PDA

View Full Version : Which items from NC1 are still missing in NC2 ?

Bugs Gunny
24-03-05, 11:55
Add to the list of missing NC1 items that are not yet in NC2:

Exp mindcontrol 3 chip
Exp reflexbooster 4

Tidus_Origin
24-03-05, 12:33
Add to the list of missing NC1 items that are not yet in NC2:

Exp mindcontrol 3 chip
Exp reflexbooster 4

Didn't Lupus make an NPC (for use by CMs only) that sold Xp Reflex 4s in the CM HQ?

Bugs Gunny
24-03-05, 12:41
Yes he did, someone told me that another gm broke him or deleted him.

enigma_b17
24-03-05, 13:37
no the exp reflex one is there, I got one the other day. As For the exp mind control 3 I dont know avent seen that anywhere

Original monk
24-03-05, 13:58
xp mindcontrol 3 is foetsjie

yust as the MK2 and MK3 gatlingturrets (or i yust didnt find em yet lol)

there are more things i miss but that has been told they where getting wiped (snif snif copbotrifles, kami's, cathsanctum etc)

Skusty
24-03-05, 14:16
I think i got a exp mindcontrol 3 on spy i got from nc1 when i had droner O_o

Bugs Gunny
24-03-05, 14:22
Try blueprinting it. If it's bp'able you might be a rich man soon :-)

Jesterthegreat
24-03-05, 14:37
its not... ive prolly got one still though.

E. Cryton
24-03-05, 14:46
spirit sh.
slutsumi.
bad ass.
timpa.

Jesterthegreat
24-03-05, 14:48
slutsumi.
bad ass.
timpa.

nimmer.
skuld.
Akasha.

most of NCAT in fact :p

:edit:

TheJester.
.Mphiz
AliG.
Mart.

who else...

Bugs Gunny
24-03-05, 14:58
Yes... sniff... everyone has old clanmembers that have gone on to other games.

It's up to us... sniff.... to fill in the void with.... sniff...

ROOKIE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE RECRUITS.

People who've never heard of kami chips, and to whom "rollback" means back up the rhino.

E. Cryton
24-03-05, 14:58
*sniff*
think thats it...
*sniff*

-uPs- .

Dribble Joy
24-03-05, 15:11
Kamis....

*eyes burn in rage before collapsing in a heap sobbing like Halle Berry*

Xylaz
24-03-05, 17:15
selling exp mindcontrol 3... DM me with offers :p

Bugs Gunny
24-03-05, 17:31
50k and you have to poke it in too :-)

Mr Kot
24-03-05, 17:57
selling exp mindcontrol 3... DM me with offers :p

I should have hung on to mine. I had a brand new one on a spy i brought from NC1. I sold it in the first week of NC2 tho. Didn't get a fortune either as the economy was poor back then and no-one had money. The little money i got made me feel rich :p

Tantta
24-03-05, 19:22
I think i got a exp mindcontrol 3 on spy i got from nc1 when i had droner O_o mindcontrol rare implant?
well i got one my droner and one on my trade skiller. gonna try ressing it later.

Skusty
24-03-05, 19:23
mindcontrol rare implant?
well i got one my droner and one on my trade skiller. might try later ressing it.
lvl3 imps cant be ressed :angel:

Tantta
24-03-05, 19:26
forgot.

Obsidian X
25-03-05, 03:40
Dome of York Raygun and Cypher Helmet, for anyone who cares.

Brammers
25-03-05, 16:46
Dome of York Raygun and Cypher Helmet, for anyone who cares.

I got a feeling that the DoY Raygun got renamed. I think one of the Phoenix members transfered one over.

