PDA

View Full Version : What will they think of next?

paolo escobar
01-04-05, 21:30
Was just taking a look at the WoW site. Then i found this (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/pandaren-xpress.html) and to be honest i couldnt believe a what i was seeing.
Ok so its a quirky/cool feature i guess, but honestly does it take that much effort to pick up your phone?
Has it really come to the point where they cannot walk away from their computer for 1 or maybe even 2 minutes? :lol:

Lazy bastards, no wonder they're obese 8|

Lachlan
01-04-05, 21:33
hmmm.. what's today's date???

paolo escobar
01-04-05, 21:48
Thank godd that A: I'n not American, B: I'm not a WoW geek and C: its after 12noon.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to those ppl. Except maybe my above post, because it needed imagination to do that, something our bigger, better counterparts usually lack ;)

Tostino
01-04-05, 22:21
EQ2 has somthing like that too. It's with Pizza Hut for that tho :lol:

RogerRamjet
01-04-05, 22:44
/pizza.

LoL.

Nvidia
01-04-05, 23:06
*cough* April 1st *cough*

Gotterdammerung
02-04-05, 00:05
Apparently the humor is lost on some

btw, who are "they" supposed to be ?

Hell-demon
02-04-05, 00:07
They??? they are the ones who steal my thoughts.....I need tin foil!!!!!! O_o

Dr Strange
02-04-05, 00:10
could be april fools

Hell-demon
02-04-05, 00:23
Its not everquest 2 is having the ability of ordering pizza through the game. Its sloth and marketing gone horribly wrong. I'm just glad NC hasn't stooped to such levels....

But hey if you want a pizza just ask Nidhogg he delivers in less than 50 minutes and beats the shit out of you for even asking for free! :eek:

Dirus
02-04-05, 00:31
First clue, Purple Crown Royal bottle cover thing.

Second clue, the fact that if the delivery guy doesnt show up in that costume it's free.

Obsidian X
02-04-05, 02:41
I did hear that EQ2 offered this service, but I didn't hear it today, or any day even close to April 1st for that matter. That said, Everquest 2 is actually a way of life, hell, the only way of life for some people.

They work, eat and sleep only as a means to an end; to fuel their Everquest. o_O

System
02-04-05, 06:26
Neocron should do Taco Bell or Wendy's

Vithar
02-04-05, 08:42
First, there aren't any Taco Bells in Germany so that's probably not going to happen, not sure about Wendy's. :p

Second, thread moved. :)

V

Clive tombstone
02-04-05, 08:54
the pizza thing is real, ALTHOUGH incredible pathetic and demeaning, Its REALLY usefull for going to Internet cafee's and Lan parties I guess. My friend and I (at least for a short time) played EQ2 and we tried the pizza thing once, Its cool (If not a bit creepy) so yah, theres my two cents :D

/WarbotCola :D

Jagrfelm
02-04-05, 08:59
No Comment...

Morganth
02-04-05, 09:49
Last years WoW April fool was a page describing two-headed ogres as a playable race. Basically you controlled one arm and head of the ogre, set its class etc, and another player was allocated the other half =D

Clive tombstone
02-04-05, 10:00
Yah, that was a Awsome April fools hehe, Got everyone that was interested in WOW hehe. man people were pissed when they found out it was a prank haha

darkservent
03-04-05, 03:24
WOW They rip it off EQ2 wonder if itll hit the UK version. Sex to them or wot...should send em a drom while were at it.......ahhhhhhh heres a idea. NC2 gets the same feature but for real DROM SEX....you order it and itll be at your door ready to get jiggy with it.