PDA

View Full Version : [WoW] - Niddhog's Body Found

Dajuda
29-03-05, 13:47
Found this on Arthas .. apparently someone there played NC. Kinda funneh.

http://members.cox.net/daj-/NidDead.jpg

Nidhogg
29-03-05, 13:55
I've seen this on another forum. Sadly, it's not me. I've never played WoW.

N

Capt. Rik
29-03-05, 14:04
I've seen this on another forum. Sadly, it's not me. I've never played WoW.

N

But it looks just like you :p

Don't ban me pls :D

enigma_b17
29-03-05, 14:06
since all u see is a fairly defined arse I would be worried if u recognised nid just by that :rolleyes:

Garrett[N-Tech]
29-03-05, 14:15
Made at US Beta:

Dajuda
29-03-05, 14:19
Dude Nid do you ever sleep?

Original monk
29-03-05, 14:26
dont wonna spoil anything but be carefull with youre siggy .. last time i had a NERF sig .. (NERF ATOM BLASTERS "REACTOR" to be precise: http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.13613/dn/nerf/default.cfm)

it got removed due to advertising hehe :)

i know of a previous NC player that plays WoW now and has he's pet named after our leadforummod ..

even in other games people have to have there little piece of neocron with em :p

Ascension
29-03-05, 16:38
lol on Al'Akia in the middle of iron-forge theres a dead orc called 'Suicide' man :p :lol:

Carbonite
29-03-05, 18:38
But it looks just like you :p

OMG ya .. looks exactly like nid hehe

/me runs off to evade nid's hammer

darknessfairy
29-03-05, 20:15

you employee's aren't getting half cheeky on these here forums!
i'm sure by now Niddy has the powah to reduce pay .... :wtf:

Carbonite
29-03-05, 20:16
you employee's aren't getting half cheeky on these here forums!
i'm sure by now Niddy has the powah to reduce pay .... :wtf:

HAHAHA he wish :p

Morganth
29-03-05, 20:25
i know of a previous NC player that plays WoW now and has he's pet named after our leadforummod ..

If its who I think it is, he got rid of his pig and stopped playing his hunter :p

darknessfairy
30-03-05, 00:29
am about to install wow.... and then i will make one more post on this forum and never post again (i don't wanna go over the 1000 mark)

Jesterthegreat
30-03-05, 02:15
am about to install wow.... and then i will make one more post on this forum and never post again (i don't wanna go over the 1000 mark)

ugh...

kept my playing for all of... 3 hours?

BeaNo
31-03-05, 03:08
ugh...

kept my playing for all of... 3 hours?

Seems to have kept the few hundred thousand of the rest of us very entertained so I doubt you will be missed.

S a W
31-03-05, 12:36
http://img54.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img54&image=avoch6dq.jpg

tbh :lol:

Skusty
31-03-05, 12:47

Agree * Coming after helping * :lol:

Spermy
31-03-05, 12:48
Seems to have kept the few hundred thousand of the rest of us very entertained so I doubt you will be missed.

Valid opinion, just cause a hundred thousand or so peeps like it doesn't mean everyone has to.

fanbois. :rolleyes:

Original monk
31-03-05, 13:04
indeed with 100.000 around you aint gonna be missed, with a few hunderd, yust to say a number you will be missed :)

numbers dont say alot to me tough, 99% of the world drinks coca cola and i dont so :) same as 99% of the world likes choclate and i dont :)

anyways enjoy wow :)

at the end of the road they all stay a computergame hehe

Nidhogg
31-03-05, 13:14
That's your last trolling comment. I'll consider it your leaving post.

N

Jock Rockwell
31-03-05, 13:54
Valid opinion, just cause a hundred thousand or so peeps like it doesn't mean everyone has to.

fanbois. :rolleyes:

Fanboi O_o Irony of whom is talking is too much.

I was merely making a point. Jester likes to remind us in every WoW post that he only played for 3 hours or whatever, I never once claimed that he was entitled to his opinion. I just find it funny he has to keep reminding us that he doesn't like WoW.

That's your last trolling comment. I'll consider it your leaving post.

N

I will let myself know that. Funny, valid opinion and trolling in one line. I must be some kind of genious.

I guess this is really my leaving post now.

Bugs Gunny
31-03-05, 13:59
I like Pepsi Max.
And i like chocolate, but just on cookies.
However since i quit smoking i have to eat less cookies.

How is this related to Nidhogg and his picture in WOW you say
?
Judging from the pictures of his buttocs, i'd say he has to drink Pepsi max instead of Coca cola and cut down on his cookies too.
And smoke less grass, as he's turning green from it.

Spermy
31-03-05, 13:59
Fanboi O_o Irony of whom is talking is too much.

Indeedy - Well - anyhow, Ta ra.

Jock Rockwell
31-03-05, 14:04
Byeee.

Preach
31-03-05, 14:28
Dark wants to fight a gm spawn, like when Carbonite was a massive launcher cyclops in NC1's latter days, if u could organise a nice Juggernaught spawn or maybe a total warbot invasion for a couple of hours at crp we would be very happy, hopefully one of you fellas will show yourselve. Only been able to fight a gm one on one once in neofrag, took me four deaths to clock on to his poison weakness and smoke him. wouldnt mind another go.

Nidhogg
31-03-05, 18:25
I must be some kind of genious.
Now that's irony. BTW, to clarify, the BeaNo account has merely been closed since you are no longer a customer. It can be re-opened if you ever decided to come back (yeah, I know how that sounds but I have to say it).

