this?

Heavyporker
06-04-05, 01:57
Calling me a newbie to Neocron is like calling Napoleon Bonaparte a newbie to warfare.

I've done things you couldn't have dreamed of. I've gone to places that hadn't seen a human in countless ages.

I've watched people in flames under Mutant plasma fire off the swamplands of Regant's Legacy.

I've seen the Larents in the deep wastelands. I've seen mating reapers in the dustbowl of the steppes. I've seen thundering herds of droms larger than Rhino Tanks.

And no, now is not my time to die, not time for these memories to fade like a drop in the rain...

SnAkE_BE
06-04-05, 02:15
Calling me a newbie to Neocron is like calling Napoleon Bonaparte a newbie to warfare.

I've done things you couldn't have dreamed of. I've gone to places that hadn't seen a human in countless ages.

I've watched people in flames under Mutant plasma fire off the swamplands of Regant's Legacy.

I've seen the Larents in the deep wastelands. I've seen mating reapers in the dustbowl of the steppes. I've seen thundering herds of droms larger than Rhino Tanks.

And no, now is not my time to die, not time for these memories to fade like a drop in the rain...

didn't call u a newb

seen those things to ;) exept for the drom larger than a rhino, where can i find it (at least if it exist outside of ur imagination :p )

--------------

dont know what it is but i have been drawn to reagants legancy since the beginning im here. i go there sometimes without a reason.
thats how i found 2 of the 80/80 plants :)

MkVenner
06-04-05, 02:33
regent legacy is cool...

im trying to think, but i think ive seen everything, as have alot of people here, would be cool if they could add new stuff that would take ages to explore lol, like under water caves and shit :p

eprodigy
06-04-05, 06:52
byb is sexy!! i liked finding that door opener to 0z9 crahnhq made my day :D

another favorite ^_^

Original monk
06-04-05, 09:14
What map is this?

it was called the dalton map :) its a homemade map yust to fool around with my friends, i would start a small server and the people online that got in where like WTF what is this place lol :)

we often play in lan you see, we yust put togheter a small map (thats half of the fun, you get a mapeditor free with half life so ..) put some weapons and nades in it (or only grenades), personalise it a bit and TADAA, bombs away !

i often asked around here for mappers but noone seems to share my intrest hehe, i love making DoWmaps, BFV/POE, command and conquer maps and half-life or there mods (cs/cs:s) maps :)

dalton map's secret rooms where covered with the alienlike textures of half-life (xen-textures) and all other rooms where in a theme :) like hitech, desert, water etc :)

it wasnt the most beautifull map in the world but it sure was fun, dont even know i still have em, maybe on my old computer :)

i wanted to make a neocronmap with the source-engine and textures made of screenshots of the swampcaves lol, i accidentaly deleted a days work tough so i got tired of it a bit (daamn yo worldcraft/hammer !! ) :)

but it aint that bad cause this morning when walking out the dog i got a few new cool idea's for the map :)

edit: a more recent map i made was for battlefield vietnam, all new players there want 1 thing ! to get there ass in a plane and start bombing things :) now this isnt that easy, especially for the first time :)

so i made a giant map with an airfield and every possible tank and jet in it to start out with as american .. on the other side i made a giant square fence with a VC spawnpoint in it :) now if you play the map offline and you put 60 bots in it at the VC team then you have all time in the world to pick up a plane of youre chooise, fly around a bit and ffcourse try to bomb the small square with VC's in it :)

extremely fun when you drop 1 napalmbomb and you get 60 kills ! :D

even more fun if you play it in lan and you go bombing VC's with 2 bombers :) plus ya learn how to fly hehe

Obsidian X
06-04-05, 09:20
byb is sexy!! i liked finding that door opener to 0z9 crahnhq made my day :D

another favorite ^_^

At least someone has finally proved my point - Dark Metal is boring. :p

Edit: Attachments in eprodigy's post, not the post itself.

CMaster
06-04-05, 12:32
It took me 5 seconds to find my way into the back of OZ church...
AS for the secret room on OZ6 - I noticed that there was something up top the oother day, and mused on how to get there.

Bugs Gunny
06-04-05, 12:40
eprodigy, did a gm warp you in there?

If not, i would love to check that place out some day.

