PDA

View Full Version : Gatlin MK III turret

Bugs Gunny
31-03-05, 21:28
Ok.

I would like a definite answer from someone about Gatlin MK III turrets.
Are they ingame or not, as it seems someone has been able to get hold of them.

(got screenshots of them)

[TgR]KILLER
31-03-05, 22:08
lol i know exactly were you got the screenshots.. some underground you were raiding maybe ? lol

yes gatlins mk3 are ingame they are database items for city mercs. same as the stuntraps are database items for dre ( if i remember correctly it was dre )

Rogue Arson
31-03-05, 22:24
KILLER']lol i know exactly were you got the screenshots.. some underground you were raiding maybe ? lol

yes gatlins mk3 are ingame they are database items for city mercs. same as the stuntraps are database items for dre ( if i remember correctly it was dre )

My my, if thats the case, there are alot of ppl that look awefully foolish right now =)

Bugs Gunny
31-03-05, 23:04
I asked where you could find them. I got the info, so ty TGRkiller.
If they're FSM items it's not worth it because they'll be expensive as hell :-)

E. Cryton
31-03-05, 23:32
remove turrets.

Hippieman
01-04-05, 00:34
Except artillery. Artillery fire just looks cool.

E. Cryton
01-04-05, 00:41
holy para looks cool as well :rolleyes:

Hippieman
01-04-05, 00:56
No it don't, even if that fucking spell did it's effects would outweight the looks factor. By a lot.

E. Cryton
01-04-05, 01:47
ur own opinion.

Mr Kot
01-04-05, 03:08
KILLER']yes gatlins mk3 are ingame they are database items for city mercs. same as the stuntraps are database items for dre ( if i remember correctly it was dre )

Question... when i used a codebreaker and took the trouble to go aaaaall the way thru hacknet to the CM database, why did i only find anti-vehicle and anti-air rocket launchers? Each launcher was available in regular or "advanced" and i checked every option given to me by the database. I even made a noob CM hacker on another server to find out whether it was just a server issue, but same result there.

Btw, you're right about DRE. Ther do have the stuntrap BPs. Damn expensive to make tho...

Dribble Joy
01-04-05, 04:07
I am also puzzled, I was pretty sure that the anti air/veh launchers were the only things in the CMHNDB.

Heavyporker
01-04-05, 06:56
Quite sure that I got gatling MK3 turret BPs from a CM hacker. Stun Trap turrets are from DRE DNS.

Expensive, these DNS turrets. haven't sold many, really, but my clients really, really, really appreciate it when I tell them I have some in stock.

Original monk
01-04-05, 09:03
im whining for MK3 turrets for a week now ... i been infront of the CM database as anyone tells me .. but to no avail ...

i checked every hew and kept asking around on trade ... no-one knows ..

i also read ooc yesterday .. i read the story .. onlything i see is that others do have em and i cant acces em .. i would also like to put down MK3 turrets .. there the best you see ..

if you have a bp left i buy it for sure heavyporker, name youre price :) (or is it on the site of the store i didnt check yet :) )

and to KK: what about MK2 and MK3 turrets ? there not for sale in hew, i didnt found em in the cm database .. onlything i didnt check is the CM FSM but i highly doubt he has em .. are they supposed to be removed from the game ? are they supposed to be a databaseitem ? ifso is it possible to put down a vendor of em or put em in the database ? i dont wonna rush anyone .. i yust would like to know what the status of these turrets is :) are they ingame ? are they removed for a certain reason ? i really dunno :)

if there accesible they should be for everyone or this could create an imbalance not ?

in any case if anyone has one or a bp ? i buy :)

nobby
01-04-05, 13:56
yeah heavy porker i'll buy one too for Dave!

woOpin
03-04-05, 02:29
As far as i know Mk3's are removed for now.

:P

Heavyporker
03-04-05, 05:19
Can't find any damn gat turrets in my store. Was so sure I had some.

THE_TICK!!!!
03-04-05, 08:38
i have some :)

Bugs Gunny
03-04-05, 10:06
from where?

Inntal
03-04-05, 10:34
Bah remove those turrets!
I don't wanna see those times again, where monks lommed to constructing just to drop those damn gatlin turrets MK3 between the attacking ppl. Even saw some meleetanks with const.

Original monk
03-04-05, 13:08
i have some :)

i buy ! :)

Heavyporker
03-04-05, 20:49
I guess I'll need to buy one off ya, too.