PDA

View Full Version : NC2. . .PvP?

Lincoln
23-03-05, 08:53
Alright kiddies, I've got a riddle for you:

What do you get when you mix 1 part PPU, 3 parts Breaking Benjamin, and add a dash of poor editting skills?

The best PvP movie ever? Hardly, but it's worth watching:
http://www.themissinglinc.com/Productions/NeoPvP.php

--Linc

Momo Katzius
23-03-05, 09:43
There are better ones. ;)

Sometimes to dark, sometimes too fast movement.

Tostino
23-03-05, 15:17
sometimes too fast movement.
If you are using Fraps lets say you get 40 average FPS when recording, but then your FPS drops to 20 for a little Fraps is still set to record at 40 so it will be runing 2x as fast as it should be.

Tantta
23-03-05, 15:35
Really slow downloading speed :(
But i guess i have time lol.

Thantos

Kuya
23-03-05, 15:39
when was this fight recorded?

Lincoln
23-03-05, 17:13
That was all yesterday (22/03/05), and I know there are better ones, I believe I noted that. TECHnine wanted the video, so I figured why not make it publicly availible. Plus, I did make that entire video in one day. =D

PvP5 by g0dsoft.com still takes the prize for the best.

By the way, can anyone mirror the movie? I really don't have the bandwidth to host this effectively. (lol)

--Linc

Lincoln
23-03-05, 17:21
Sometimes to dark, sometimes too fast movement.

1. I like it dark, I live in the dark, I play in the dark, I'd rather look at a dark screen than a bright white screen, nicer on the eyes. Try the brightness knob. =P
2. I was actually thinking it's too slow. The faster, the better. My only problem was the overpopulation of monks.

What Tostino said--this is true. If Fraps is recording at a higher FPS than NC is running, the video will appear faster than it is.

As I said, it's not the best, but if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Still looking for a mirror. . .

--Linc

Selendor
23-03-05, 17:56
Thought it was good, especially as I'm in it ;p The Divx avi version was all garbled on my machine though, while the Wmv was fine.

El Jimben
23-03-05, 20:37
Damn that's a slow D/L, 9k sec on broadband :( ?

Still, we won so I wanna watch it!

Tantta
23-03-05, 21:06
download got stuck on 95% lol. just 3m before it was done.

ill host this when i just get it first lol.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
23-03-05, 21:49
end of vid "special thanks to soilderz and freadom force"
so not thanks to us :mad:
even though twas our op fights :(

Tantta
23-03-05, 21:58
meh need to download wmv version because avi version looks really bad.
i was on that fight and i had SO much fun, was nice welcome from nc sens i came back yesterday.

my sig is taken from that one op fight what was yesterday.,

Alright kiddies, I've got a riddle for you:

What do you get when you mix 1 part PPU, 3 parts Breaking Benjamin, and add a dash of poor editting skills?

The best PvP movie ever? Hardly, but it's worth watching:

--Linc
have you even seen the avi version what you made?
took whole day to download avi video and it looks really bad.

and host is pretty fucked up sens dl speed is hardly 10kt and need to try download it 2 times.

Lincoln
23-03-05, 22:26
Thought it was good, especially as I'm in it ;p The Divx avi version was all garbled on my machine though, while the Wmv was fine.

Opps, yea, I just saw it, lol. It seems that my video card was having a lot of artifacts as I rendered that one. I hadn't restarted since I'd played NC and it was still overclocked and angry at me. I'm going to re-render it now and upload when I get a chance. Sorry about that.

Special thanks to NC's Elite and anyone else who fought. The war was primarily between FF and SoldierZ though, and FF gave us one hell of a fight.

REALLY sorry about the avi. Tantta, can you send me the link to your site or whenever you host it from? Thanks.

--Linc

Ch1n Th3 M4g
23-03-05, 22:33
O The war was primarily between FF and SoldierZ though, and FF gave us one hell of a fight.

o_O o_O o_O
gravis = us
jerico = us

tbh credit wheres credits due

Tantta
23-03-05, 22:44
cant download it. nvm then gg

was half way done again then got disconnected, i gave up.
tested for fun, dl speed 2kt. 8| cant be arsed to wait 3hours for 30mb wmv video.

cant host it then sorry.

Lincoln
24-03-05, 00:34
Ok, NC's Elite fought their bloody asses off, sorry I didn't credit you.

The avi file is fixed. Tantta, send me a private message with your email and I'll email you the movie. That goes for anyone else willing ot mirror the file.

And yea, the 2kbps is not surprising, looking at my router right now the access light is blinking like mad. Please someone, mirror the file, lol.

Lincoln
24-03-05, 01:35
1 Mirror added (rabidfurball.tv). Everyone thank rabidfurball for assisting in these dire times. Now start stealing his bandwidth instead of mine! =D

PvP 01-DivX-zip (http://www.rabidfurball.tv/theMissingLinc/PVP01-AVI.zip)
PvP 01-DivX-rar (http://www.rabidfurball.tv/theMissingLinc/PVP01-AVI.rar)

Anyone wanting to act as a mirror is welcome, God knows I need 'em.

I'd like to offer a formal apology to NC's Elite, who did a large part of hte fighting. I failed to credit them. Please understand that re-editting the movies would take hours out of my life and therefore I cannot--or at least not anytime soon. How about I mention you twofold in the next video? (which, I might add, is already in the works)

Sorry about the slowness (lol) I didn't expect my server to be overloaded so easily. Next time I'll be sure to get the videos mirrored multiple times before releasing them to the general public. Call this one a test run, a BETA, if you will.

--Linc

Jesterthegreat
24-03-05, 02:12
Congratulations! You have won the 404 scavenger hunt! Now that you have found the 404 page, tell me how you got there and I might give you a prize! Tell me via AOL IM (+ Rabidfurball) or email (rabidfurball @ gmail.com)

hmmmm

both of the mirrors from him are 404's

:edit: in fact everything i can click on that page gives me a 404 :p

Lincoln
24-03-05, 03:48
Yea, that's fixed now, sorry.