I once went to the old jail, jumped in the water and swam through the sewers. There seemed to be a way further ahead, but each time a bunch of metal bars blocked the way.

Animated
06-04-05, 12:56
I've been to the OZ sector which is still blocked off, the one with all the ladders that don't work. I think it's sector 6, not sure though.

I was doing the PP epic, went to visit Max when he was still in OZ 8 (when the jail was closed off for 'construction'), except I got stuck in synch zoning back into the wastelands.

I log back in to fins myself in the middle of )Z sector 8 with no way it, so I sent an ingame help ticket asking to be moved. I log back in the next day and I'm in OZ sector 6, seems the GM movedme to the wrong zone.

So I ran about taking screens and working out which ladders worked and which ones didn't. I eventually found a way out past one of the blockades, there was a gap big enough to squeeze through.

It was a while ago, but it's a cool area, I think it's the sort of missile silo area, not sure.

SnAkE_BE
06-04-05, 12:58
regent legacy is cool...

im trying to think, but i think ive seen everything, as have alot of people here, would be cool if they could add new stuff that would take ages to explore lol, like under water caves and shit :p

hmmm pretty nice idea

i would like to c more secrets in nc
like things that are in the neocron storyline .

-----------

btw anyone seen a swimming terrormauler yet?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/986143/swimmingterrormauler.JPG

Dribble Joy
06-04-05, 12:58
@ Ani, I think that's the powerplant....

Lots of pits to fall down?

SnAkE_BE
06-04-05, 12:59
edit:never mind

Spermy
06-04-05, 13:47

You sir need to back away from the RP... The real life lines begining to blur... Erm, also you seem to be on a "holier than thou" kinda trip recently... Behave! :p

MkVenner
06-04-05, 14:02
yeah darkmetal is boring, from the screens ive seen atleast...oz7 look more interesting, but just muties

Animated
06-04-05, 14:38
Yup DJ that's the one, I couldn't remember if the power plant was in another zone or not. Definitely a place for /set reset_position 1 with all those broken ladders.

Brammers
06-04-05, 19:20
Anyone got any pictures of Outzone 7 from Neocron Beta?

Heavyporker
06-04-05, 21:40
I can't believe no one got the BladeRunner tribute in my statement. :(

So disappointed.

capt-o
07-04-05, 00:08
I remember leveling off of swimming maulers on my first monk. It happens alot if you lure them at the village in the far NE.

Swimming copbots are fun too though not much of a secret.

At some point there was a Hooker somewhere, in PP i think, with a rather foul mouth. Never could find her as apparently you needed alot of jumping power.

Does the Ceres Temple count as secret? It's hard to find when it's dark out. Cool looking place.

I have 3 shots from OZ7 someone posted awhile ago.

Jesterthegreat
07-04-05, 00:47

anyone who says PE's are JoaT's still have alot to learn.

eprodigy
07-04-05, 07:40

Napolean Bonaparte you newbie!

dark_reaper
07-04-05, 07:53
I remember leveling off of swimming maulers on my first monk. It happens alot if you lure them at the village in the far NE.

At some point there was a Hooker somewhere, in PP i think, with a rather foul mouth. Never could find her as apparently you needed alot of jumping power.

Does the Ceres Temple count as secret? It's hard to find when it's dark out. Cool looking place.

hmm the middle one looks like something from the Lambda Complex.

Original monk
07-04-05, 08:57

not that big of a secret cause theres a venturewarp spawnpoint right infront of the door :)

im a venturewarpfreak :P its so fun and ya dont have synaptic hehe

you aint lucky when you end up at that temple tough .. its a long walk back :)

Mighty Max
07-04-05, 10:37

Nice ego.

I'm just wondering who the more expierienced players should compare to :lol:

But tbh, i think a lot of players don't know jack about all the different neocron zones ... there are so many zones you can nearly never meet any other player, because its no public known huntingplace.

Heavyporker
07-04-05, 15:12
Yeah, because a lot of people just hunt like 1 or 2 zones away from a GR at the most.

Deep wastelands rock. Just kinda wish there were more mobs in the deeper wastelands.

MkVenner
07-04-05, 15:21
grab yourself a hovertech or a glider (i prefer hovertech, my track record with gliders would have had my pilots license revoked ages ago) and just point in a direction and go, theres tons of cool places out there, hidden in plain sight as it were, not hidden hidden.

