PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Duels

Preach
01-04-05, 14:27
Does anyone have any people they have been dying to fight on Terra

Phlith
01-04-05, 14:30
me on my tank vs any FF without a ppu. ahh.. but its neeeever gonna happen oh wellz

Preach
01-04-05, 14:30
Im sure an FF will be up for that Khayne

[TgR]KILLER
01-04-05, 14:50
always wanted a duel vs quantumdelta :p

but we played 2 diffrent servers and atm the only person qd's account.. is me now and then -_- so gues that duel will never get there no more lol

Bugs Gunny
01-04-05, 14:57
I've wanted to duel another pistol spy just using poison modded nailguns.

Jesterthegreat
01-04-05, 19:27
Im sure an FF will be up for that Khayne

3 FF have been willing to duel me in NF.

the rest stand in their group of 5 clannies and say "come to Cycrow noob" where they have their mates, PPU's and zoneline.

i would love to duel some more FF's in NF (though not right now... gotta get a new moveon for my PE)

Hell-demon
01-04-05, 19:29
Brammers and Little sister then sex her corpse...... :angel:

Dribble Joy
01-04-05, 19:33
I've fought most people I have wanted to fight, though there are a few I still need to.

VetteroX
Scikar
Rade

All gone though.

Spermy
01-04-05, 19:45
Someone I can Beat >_<

That said - I'd prolly have fought Kid Kapow... Haven't heard him around for a while tho :(

Tostino
01-04-05, 19:56
Someone I can Beat >_<

That said - I'd prolly have fought Kid Kapow... Haven't heard him around for a while tho :(
He quit about a month ago.
Some of the people I would want to fight would be Spyware (alot of people said he was good but I never heard of him :p) VetteroX and Jest (the old one not Jester)

SirRah
01-04-05, 20:28
I'd like to fight Shadow Dancer.

RogerRamjet
01-04-05, 20:51
I would have liked to have fought Decimator, John Digweed, Seisma.

/edit. Kid is coming back, he was just drunk when he made his leaving post.

Dribble Joy
01-04-05, 21:15
Ooooh, him too.

paolo escobar
01-04-05, 21:35
oops double post sorry.

@ mods plz delete this post, thanx

paolo escobar
01-04-05, 21:39
I would like to of fought a guy called sLaYtOr (or however it was spelt) from uranus. He made my life hell when i was a lowbie. Still, looking back he made it fun too :) (p.s. does anyone know/remember him or if he still plays? Or are you him?)

Someone I can Beat >_<

He's coming back, so you'll get ur chance :) But u wont beat him.

Tostino
01-04-05, 22:18
He's coming back, so you'll get ur chance :) But u wont beat him.
Well that is good news. I was wanting to fight him with my spy :D

Jesterthegreat
01-04-05, 22:37
Jest (the old one not Jester)

cos im not old... i just started ;)

FaveriN
02-04-05, 15:32
Rade.

Heard about his reputation on Pluto, but never got to fight him since i was a Saturnite.

Drake6k
02-04-05, 16:43
I have always wanted to fight myself!!!

FaveriN
02-04-05, 16:45
You'd lose. ;)

Kozmos
02-04-05, 17:12
You'd lose. ;)
should technically be a draw every time :p

FaveriN
02-04-05, 18:03
Hehe..Was being sardonic.

As in, he couldnt even beat himself. :p

Comie
02-04-05, 18:16

i used to do that on a regular basis - we became good friends cos of it too,

Rade wasnt just good... he was unbelivably good

and spywear... hes another that isnt just good... i HL spy vs 2 cs tanks in close range combat... and the spy wins... thats not just good... thats serious skill

sshrul
02-04-05, 18:28
I would like to duel Little Terror, had enough of her from NC1 and now NC2 haven't seen her/him in awhile. And Time from FF the last little while has pissed me off. Last I would like to duel Killer because I remeber killers first day in NC in VR. But killer is awsume player now I would like the chance to duel a good player. Oh almost forgot, rebal with a cause, haven't seen or heard anything about him in awhile.

DigestiveBiscui
02-04-05, 19:55
Oh almost forgot, rebal with a cause, haven't seen or heard anything about him in awhile.

i think he quit with all the others

as for me, i duelled everyone i wanted to - and seeing thats all there is to do in NC once your capped - i stopped playing once it did that :)

hinch
03-04-05, 02:35

he's fucking shit dont bother :)

actually since we're at it i'll make my list of dream duels but they're all ancient history.