N

Morganth
31-03-05, 18:48

If you are inside Europe, play Horde on Al'Akir. Quite a few ex-NCers there, would be happy to allow another amongst our ranks.

Morganth
31-03-05, 18:49
http://img54.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img54&image=avoch6dq.jpg

tbh :lol:

Thats cute.

Funny thing is, the only thing you contributed to that was a Fear. The damage was done by the lvl45 mage and the lvl46/47 Paladin. And the other time when the lvl45 mage and lvl46 warrior ganked me, that was cute to.

[ edited ]

edit: My bad, double post.

N3v3rM0r3
31-03-05, 18:52
:lol:

N3v3rM0r3

S a W
31-03-05, 21:42
Must have been cute the first time I killed u to :) wen u died 3 guys ran over to help me but as the worst shaman I have ever seen u died before they got near u. :eek:

Morganth
31-03-05, 22:29
Must have been cute the first time I killed u to :) wen u died 3 guys ran over to help me but as the worst shaman I have ever seen u died before they got near u. :eek:

You have been there twice when I have been killed. Neither times did you deal any damage worth recognizing.

S a W
31-03-05, 23:40
The first time being, just north of bootybay? na that incident just never happen now did it? lol nuff said :lol:

Morganth
01-04-05, 01:50
The first time being, just north of bootybay? na that incident just never happen now did it? lol nuff said :lol:

You mean when you were lvl28 and the lvl45 mage nailed me after he hopped off his horse?

And anyway, give me a time and a place and I'll wipe your arse all over the floor. As long as you don't bring any of your rimlicking friends (I guess thats what you call them till you insult them for not giving you what you want, like guild leadership or something) along.

S a W
01-04-05, 01:55
lol level 28? u do know I deleted my level 35 priest after a week or so just after release to go horde. Thats wen all u guys made that guild. Then a gm was kinda enough to replace my priest to level 35 again :) wen we met the other day i would have been level 40 as I only have two chars and there both 40. so stop talkign shit u got muff munched and u prolly will again if we meet again, whats that twice u have died :lol:

Morganth
01-04-05, 02:16
lol level 28? u do know I deleted my level 35 priest after a week or so just after release to go horde. Thats wen all u guys made that guild. Then a gm was kinda enough to replace my priest to level 35 again :) wen we met the other day i would have been level 40 as I only have two chars and there both 40. so stop talkign shit u got muff munched and u prolly will again if we meet again, whats that twice u have died :lol:

You were lvl28 on my screen.

And if you think you can kill me again, name a place and time and we will see. If you don't wanna step up to my challenge, then I know you can only fight me when you have a group behind you to support you.

Darkener
01-04-05, 02:25
Easy tigers :P. Ok other than avoch getting killed were do i get a interface like that?

S a W
01-04-05, 10:18
TBH here.. what level 28 is smart enough to go walk around stv? O_o quests start at 30+ there

www.insomniax.net here the direct link for dl http://www.insomniax.net/files/wow/wow_ui_mod_ix_recompilation_v1.53.2.zip

Morganth
01-04-05, 10:35
TBH here.. what level 28 is smart enough to go walk around stv? O_o quests start at 30+ there

www.insomniax.net here the direct link for dl http://www.insomniax.net/files/wow/wow_ui_mod_ix_recompilation_v1.53.2.zip

I've seen it. Some lvl15 noob was wandering about, I guess its because they can get on the boat from Rachet (if you are Horde) and its curiosity kicking in.

But whatever shows levels is playing up a lot for me since the patch, lots of things being -1 or just changing level randomly.

But like I said, let me duel you 1v1 and we will see who is best.

Capt. Rik
01-04-05, 10:41
http://www.captainrik.net/wow

;)

My Dwarf is cool! - anyone else's guild danced naked on the bride outside the auction house in IronForge? :D

S a W
01-04-05, 10:51
Sure ill fight u in bb arena, bring your guild we can have some lil guild fights to.

Vithar
01-04-05, 10:51
Stick to the thread topic which is a pic of a character in WoW named Nidhogg lying dead somewhere.

Morganth and S a W, take it to PM's.

The next off topic post will result in thread closure.

V

Darkener
01-04-05, 20:05

Thanks

Kozmos
01-04-05, 23:12
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000025P4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Nid was in The Clash 8|, Bottom Middle :p

darknessfairy
01-04-05, 23:51
If you are inside Europe, play Horde on Al'Akir. Quite a few ex-NCers there, would be happy to allow another amongst our ranks.
al'akir is a pvp server! i don't do pvp
<---carebear the whole way.. i'm on... erm...teranes...tho becos i just found out that i can't play on a 2 diff servers at one time on one account, i'm gunna have to buy my own game. so then i'll probly go play on turalyon....cos thats where bobbeh plays :p

Ascension
02-04-05, 03:36
al'akir is a pvp server! i don't do pvp
<---carebear the whole way.. i'm on... erm...teranes...tho becos i just found out that i can't play on a 2 diff servers at one time on one account, i'm gunna have to buy my own game. so then i'll probly go play on turalyon....cos thats where bobbeh plays :p

Sorry DF but :o ;) :p

Darkener
02-04-05, 03:48
Sorry DF but :o ;) :p
Yep Al akir is were it is at

Vithar
02-04-05, 08:33
Since the topic of the thread is obviously lost. . .

Thread closed.

V