Ultazha
07-04-05, 15:33
Have you seen the big mushroom and its bones collection ?

Original monk
07-04-05, 15:53
Have you seen the big mushroom and its bones collection ?

i ate it and had the best night of my neocronlife !

CMaster
07-04-05, 16:11
Ah yeah, that musrhom. quite an odd one that is. I drove over it n a rhino

Freaky Fryd
07-04-05, 16:46
Places/things not everyone has seen and some find interesting:
- Secret FA HQ (in TH)
- Secret Crahn HQ (in old Crahn church)
- Hidden area in FA HQ (with all the beggars and such)
- Mushroom (with all the bones around it)
- Gaia mine & it's depths (those that have done the Crahn epic know how far it goes)
- Big Yellow Ball (I have yet to visit it, and I've been here for a looooong time)
- Secret entrance/exit to TH
- NPC in FA sector that will end up killing himself when you talk to him
- Graves
- Apparition Cave & the island inside
- Regant's
- Ceres Temple (haven't been there yet)
- The Maze in Pepper Park

can't think of anything else right now...
(yes I know some were already mentioned in this thread)

Kuya
07-04-05, 16:53
- Big Yellow Ball (I have yet to visit it, and I've been here for a looooong time)

Locations plz? 8| :eek: :D

SnAkE_BE
07-04-05, 18:25

thats what i was thinking about if its there or nog the ceres temple.
where is it?

SnAkE_BE
07-04-05, 18:57
Places/things not everyone has seen and some find interesting:
- Secret FA HQ (in TH)
- Secret Crahn HQ (in old Crahn church)
- Hidden area in FA HQ (with all the beggars and such)
- Mushroom (with all the bones around it)
- Gaia mine & it's depths (those that have done the Crahn epic know how far it goes)
- NPC in FA sector that will end up killing himself when you talk to him
- Graves
- Apparition Cave & the island inside
- Regant's
- Ceres Temple (haven't been there yet)
- The Maze in Pepper Park

can't think of anything else right now...
(yes I know some were already mentioned in this thread)
havnt seen the muhsy yet, gaya ive been all over 3 times,yellow ball still searching for, suicidal npc never heard about, graves been there, apparition cave & island inside wth???,reagant's not open yet, ceres temple wanna find it when i know where to look, pp maze not a big deal really (it just sucks) .

Mighty Max
07-04-05, 19:17
where is it?

Look North - East

And run into a complete different direction :lol:

:edit: Maybe i should really give hints? The stones its build on are dark grey with green... they look somehow swampy.

SirRah
07-04-05, 19:55
Well the Big Yellow Ball can only be found with 2 people at least. And only when it wants to be found :p

edit: You can see the apparition cave in our Zagerus belt video :p

dark_reaper
07-04-05, 21:16
- Secret FA HQ (in TH) <been there>
- Secret Crahn HQ (in old Crahn church) <been there>
- Hidden area in FA HQ (with all the beggars and such) <not yet>
- Mushroom (with all the bones around it) <been there>
- Gaia mine & it's depths (those that have done the Crahn epic know how far it goes) <ben all over a couple of times>
<me too>
- Secret entrance/exit to TH <is that door still broken? been there>
- NPC in FA sector that will end up killing himself when you talk to him <did not meet him>
- Graves <have not been there in ages, now I have to worry about the johnny 5's>
- Apparition Cave & the island inside <never been there, besides no idea where it is at.>
- Regant's <been there, and killed by the muties>
- Ceres Temple (haven't been there yet) <me too>
- The Maze in Pepper Park <it sucked>

capt-o
07-04-05, 22:20
The apparition cave is labled worm tunnel in game.

For those of you who dont want to explore the wastes looking for some of this stuff my "spoiler" map is on this thread.
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=123934&page=1

All doors to TH are now open, some have a suprise inside. :lol:

And what about Warren the Ultra WB Titan out in the desert? Secret enough? He is kinda big....

RogerRamjet
08-04-05, 12:24
Well the Big Yellow Ball can only be found with 2 people at least. And only when it wants to be found :p

edit: You can see the apparition cave in our Zagerus belt video :p

Why does the big yellow ball need 2 people?