But yes the Exp Mindcontrol 3 is definatly missing. So Lupus, could we have a NPC please! :)

MkVenner
25-03-05, 17:29
i got a DoY raygun sitting in a cabinet somewhere...think its called a TG Raygun now tho, same red ray and stuff.....and cypher helmets sucked lol :D

Skusty
25-03-05, 17:32
i got a DoY raygun sitting in a cabinet somewhere...think its called a TG Raygun now tho, same red ray and stuff.....and cypher helmets sucked lol :D
I think it was same as Durnaium 4 but cant be dropped :lol:

Obsidian X
25-03-05, 18:02

Well I never said either item was fantastic, I liked them both becuase they didn't drop though :D

Brammers
25-03-05, 18:03
Add to the list

Medium Poison Belt
Drone Combat Eye 3

Obsidian X
25-03-05, 18:06
Add to the list

Medium Poison Belt
Drone Combat Eye 3

Medium poison belts are ingame, I bought one from the TH smuggler to do poison caves on my APU. ;)

They're in the TH smugglers list, but further up the list (or further down, I forget which), so they don't appear with all the other belts that particular smuggler sells.

Xylaz
25-03-05, 18:23
Add to the list

Medium Poison Belt
Drone Combat Eye 3

uhm both are ingame as far as i know...

i bought drone eye 3 from TT FSM few days ago (with a help of TT runner)

medium poison belt is sold by TH smuggler (same one who sells heavy belts)

MkVenner
25-03-05, 18:29
is the S337f in game yet?

Richard Angelus
25-03-05, 20:28
is the S337f in game yet?
sure, you can buy it
the only weapons you can't buy at a NPC are the TL 64 and TL 92 Pulselaser Pistols (you can't get them at Mars....the runners who have them, don't give them out to any other runners)

Jesterthegreat
25-03-05, 21:45
the only weapons you can't buy at a NPC are the TL 64 and TL 92 Pulselaser Pistols (you can't get them at Mars....the runners who have them, don't give them out to any other runners)

hmm... i gave my tl92 5 slot pulselaser away a few weeks ago

Richard Angelus
25-03-05, 23:02
hmm... i gave my tl92 5 slot pulselaser away a few weeks ago
at Mars?
I would spend some million Credits at mars to get a blueprint of that weapon...

Jesterthegreat
25-03-05, 23:58
at Mars?
I would spend some million Credits at mars to get a blueprint of that weapon...

on terra... im english

Richard Angelus
26-03-05, 00:07
on terra... im english
i know.....but you could play on mars :D

it's just mars, where you can't get those 2 pistols

Coid
26-03-05, 13:12
why is it that the trigger happy ncats get all the love :*(

Jesterthegreat
26-03-05, 13:28
why is it that the trigger happy ncats get all the love :*(

cos theres so few of us real NCAT left... we were never a big clan anyway :p

trigger hurt
26-03-05, 20:46
who else...

ZoneseeK, VetteroX, Ghost, Devils Grace

trigger hurt
26-03-05, 20:49
i know.....but you could play on mars :D

it's just mars, where you can't get those 2 pistols

I played on mars. Still have a near capped rifle spy there with a full kit. But looking at german all day gives me a headache. That, and the fact that, when I type something in german that isnt 100% correct, I get the "go the fuck back to your english server" speach.

fun!

Jesterthegreat
26-03-05, 20:54
ZoneseeK, VetteroX, Ghost, Devils Grace

i was naming people from our small clan that left... theres maybe 6 NCAT's left now... the clan that owned the map in NC1 without using numbers... and theres 6 of us left :(

trigger hurt
26-03-05, 20:56
i was naming people from our small clan that left... theres maybe 6 NCAT's left now... the clan that owned the map in NC1 without using numbers... and theres 6 of us left :(

And im naming people from my small clan :p There's only one of me...err us left.

E. Cryton
26-03-05, 21:03
And im naming people from my small clan :p There's only one of me...err us left.

and theres only one -uPs- left as well :(

*sniff*
*sniffsniff*

Jesterthegreat
26-03-05, 21:08
there will be many more to add soon...

1. players that cant even use c2p to trial the game, and wont use PBC as theres no free trial

2. anyone who imports the game to canada to find that 90% of canadian banks refuse c2p

3. people whos accounts get closed after x amounts of months cos its apparently empty.

