PDA

View Full Version : Coming back thread

Ronk
03-04-05, 20:09
Hey guys

Don't know if you remember me but I played on pluto in beta 4 (sergeantweeniearms/ronk) and begin retail and rest of the time on saturn (ronk, matt le blanc, ronkybaby). I quit in june 2004 because i was just to bored to play anymore but I'm glad to say that I'm coming back. I tried to pay via c2p but I couldnt get it to work. Using paybycash now and I have allready transferred my first payment to them so my account should be active in a few days..I hope to see alot of old friends and offcourse alot of new players,

cu ingame!

RogerRamjet
03-04-05, 20:13
Welcome back.

I remember you killing my noobie tank on saturn, perhaps i can get my own back now :p

dark_reaper
03-04-05, 20:33
Hey guys

Don't know if you remember me but I played on pluto in beta 4 (sergeantweeniearms/ronk) and begin retail and rest of the time on saturn (ronk, matt le blanc, ronkybaby). I quit in june 2004 because i was just to bored to play anymore but I'm glad to say that I'm coming back. I tried to pay via c2p but I couldnt get it to work. Using paybycash now and I have allready transferred my first payment to them so my account should be active in a few days..I hope to see alot of old friends and offcourse alot of new players,

cu ingame!

do you mean Neptune? I thought pluto came on line with retail, but great to have ya back bro.

Tostino
03-04-05, 21:04
Welcome back. Hope you don't get bored before all the nibs from the int release take out the LE :lol:

enigma_b17
04-04-05, 09:44
:o elo ronky :)

FaveriN
04-04-05, 11:05
Hmm...I seem to recall you, i think. Perhaps we're acquainted?

;)

Ronk
04-04-05, 11:26
Hmm...I seem to recall you, i think. Perhaps we're acquainted?

;)

Lol, even if I didn't know your player chars ali I would have recognised you by your post. I think you are the only one from the whole community that uses the word acquainted, bah, you with your perfect english :)

enigma_b17
04-04-05, 12:08
you with your perfect english :)

L O L

yea fav has absolutely perfect english, well just ave to remind the ppl who make the dictionary to add the word Flangled in.

ROZZER187
04-04-05, 15:11
Welcome back. Hope you don't get bored before all the nibs from the int release take out the LE :lol:

lol, yeah not long to go now

Matthew.v.smith
06-04-05, 23:51
I'm thinking of dragging my sorry ass back too :p
Kinda quit after C2P stopped taking my Payments and I couldent really find much to do that interested me in game anyway.
with the Imp Bug out of the way i'm wondering if thing's have picked up at all?
any population increases or anything fun at all?

M. :angel:

Jesterthegreat
07-04-05, 00:30
well...

you can try c2p again...

or try pbc, pay a second upgrade fee and loads of extra charges...

fun

Dribble Joy
07-04-05, 01:39
PBC don't include extra charges, they just don't include the fees in their pricing info unlike C2P.