1) .cyl0n on the old school hybrids me on mine him on his.
2) every single FF player at the same time vs me on my old school hybrid
(btw if kk would setup a single server just todo this with the ability for me to have my old hybrid back just for a day i'd reactivate in a second :)

E. Cryton
03-04-05, 02:46
u'd only reactivate ur acc if u could play the most overpowered and inbalanced character ever :lol: ???

Brammers
03-04-05, 04:52
Brammers and Little sister then sex her corpse...... :angel:

You sick person! :lol:

Bugs Gunny
03-04-05, 10:08
Preach on any of his characters, without him bringing a second person to even the odds :-)

Kozmos
03-04-05, 10:17
Preach on any of his characters, without him bringing a second person to even the odds :-)
Handbags at dawn !

Cliffraiser
03-04-05, 12:40
anybody as my NC is fucked right now :P

MkVenner
03-04-05, 12:41
i wouldn't mind fighting me on my tank vs me on my PE, but that cant happen now because one of the accounts is cancelled...not to mention the total physical impossibility...

other than that i think ive pretty much had the pleasure of figting everyone id like to, mebbe killer, SD and bikeman

l8m0n
03-04-05, 12:58
TBH most of the skilled PvP players have left Terra, terras all about zerging now so they dont have any skill 1v1.
But if i had to pick id go for someone not in FF and a tank, cos dont really know any "good" ones on Terra.

[TgR]KILLER
03-04-05, 13:11
And Time from FF the last little while has pissed me off. Last I would like to duel Killer because I remeber killers first day in NC in VR. But killer is awsume player now I would like the chance to duel a good player.

time.. if you meen the tank ( can't remember if he was hc or mc ) but he's in rdogz (cm) if you din't meen time as a name then i'll shut up :p

and you remember my first day in vr ? O.o thats 1. ages ago 2. almost nobody knows i came from vr. being i always leveled in plaza 4 sewers :p and almost never was around in vr. brings back the big old question.. who are thou ?

but brrrr so many people want to duel me lol. the days that i could beat alot of people are left behind in nc1. i play my ppu for 80% of the time now :/ having no neofrag in doy aint good eighter but they are bugged anyway :p i maybe play my PE about 10% and thats mostly for hunting or item storage lol. i dueled a few times a few days ago but i keep forgetting to eat stamina boosters and stuff like that -_- stupid mistakes that kill me :p

Cor
03-04-05, 17:28
KILLER']time.. if you meen the tank ( can't remember if he was hc or mc ) but he's in rdogz (cm) if you din't meen time as a name then i'll shut up :p

and you remember my first day in vr ? O.o thats 1. ages ago 2. almost nobody knows i came from vr. being i always leveled in plaza 4 sewers :p and almost never was around in vr. brings back the big old question.. who are thou ?

but brrrr so many people want to duel me lol. the days that i could beat alot of people are left behind in nc1. i play my ppu for 80% of the time now :/ having no neofrag in doy aint good eighter but they are bugged anyway :p i maybe play my PE about 10% and thats mostly for hunting or item storage lol. i dueled a few times a few days ago but i keep forgetting to eat stamina boosters and stuff like that -_- stupid mistakes that kill me :p

Your right about time he is in rdogz (cm) I apologize to FF for that. My mistake. You may have be passing throught VR you where on the ramp and you ask me a question you where just a wee PE back then and also a Pro city but cannot remeber the faction.

RogerRamjet
03-04-05, 20:11
Does bikerman still play?

I remember giving him some cash when he had just rolled that character, and then he gave me an experimental leg, what a guy.

I wouldnt mind duelling Zapy actually, since he helped me a real lot when i was a noob, to the point he killed some guys who were attacking me.