4. people who quit because they are sick of being killed (ffs KK put a message like the team request on LE removal explaining the consiquenses)

5. the people that try an op war for the first time, and get 15 FF + allies turn up

what did i miss?

E. Cryton
26-03-05, 21:12
the skill which is need to win a fight ?

Dirus
30-03-05, 06:40
I got a feeling that the DoY Raygun got renamed. I think one of the Phoenix members transfered one over.

But yes the Exp Mindcontrol 3 is definatly missing. So Lupus, could we have a NPC please! :)
hrmm..

I guess it could be done. Same with the 2 missing PulseLaser Pistols.

Obsidian X
30-03-05, 09:18
Aren't there some drugs that aren't inagme anymore? Crescent Tabs come to mind specifically.

Original monk
30-03-05, 09:32
Aren't there some drugs that aren't inagme anymore? Crescent Tabs come to mind specifically.

crescent tabs and tigerblood dropped from larent hoverbots

larent hoverbots are out of game for some time now

on pandore you can still get crescent tabs when you trade em for nightshade's or sumthing like that .. thats alchemic dreams tough ... another company that handles the french the server

i wouldnt mind they put the larent bomber back ingame ... especially for the great mods they drop ... larentmods :)

Obsidian X
30-03-05, 09:34
crescent tabs and tigerblood dropped from larent hoverbots

Ah, I always wondered where they came from. Never knew that, just used to some times see them floating around the Saturn black market for ridiculous prices.

Dribble Joy
30-03-05, 15:23
*strokes his larent pistol barrel*

zii
30-03-05, 21:54
(fumbles with his tiger blood.)

Lupus, can I actually use my TB or is it just a collectors item with a Use Item -> does nothing action?

zii.

Original monk
30-03-05, 22:26
im not lupus but i can help you with youre question tough :)

they work yes, angeldust always pops one when where in neofrag hehe, i told em thats unfair but he still does :D

Jesterthegreat
31-03-05, 01:49
no they dont.

any drugs or boosters (stam / psi) transfered arent usable.

Skusty
31-03-05, 12:44
Lets make this short k? the items that is missing from nc1 is all good stuff ok? :lol: Well, practiclie is correct :D

Original monk
31-03-05, 12:50
no they dont.

any drugs or boosters (stam / psi) transfered arent usable.

really ? then he didnt had advantage after all :) i gonna pop one in NF tonight try one myself :)

and as skusty said: keep that old NC1 stuff close with you :) TB are pretty rare .. same as NC devs, h. antibuffs, ars's, larentstuff etc etc .. i even took psicore, marine and slotenhacersparts etc ... yust cause ya cant find em anymore now :)

trigger hurt
31-03-05, 17:46
i wouldnt mind they put the larent bomber back ingame ... especially for the great mods they drop ... larentmods :)

As has been stated on numurous occasions in the past. The laurent mobs were part of a storyline that was being developed by, I bellieve Granite. Granite no longer works for KK and he took the story with him. The laurent mobs are apparently his intellectual property. So, the Laurents and the things that went along with them are gone forever, unless you happen to have one from item transfer or on the french server.

SovKhan
01-04-05, 00:14
when you work for a company the things you develop dont belong to you they belong to the company. unless he was indepenently contracted by KK, however that would not explain why the french server has them.

nc1 HAB's are rare? ive got like 3 all 120%'s =).

APS is IMO the biggest thing that isnt in nc2. but KK wanted them removed.

Original monk
01-04-05, 09:11
intresting, so i guess we aint seeing those again then :) they where cool tough :)

well ya never know wich new mobs we gonna get, i do know that its kinda hard to get youre hand on decent mods lately .. i should try those level3's once, i been there but my tank was outta ammo lol :)

Freaky Fryd
01-04-05, 11:31
i even took psicore, marine and slotenhacersparts etc ... yust cause ya cant find em anymore now :)

What about the Poison gas mod parts?
I have one of the rifle barrel parts :D
Some Smart Cyber eye 4 parts and I think a Reflex Booster part...
Plus some misc CPU and Glove parts...

I should probably find out what apt I have them in...
:D