PDA

View Full Version : What server...

Ronk
05-04-05, 11:59
I'm wondering on what server most people are playing and which server is the most fun..thanks

Maui
05-04-05, 12:02
well, there is only one international server ...

terra :)

u want to be going there if ur not german or not french

Ronk
05-04-05, 12:09
Oke thanks :)

Bugs Gunny
05-04-05, 12:18
Terra it is for you Ronk.

MISS WHIP
05-04-05, 12:22
Terra is Great...

"just keep your LE in until you are level 65 and you will be fine :D :D"

FaveriN
05-04-05, 13:01
LE?

Hehe..Im not so sure you know Ronk as well as i do. ;)

enigma_b17
05-04-05, 13:05
ronk? wear an le?

hhhhmmmmm curious.....maybe we should try that ronk what u think?

btw....ur comin terra, u dont have a choice/say in the matter.

Ascension
05-04-05, 13:06
The LE situation is a joke, its totolly out of control :rolleyes: Fact of the matter is, you shouldn't be in them areas owned by the enemy, if your enemy to them.. but the LE permits that!

Contact should be severed from pro/anti - chat should be made impossilble between waring factions. But oh wait im going off topic :p

enigma_b17
05-04-05, 13:08
thats ok for anticity, but for procity to use the high lvl caves they have to ave an le in if they dont wanna get ganked, as we have found out many times when invading cycrow :P

Jesterthegreat
05-04-05, 13:20
The LE situation is a joke, its totolly out of control :rolleyes: Fact of the matter is, you shouldn't be in them areas owned by the enemy, if your enemy to them.. but the LE permits that!

Contact should be severed from pro/anti - chat should be made impossilble between waring factions. But oh wait im going off topic :p

spead the caves out and im all for it...

tbh staying in either chaos or swamp caves gets borin real quick, i like variety ;)

Maui
05-04-05, 13:21
naw sometimes they dont even kill pro city runners who want to cave instantly..

but its adviced not to put ur caps on and shout : TEAM ME ! TEAM ME ! TEAM ME! all the time...

cus u be askin for a poker quick :P

Jesterthegreat
05-04-05, 13:23
naw sometimes they dont even kill pro city runners who want to cave instantly..

but its adviced not to put ur caps on and shout : TEAM ME ! TEAM ME ! TEAM ME! all the time...

cus u be askin for a poker quick :P

or just keep ya le in... :p

Maui
05-04-05, 13:26
I have man, I laugh @ tose suckaz

Jesterthegreat
05-04-05, 13:29
I have man, I laugh @ tose suckaz

i watched em pushing an LE'd ppu around to make him failed his rez... yeah... nice chaps those FF

[TgR]KILLER
05-04-05, 14:00
i watched em pushing an LE'd ppu around to make him failed his rez... yeah... nice chaps those FF

lets turn that around without flaming clans.. but le drivers with hovertechs been pushing me around for so many times when i tried to rezz. -_- just remove LE alltogether

and asc.. you'v been playing to much wow imho.

Xylaz
05-04-05, 14:20
i agree with Ascention here, there shouldnt be any global chat except ooc. Trade channels should be either alliance- or location-based. People should trade allies and not there most hatred enemies. If someone want to do that, there are plenty of possibilities to do that quietly (smuggler's job) and not on a global channel.

And yeah, remove LEs.

And safezones.

And ppus.

And welcome back, come to Terra :p

Inntal
05-04-05, 14:27
i agree with Ascention here, there shouldnt be any global chat except ooc. Trade channels should be either alliance- or location-based. People should trade allies and not there most hatred enemies. If someone want to do that, there are plenty of possibilities to do that quietly (smuggler's job) and not on a global channel.

Oh yes, lets forget about the City Mercs ;)
I'm fine with that idea if we have access to both DOY and NC trade then.

The server with the most active players is Mars I think...

Bugs Gunny
05-04-05, 14:30
The whole idea of not letting enemies talk or listen in on trade channels is silly.
Can anyone please tell me what we'll do with player stores then, once they hit NC? Put the dome ones in city central and the City ones in plaza1?

Ronk
05-04-05, 14:38
ronk? wear an le?

hhhhmmmmm curious.....maybe we should try that ronk what u think?

btw....ur comin terra, u dont have a choice/say in the matter.

Hmm yes good idea ;) I allready transferred all my old chars to terra including ronkybaby :). Now I just have to wait till they receive my payment. Waiting sucks

zii
06-04-05, 02:02
i second this. Remove LEs. Remove all safe zone. Remove QuickBelts. Remove Para.

Soz, back on topic now. Come to terra. Saying that, I'm currently being a foreign legion on Pandore.

And yeah, remove LEs.

And safezones.

And ppus.

And welcome back, come to Terra :p

Nullvoid
06-04-05, 02:40
no safe zones = no public tradeskilling = a very bad thing.

Jesterthegreat
06-04-05, 12:43
KILLER']lets turn that around without flaming clans.. but le drivers with hovertechs been pushing me around for so many times when i tried to rezz. -_- just remove LE alltogether

and asc.. you'v been playing to much wow imho.

at the very least im all for vech's being damagable if your LE'd.