PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Nymphette79
21-03-05, 02:28
Recently i have noticed a big effort on the GM's part to make the game better.
The "Hunt" events have been brilliant for the higher lvls and i have also seen alot of mad mad spawn events too, in aggie pits and at bunker.
There has also been a marked improvement on Help Ticket reply time.
Good work to all involved. Thanks

PS. Not sure how to put the little thumbs up thingys but i would if i knew.

enigma_b17
21-03-05, 02:40
i second that motion......
can we get a second second?

CMaster
21-03-05, 03:22
I haven't seen any spawns really recentley. Guess I missed them :(

l8m0n
21-03-05, 03:23
Yes help ticket times have been down, but me wonders if thats just cos of lower player pop or them gettin better at dealing with the problems?

BradSTL
21-03-05, 03:50
I'm pretty sure they brought some new people online.

And yeah, my PPU was at the bunker during a mass spawn event a couple of days ago. There was no logic or order to what mobs got spawned. I wondered at the time if it was part of new-GM training.

Mr Kot
21-03-05, 04:25
I agree that this is what we need to keep the newbies occupied. Seems i missed all the fun recently, but i remember when i played noob chars on another server in NC1 and in the NC2 beta, it was great xp and money to find swarms of giant rats in the aggies and armies of spiderbots and warbots at J-01.

Even the higher level ppl can have fun too. During the recent "kill teh GM" events, some GMs were kind enough to hang around after the kill and spawn some high level mobs out in the wastes.

If it's making people happy (and keeping 'em out of trouble :p ), i say keep 'em coming. :)