PDA

View Full Version : Weapons out of rare pool in nc2 ?

[TgR]KILLER
30-03-05, 13:36
Ok anybody know what weapons are out of the weapon database pool ? gonna make a own table thingy in frontpage to put our clan / my rare pool online. copying most info from ncraredb.tricin.net but alot of those things are not in nc2 no more. ( thats the reason i won't use that :p who knows when it drops offline and lose all the info ^^ )

anyway.. afaik all the ppu sanctums ( rare ) exept true sight are out of game..

and i know the dev / and gloves are in databases now.. same with the psi core and those implants. is the dev actually removed from the pool to ? never seen a part yet..

anybody know the other weapons that are removed from the pool i think there were more but can't remmeber what weapons it were some drones to i think. TIA :)

Hot-Salsa
30-03-05, 13:48
have you check out http://nc.synergyxr.net/list.php?cat=weapons ? might find some answars you see there ;)

[TgR]KILLER
30-03-05, 13:49
Yea already looking there ;) just found the holy pest is in crahn database to and not in the rare pool no more???? din't know that lol. i still have a nc1 holy pest better hang on to it ! :D

Original monk
30-03-05, 13:54
electrical tempest and holy antibuff also .. dunno if the tempest got removed from the rarepool tough

keep youre full arty dev's and hab's, pestilances etc closely with you ! there pregold items (term used in PE) and will be worth alot later :)

[TgR]KILLER
30-03-05, 14:22
never had a hab in nc1 only got crap nc2 ones.. got my good old holy pest tho :p

don't know if the tempest is out of the pool anybody know the awnser to that ? on the sxr site its still in the rare pool..

Fafhrd
30-03-05, 14:26
Some of the drones can be found now at various databases: the Punisher and Mosquito iirc.

TWOK
30-03-05, 18:25
Tempest parts still drop, got loads of the things. As for drones only mosquito and punisher parts are out of the pool, dev parts are gone also.

Dribble Joy
30-03-05, 18:33
The rares that are 'out' of the pool still drop.
You can make as many 5 slot csted Devs as you like but a real one will be much better.

enigma_b17
30-03-05, 20:59
wouldnt really notice the difference i dont think, u should cap it quite easily as a hc tank anyway?

Dribble Joy
30-03-05, 21:45
Meh, that's down to the fucked up skills.

El Jimben
30-03-05, 23:07
Something's always fucked up when it comes to capping weapons in your opinion DJ :rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
30-03-05, 23:12
Personally i beleive they should either put the weapons back in the rare pool or ultimas, but thats coz i didnt have chance to get a nice ultimated HAB.

Heavyporker
30-03-05, 23:14
wait, wait, wait., stop....

You're telling me that Holy Pestilence is in the FUCKING CRAHN DNS?!?!

Phlith
30-03-05, 23:41
Hmm.. that makes sense cuz out of 300 rare parts i got no pest parts.

Dribble Joy
30-03-05, 23:53
Something's always fucked up when it comes to capping weapons in your opinion DJ :rolleyes:
Being able to cap a Dev by using half your availiable str points is.

enigma_b17
31-03-05, 00:38

its in one of the faction dbs, so is holy antibuff, mosquito, punisher, imp glove, cst glove, res glove, rep glove, sf, ss, herc, riggers int, rhino etc etc

netster
31-03-05, 07:22

Crahn HN Database :
• Crahn PSI-Core CPU
• Crahn Holy Antibuff
• Holy Pestilence

insultus
31-03-05, 10:06
holy anti buff is still in the rare pool

netster
31-03-05, 10:54
perhaps its in HN + rarepool? Lupus needs to know ;D

Original monk
31-03-05, 12:14
holy anti buff is still in the rare pool

dunno i havent got em yet as new parts .. its possible there in tough

you checked it wasnt the regular antibuff ?

RogerRamjet
31-03-05, 13:17
regular anti buff is still in the pool, but it sucks compared to the holy anti buff.

Jesterthegreat
31-03-05, 13:28
regular anti buff is still in the pool, but it sucks compared to the holy anti buff.

whats the diff?

dont both cap at 21/min?

is the only dif that HAB kills heal too?

:edit: excuse the noob question... i hate levelin so my APU uses anti shelter atm :p

netster
31-03-05, 13:45
afaik HAB kills SD+H, AB just S ... or am i wrong :confused:

Jesterthegreat
31-03-05, 13:46
afaik HAB kills SD+H, AB just S ... or am i wrong :confused:

TL 101 crahn anti shelter removes shelter only.

i would guess AB removes SD, but not heal and HAB removes heal too

RogerRamjet
31-03-05, 14:02
Holy anti-buff is faster and takes less mana if i remember rightly.

Heavyporker
31-03-05, 15:56
Shouldn't AntiBuff be in DNS and Holy AntiBuff in techpart pool?

sounds more proper to me.

insultus
31-03-05, 16:54
sorry my error.. crahn anti-buff is still in the rare pool

waste of tech parts if you ask me

360 psi to cast the thing :wtf:

Nullvoid
31-03-05, 18:01
It's the same as with the ppu's catharsis.

Only difference between normal and holy version is the normal version has a sickeningly higher mana use and a slower casting time.

eprodigy
01-04-05, 02:12
just make uncap the HN hab stats, i personnaly dont have a problem with there being a large supply of a PPU killing spell :)

sultana
01-04-05, 04:27
whats the diff?

dont both cap at 21/min?

is the only dif that HAB kills heal too?

:edit: excuse the noob question... i hate levelin so my APU uses anti shelter atm :p
Hab casts at 21/min and takes 260 mana

AB casts at 10/min and takes 320 mana

So, a bit of a difference there :p (And they both take away shelter/deflector/heal)

Jesterthegreat
01-04-05, 13:28
Hab casts at 21/min and takes 260 mana

AB casts at 10/min and takes 320 mana

So, a bit of a difference there :p (And they both take away shelter/deflector/heal)

ok cheers for clearin it up :D