PDA

View Full Version : Is this the best background evah ?

Maui
01-04-05, 09:31
I think ... yes :)

made it in about 60 full seconds @ work :)

and for your enjoyment, I didnt downsize it <3

http://mau1.com/images/background.jpg

eLcHi
01-04-05, 10:06
You could`ve at least made it smile

Maui
01-04-05, 10:12
but but.. its already perfect :P

Capt. Rik
01-04-05, 11:15
it's pretty cool, much better thna I could have made. Loved the poll options as well!

Dr Strange
01-04-05, 11:30
If you made it yourself (the actual 3D rendering) then yea its not bad. Always good to see amatuer modelers.

If you just made it into a wallpaper out of an image already avaible, well ya coulda done better.

Oh and the poll options, is option 5 some kind of comments aganist Americans? I noticed your desktop in the desktop thread and how most of your stuff in Windows wasn't in English (nothing wrong with that mind you but that option 5 seems rather...hostile)

Bugs Gunny
01-04-05, 11:44
If you made it yourself (the actual 3D rendering) then yea its not bad. Always good to see amatuer modelers.

I'm an amateur model too........
However i'd have to stip naked as FUR advertising is banned by greenpeace.
And last i heard nobody wanted to see me naked.

B.O.T.
And which program did he use?

Capt. Rik
01-04-05, 11:50
And last i heard nobody wanted to see me naked.

And that's still the case so don't pls..

Maui
01-04-05, 12:13

If you just made it into a wallpaper out of an image already avaible, well ya coulda done better.

Oh and the poll options, is option 5 some kind of comments aganist Americans? I noticed your desktop in the desktop thread and how most of your stuff in Windows wasn't in English (nothing wrong with that mind you but that option 5 seems rather...hostile)

for option 5 u should have seen the movie " team america " :P its not hostile man :) dont worry

btw, ill say it again, but I actualy made this rendering in about 1 min, I mean the whole actual pic :P

so its just like somethin I did for fun, and it kinda came out funny // creepy.

and for some reason I liked it, and now im stuffin it in everyone's faces..

edit // I made it in autodest VIZ 4 ( a very old down tuned version of MAX for the cheap mofos, aka : my work )

Spermy
01-04-05, 12:58
Rock on, 3dsmax for the win!

Jesterthegreat
01-04-05, 13:53
America! Fuck Yeah

LOST
01-04-05, 17:45
"prove your loyalty by performing oral sex on me !"

edit: if it was 1024x768 so it filled my screeen and not have to scroll it would be better ;)

Heavyporker
04-04-05, 03:49
I use Cinema4d. pretty nice stuff.

That model seems rather simple. Nothing but parametric primitives.

Maui
04-04-05, 09:34
1 why did my poll get edited ??

2. HP no kiddin dude, I made it in aprox 60 sec :P as I already stated in above posts ^^

Jesterthegreat
04-04-05, 13:28
1 why did my poll get edited ??

2. HP no kiddin dude, I made it in aprox 60 sec :P as I already stated in above posts ^^

who knows... but my vote has been cast for a non existant option... nice one :rolleyes: