PDA

View Full Version : Question about Tech Haven appartment

Superbron
01-04-05, 14:08
Hi there,

Just wondering before buying a TH appartment. Can you draw weapons in a Tech Haven appartment or are they safe zones as well? Does anybody know?

Prolly a very stupid question: but I guess there are no Clan appartments for sale in Tech Haven. Should be Trader Union in that case :wtf: So I suppose not...

Greetz

Broart
01-04-05, 16:02
In NC1 you could draw a weapon in a TH app, dunno if it's still possible in NC2. Dunno if it's a anarchy zone or a safe zone, maybe someone who owns a TH app can clear this up.

In NC1 you could buy a FA clan app in TH, don't think anyone is still being able to buy a clan app in TH.

01-04-05, 16:41
I know my guides a little out of date atm but....

The old Tech Haven clan is now the Tech Haven level 3

No idea if these are safe zones in NC2 though as I havent had the cash to buy a single apartment since moving to NC2 :-(

(a guide update is in the pipeline btw as hopefully support will shortly be fixing my 3 other characters so I can start playing again)

CMaster
01-04-05, 17:57
Not safe zones, cos I have killed someone in one.

Superbron
01-04-05, 18:26
Ok, thanks for the info!

Mr Kot
01-04-05, 18:45
If you do buy a lvl 3 appt, you'd better buy plenty of additional lighting - the place is like a dungeon!

The lvl 1 is suitable for most of your needs, just stick in loads of extra cabinets. There's no room for a rec unit though, i had to put mine on top of the table O_o

The level 2 is just like the lvl 1 but with a mezzanine floor halfway up creating a second storey. The centre column is replaced by your own personal gravlift (weeee!) to get up top where a rec unit is already provided for you, unless u buy unfurnished obviously :p

All techhaven apartments are anarchy zones but don't worry, there's not enough room to swing a cat, let alone run amok with a CS

[TgR]KILLER
01-04-05, 19:25
sure there is room in TH level 3 apps :) just rememberd i actually killed somebody in a th level 3 during a event to :p so they aint savezones lol

eprodigy
02-04-05, 02:02
the one and twos are tiny (2 feels even more claustrophobic for me with the lower roof, and the room up there is tiny). I love my TH lvl3, it doesnt seem dark at all to me.. and I can run back and forth to the GR's without having to GR. spent quite a bit of money furnishing it too :D

Brammers
02-04-05, 02:39
Techhaven apartments are not safe zones. The clan apartments are now Level 3 apartments.