PDA

View Full Version : Wohoho Laaaaaaaard...

RogerRamjet
27-03-05, 19:47
Evening all,

Just wanted to say im back in NC already. I thought it wouldnt be very sporting of me to quit so close to the release of DoY ive been waiting for. Over the last month of been thinking about my situation on NC, and i decided it was and still is the most fun ive had on an online game, plus with the formation of a new Super cool frisk NC-Elites ive had more fights, raids and lvling sprees than ive had in another clan since NC1.

So ive just got to say a big thankyou to KK for giving me hours of enjoyment on a daily basis, and to Nidhogg for re-activating my forum account. Keep up the good work guys.

See you all ingame.

Roger Ramjet
Loud And Again Righteous Devotees
TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skusty
27-03-05, 20:10
Welcome ? :p

Spermy
27-03-05, 21:13
TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Feels the laardy love*

Finally some tangent worth peter kaying!

Jesterthegreat
27-03-05, 23:56
hes in NC's Elite...

we are PP :p

Spermy
27-03-05, 23:57
hes in NC's Elite...

we are PP :p

DAMN JOOOS!!!!

paolo escobar
28-03-05, 01:17
Hey roger, considering you never actually left, its an interesting "returning thread"

Also change ur sig, apart form the fact phaze is dead (which isnt a bad thing as we have sel now and u have queenie :)) ur not even in City Admin anymore.

And how dare you use the laard name in vain, take it back right now sir or else i'll get col and neptune to crash ur vent server :)

Apart from the above gripes, i'd just like to say that roger u are a sexeh mofo and from what the girls u've been with are saying, you have a massive nob so kudos to you my friend :)