PDA

View Full Version : this bugs new for me...

Jesterthegreat
26-03-05, 23:34
why is there 2 of me in this team... and why does my clone copy me?

QuakCow
26-03-05, 23:48
now thats wierd...did you crash then log back on to that?

Jesterthegreat
27-03-05, 00:03
do i ever not crash?

and yes i did :p

No1male
27-03-05, 00:16
i had that about an hour ago, i even left team and rejoined and still the same :/

Tolots
27-03-05, 00:44
This Bug is Stone old http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Sometimes it happen when you Try to Invite someone into your Team and accepting the Team Invite from the Person who you wanted to invite who had the Same Idea about it :)

Making a own Team with yourself is not that Bad, Team Exp \o/ all for you :)
I know this Bug Sience the Introduction of Teams in Neocron

A Relogg on another Server and Back should rid this Bug off.

Jesterthegreat
27-03-05, 00:46
well its the first time i got it since aug 2002 :p

Ascension
27-03-05, 00:49
lol, ive had this a few times, you invite someone and they invite you after they accept your team = yourself in team with yourself :p

eprodigy
27-03-05, 00:59
yup ive had this or a similar bug, there was physically another one of me standing right where I was when I fataled (after I reloged)... it repeated everything I said, etc.. i wondered what would happen if i killed it but i was too scared to try.. and would that be suicide ?

Freaky Fryd
27-03-05, 00:59
yeah, I've had it happen multiple times in both NC1 and NC2...it's like the bug
where you can take up seats in 2 vehicles at once
O_o
Just ask permission from 2 drivers before getting permission. Next thing you know, you're taking up 2 spots and the vehicle you're not really in won't let anyone sit in that seat...
:D

Skusty
27-03-05, 01:08
happend to me, if some one sends 2team invates sametime and u accept them it can become so :lol:

Jesterthegreat
27-03-05, 02:03
seems many ways it happens... guess i been lucky to not get it before :p

aKe`cj
27-03-05, 03:06
had the same once... and even worse. The stupid clone mirrored all my movements etc right in front of me.. had to kill him for that (unhealthy choice that was :lol: )

Ascension
27-03-05, 03:53
same thing happened to me on Lineage 2, thing is I was screwed.. they had to reboot the whole server just to get my character fixed..

everytime I relog no matter what I did i was at my dead clones corpse also dead :p

[TgR]KILLER
27-03-05, 12:42
i had the bug so many times to. inviting people and getting invites if they accept on the same moment as you accept the invite your teamed twice :p
logging off completly or logging on another char first should fix it.

E. Cryton
27-03-05, 16:00
dude, lvl ur int o_O

had those issues as well, long time ago, there's a key u have to press to reset that.
afaik.