PDA

View Full Version : NPC Skins

Dan Szeen
22-03-05, 08:12
Are they actually on a list to be changed?

Players and NPC's look like two different species.

What's the word on that?

'Szeen

athon
22-03-05, 13:54
AFAIK they are on the to do list, and I assume new NPCs are using the new models and skins, but it's hardly a priority. I'd much rather the team work on elements that really affect gameplay - like adding more and more diverse NPCs and NPC missions.

Athon Solo

BradSTL
22-03-05, 14:36
I heard that they did it on purpose, so that you could tell the difference between player characters and non-player characters at a glance.

I don't want them to change the NPCs to the new models. I want them to change us back. The new models are butt-ugly by comparison. I want my black shades and leather bomber jacket back, dammit.

Jesterthegreat
22-03-05, 14:37
I heard that they did it on purpose, so that you could tell the difference between player characters and non-player characters at a glance.

I don't want them to change the NPCs to the new models. I want them to change us back. The new models are butt-ugly by comparison. I want my black shades and leather bomber jacket back, dammit.

i agree...

best thing about being a PE was the look...

now i look like a skinny tank o_O

Clive tombstone
22-03-05, 17:25
now i look like a skinny tank

SOOO true

eprodigy
22-03-05, 22:19
i think they should clean up the old models bring them up to date and use higher res versions of the old skins and give us our old models back.

PE is still the best looking model imho (but that doesnt say much about the others)