MkVenner
03-04-05, 20:17
Does bikerman still play? nope :( , we both started on the exact same day, woulda been kinda cool to fight eachother to see who had progressed the fastest :p

another guy i wouldnt mind dueling, xF's spy, but hes gone too

ROZZER187
04-04-05, 15:16
wouldn't mind fighting yzzy, a hc tank who was in my first clan, dunno if hes still around anymore, if he is hes prolly on one of the german servers :(

or prolly someone everyone from uranus would like to kill, ginger magician.
used to love killing him at mb

Bozz-Von Mel
04-04-05, 15:42
i wouldn't mind fighting me on my tank vs me on my PE, but that cant happen now because one of the accounts is cancelled...not to mention the total physical impossibility...

other than that i think ive pretty much had the pleasure of figting everyone id like to, mebbe killer, SD and bikeman

I was going to make a similar post. I would love to duel myself. I would also like to un-delete my first melee tank and fight him.

mulle
04-04-05, 16:22
Zoneseek vs. .cyl0n (on his HC tank) would be my dream fight

Kozmos
04-04-05, 20:51
Zoneseek vs. .cyl0n (on his HC tank) would be my dream fight
Cy wasnt really that great on his tank tho Oo

Terayon
05-04-05, 03:05
Basicly anyone with an hc pe. More specificly kayne, and tostino. Seriously ive only fought one other h-c pe and i tore him up.

eLcHi
05-04-05, 08:22
This smells like a Fight Night

You guys interested ?

Or what you think about a Tournament ? Class-Based tho ...

mulle
05-04-05, 08:29
This smells like a Fight Night

You guys interested ?

Or what you think about a Tournament ? Class-Based tho ...

I'd be interested with my PE or Tank......if only I could get my Internet back in time :lol:

Jesterthegreat
05-04-05, 08:36
man... gimme a week, maybe 2...

gotta replace this brandless pc2700 512Mb RAM...

Bugs Gunny
05-04-05, 09:19
Terayon, you're on :-)

Winner keeps belt, takes all cars and steals GF.

RogerRamjet
05-04-05, 13:50
I want to duel ITAK-MAN, HAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And RadeonX, i never properly dueled that guy, just kinda killed him at CRP.

Phlith
06-04-05, 13:54
I'd like to fight zodd on his tank carebear, cuz i only fought him in NC1 on uranus back when ppl punched guards and zone whored :D

edit: Maybe ill roll ANOTHER PE and make him HC or somethin. I got a cst PE and a pistol PE, both fun as hell.. PE csters have gifts !!

Kuya
06-04-05, 13:57
PE csters have gifts !!

(off topic) What kind of gifts?

Dribble Joy
06-04-05, 13:58
Terry's All Gold, Frankenstien and Grrrrr.

Bugs Gunny
06-04-05, 15:11
It is rumoured that pe's have more slotchance due to high STR. This has not been confirmed by independant testing or KK themselves.

ZigZag
06-04-05, 15:19
lol Khayne .. I remember some duels we had .. anyway my tanks not active and not going to be for a while or Id come duel u .. again.

B.I.O.nic
06-04-05, 16:44
I'd like to fight zodd on his tank carebear, cuz i only fought him in NC1 on uranus back when ppl punched guards and zone whored :D

Aww man i really want do do some duels now after reading the thread. But well acc isnt running anymore. Tried to get some good fights before my account was running out but it was impossible to find fights without ppus or outpost undergrounds.

Phlith
06-04-05, 17:53
lol Khayne .. I remember some duels we had .. anyway my tanks not active and not going to be for a while or Id come duel u .. again.
You arent missing much zig, i barely even play my tank anymore.. this whole game is just so monk dependant now.. plus only like 2-3 ppl in NC-Elite play PPU, so i play ppu 80% of the time. CRP raids arent fun anymore, I always get fragged by an apu/ppu team. But hey, whattaya gonna do eh ?

[TgR]KILLER
06-04-05, 21:17
It is rumoured that pe's have more slotchance due to high STR. This has not been confirmed by independant testing or KK themselves.

well lets just say my cst / rep pe i had in nc1 got out of 50 rares 1 0 slot and 3 1 slotters.. rest was 2 or higher :) 5 slot libby was sexeh ^^

Jesterthegreat
07-04-05, 00:13
meh...

g.0.d did well on his cst tank...

Dribble Joy
07-04-05, 02:31
I've never really 'properly' dueled QD.

The first time we fought I barely knew anything about setups or dueling, the next time (many months later), he hadn't played his PE for ages and was rusty as fuck, resulting in him being pasted across deck 3 of NF.

Problem now is that I'm badly out of PvP practice as well.

Transformer
07-04-05, 02:36
Divide Vs. Mr.Peepers (The REAL Peepers) Battle of the Brothers lol. Divide would win though....