PDA

View Full Version : [Video]Zagerus Belt Event

SirRah
02-04-05, 02:42
After winning the Zagerus Belt we werent sure what to do with that thing. It was pretty useless for us and so we thought up of some things what to do with the belt.

Here's a little video we made. its 80 MB big and unfortunately only in german. We hope you enjoy it nevertheless.

Mirror #1 (http://pille.hlsw.org/media/zargerus.zip) (sponsored by hlsw.org)
Mirror #2 (http://members.miliz.org/satei_harakiri/zargerus.zip) (sponsored by Satei_Harakiri)
Mirror #3 (http://www.maxgaming.net/~esd/zargerous.html) (sponsored by maxgaming.net - Go play Lore! ;))

Enjoy it! ;)

[TgR]KILLER
02-04-05, 02:43
you din't do what you were saying you would do it on ts right ? lol that would be funny as hell tho.. lemme watch it :p

SirRah
02-04-05, 02:44
Yes, we did.

Terayon
02-04-05, 02:59
To save ppl some trouble the 3rd link is the only one that dousent cap at 100KBps. Downloading at 160 now.

E. Cryton
02-04-05, 03:04
join noddys german lessons and u'll understand everything :lol:

Maester Seymour
02-04-05, 03:15
Great vid Rah (& everyone else who helped to make it.)

:lol:

Obsidian X
02-04-05, 03:15
I really don't have a clue what was going on there, but nice video editing noneoftheless...

Dr Strange
02-04-05, 03:38
yea....

can we get a translation? ;o

[TgR]KILLER
02-04-05, 03:43
i think that is what rah wanted me to speak in on ts :p tho i have a uber bad cold atm -_- make iggi make a english one to for the people that don't talk german :p

selling a zarg belt to yo's.. lol

Maester Seymour
02-04-05, 03:50
Translation. :p

(@SirRah) well, we wanted to meet in TH for bowling with our bowling club
(@SirRah) but instead we ran into a weird 'GM party' where got a prize for GM dogtags
(@SirRah) we got the belt and couldnt decide what to do with it
(@SirRah) so we had a brainstorming in our secret bowling club HQ (the apparition cave)
(@SirRah) and we thought up of 5 ways what to do with the belt
(@SirRah) 5) jumping on it / 4) nuking it / 3) hiding it in doy tunnels, announce its there and hack all the belts of the victims
(@SirRah) 2) sacrifice it to the BYB
(@SirRah) and last sell it at Yos
(@SirRah) we sold it at yos and spent the money on hookers and beer.

paolo escobar
02-04-05, 05:10
Heroic :lol:

eprodigy
02-04-05, 07:01
that is the funniest thing ive ever seen,great editing/shooting. wouldnt one of those tanks happily took it though ? :) how about the one you won on terra :D

Tantta
02-04-05, 09:29
haha got such a good laugh, i dont know any german language myself but my gf is german. ;)

nice video thx for it.

RogerRamjet
02-04-05, 11:13
Cant wait to see this.

Dr Strange
02-04-05, 11:22
makes more sense with the translation :D

Did you really sell it to a Yo's? I mean I know like, epic items can be repaired to full capacity, didn't know if GM event prizes would like always come back to you (never drop, can't trade etc).

Love'd the whole "A-Team" thing going into TH, that was priceless. Should pulled up in a Rhino or APC and had everyone pile out, like the old A-Team van ;p

Skusty
02-04-05, 12:02
I love the screen rofl! just go up high and go afk :lol:

LOST
02-04-05, 16:33
that was brilliant rah :D .

when did you all ?? ? dammit !!!!

bet it was fun, nice one rah and r2k.

CMaster
02-04-05, 16:38
You sick gits lol.

Kozmos
02-04-05, 16:59
April Fools has passed, The belt cant be sold to YO's cause the value is 0, Thats why the belt doesent drop ;)