Conduit
08-04-05, 12:40
It's to do with the throwing of switches and the opening of a secret door :wtf:
(don't think that i'm giving too much away here)

You both have to be true believers in the power of the BYB too :p

Ultazha
08-04-05, 13:09
Ho and another cool place (not really secret): did you ever seen the spaceship ?

Gulinborsti
08-04-05, 13:15
And what about Warren the Ultra WB Titan out in the desert? Secret enough? He is kinda big....hehe, I paid him a _short_ visit yesterday. Impressive ... 8o

Ho and another cool place (not really secret): did you ever seen the spaceship ?Spaceship? That's something new to me, at least I can't remember a thing like this ... :/

djskum
08-04-05, 16:46

I remember the first time I saw the BYB in NC1. I was entirely underwhelmed ;)

Deej

Heavyporker
08-04-05, 23:24
Brammers, I understand what you mean by the secret (but broken) hatch in FA sector. What a freakin' shame.

So, that makes at least 2 secret hatches inside the Dome.

I had the idea of making the one in abandoned sector the entranec to the secret DoYbot factory... (or warbot factory for the normal 'old' warbots the Dome used in the war.)

Kozmos
08-04-05, 23:30
Brammers, I understand what you mean by the secret (but broken) hatch in FA sector. What a freakin' shame.

So, that makes at least 2 secret hatches inside the Dome.

I had the idea of making the one in abandoned sector the entranec to the secret DoYbot factory... (or warbot factory for the normal 'old' warbots the Dome used in the war.)
theres more then 2 in the dome, nearly every storage sewer thing has a blocked doorway in it

capt-o
09-04-05, 00:03
@Ultazhaa: Is this Spaceship a Pandore only thing?
AD does things a bit different, I've heard you guys still have laurents around... Have you actually seen this thing on Terra? :confused:

sanityislost
09-04-05, 12:48
Only spaceship i know of is one of the NF decks lol
Tho there could be one in that closed off OZ sector

MkVenner
09-04-05, 12:58
ive always wondered where the launchpad for the spaceships, or the spacships are...

Spermy
09-04-05, 13:40
Would that be anything related to irata by any chance?

MkVenner
09-04-05, 13:58
that's the name, couldn't think of it....

all these people left for irata, and there's no launchpad, or and mention of the ships that didnt end up leaving after they lost communication

Kozmos
09-04-05, 14:58
that's the name, couldn't think of it....

all these people left for irata, and there's no launchpad, or and mention of the ships that didnt end up leaving after they lost communication
Their all inside the volcano

Ultazha
09-04-05, 20:28
Only spaceship i know of is one of the NF decks lol
Tho there could be one in that closed off OZ sector

And you win a cookie :D

Omnituens
11-04-05, 00:24
You can see the apparition cave in our Zagerus belt video :p
i was going to video me doing the worm tunnel... but at the time i could do it at a decent speed my machine couldnt take recording and worm tunnels at the same time.... and now my monk isnt what it used to be, and the mobs are resistant to nrg damage, so that doesnt help.

Ah the good old days (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel_rogers1/WormTunnel/) how i miss ye :( and your classic loots (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel_rogers1/ESB.jpg)

Bishop Yutani
24-01-06, 17:44
not exactly a secret, and i have yet to find anything interesting there, but once in a while the subway car doors dont close and after you get in and while its going through the tunnels, you can jump out.

Theres a small outside area, but no doors or anything. I did see a dead guy, but he was planted there. You have to reset_position to get out tho.

naimex
24-01-06, 21:44
The end of the world.

Waterway:
(go to the ocean, and just swim out and out and out and out and out and out, suddenly you will notice that you aren't moving anywhere and all you can see is a big blue/greenish screen).

Landway:
(This is only possible if you get bugged up to the absolute topfloor of the huge hills on the edges, that is I haven't tried with a glider, so I don't know if you can with those too. Anyways what you will find is about 1 zone of wasteland, and nothing in it at all, until you get to the end, where all you can see is a big blue/greenish screen).

xyzzy
24-01-06, 22:00
The question mark.
Crab king cave.

Lodar
24-01-06, 22:03
Contrary to popular belief, bumping old threads is not cool.

Thread closed.