PDA

View Full Version : I'd Just like to say...

Sammson
20-03-05, 22:51
something that's not said nearly enough, imho:

Thank you, you folks at Reakktor, for a really great game.

Mr Kot
20-03-05, 22:56
Oooh, someone who's just got his first kill?

I remember that feeling ;)

Serpent
21-03-05, 00:06
back in nc1, i thougt that, but now.. no.

LiL T
21-03-05, 03:15
back in nc1, i thougt that, but now.. no.

[ edited ]

l8m0n
21-03-05, 03:24
[ edited ]
lol harsh :rolleyes:

Mr Kot
21-03-05, 04:36
lol harsh :rolleyes:

Truth hurts.

Lil T has a point. The whole purpose of the thread was to offer a well deserved compliment (whatever the reason) but there's always one to troll.

And yes, it was a troll as it was just a put down with no justification, argument or reason whatsoever.

If u can't say anything constructive don't say anything at all.

LiL T
21-03-05, 07:38
Truth hurts.

Lil T has a point. The whole purpose of the thread was to offer a well deserved compliment (whatever the reason) but there's always one to troll.

And yes, it was a troll as it was just a put down with no justification, argument or reason whatsoever.

If u can't say anything constructive don't say anything at all.
thx at least you saw the troll

Seven
21-03-05, 10:25
something that's not said nearly enough, imho:

Thank you, you folks at Reakktor, for a really great game.

It IS a great game! :cool:

l8m0n
21-03-05, 10:26
What the hells a troll on a forum? cos on some games i play as one :wtf:

aKe`cj
21-03-05, 10:28
if you feel anger towards KK / even start throwing with shit at them at every occasion, thats basicly a great sign & compliment towards them... shows how much you care about/like neocron :p

Imo, Neocron is the best game I ever tried, the one game that ate more time than all others together.. and yes, I can totally understand that ppl who like the game cant see it go well enough... and since we all know it aint going anywhere to well lately -> here comes the grief. BUT ..at times I have the feeling ppl forget about the fact that KK isnt just "running" their beloved Neocron.. they also created it and got them hooked :)

naimex
21-03-05, 10:28
What the hells a troll on a forum? cos on some games i play as one :wtf:

the way i understand, a troll is someone only posting inconstructive criticisms and is in general very unpleasant to communicate with.

Original monk
21-03-05, 10:30
the way i understand, a troll is someone only posting inconstructive criticisms and is in general very unpleasant to communicate with.

yeah and who likes to stalk certain persons or even subjects hehe :)

Gulinborsti
21-03-05, 10:33
the way i understand, a troll is someone only posting inconstructive criticisms and is in general very unpleasant to communicate with.Thats half the active forum members here *sigh*

BTT: Thanks KK, Neocron is still my favorite game and this is for almost 3 years now...

l8m0n
21-03-05, 11:23
Im not unpleasant to communicate with, im just pointing out the game faults, im sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy if thats pissin off some people but its a fact, C2P suck and the game has alot of problems that havent been sorted out since beta NC1.
So if that makes me a troll then fair enough there a good class of char ;)

Revslad
21-03-05, 12:20
lemons allways been a evil little bastard, trying to talk nicely to him is like trying to get your burger back from rick waller, just aint gonna happen :D

l8m0n
21-03-05, 12:28
lol its all lies :angel:

Nymphette79
21-03-05, 12:34
Truth is Lemon, ur still here, so they must be doing something right, alot right IMO.

Jesterthegreat
21-03-05, 14:16
if you feel anger towards KK / even start throwing with shit at them at every occasion, thats basicly a great sign & compliment towards them... shows how much you care about/like neocron :p

like Rage against the machine... they get labeled as "anti-american" when clearly they care alot about it.

disagreeing with how its run != hating the thing.

l8m0n
21-03-05, 15:33
Truth is Lemon, ur still here, so they must be doing something right, alot right IMO.
Well they were till C2P.
I can get over the bugs because ive been playing so long that they dont really bother me anymore, its just i would like them to be fixed by now.

Lachlan
21-03-05, 17:48
Back to the topic.

Neocron IS a great game even with all of its faults. I took a six month break and I'm lovin' being back. I've been levelling a brand new apu for less than two weeks and I put on PA1 last night. That's enough to remind me why I came back.

Now the LEs out and ... well, you know what comes next. :D

jini
21-03-05, 18:25
Back to the topic.

Neocron IS a great game even with all of its faults. I took a six month break and I'm lovin' being back. I've been levelling a brand new apu for less than two weeks and I put on PA1 last night. That's enough to remind me why I came back.

Now the LEs out and ... well, you know what comes next. :D I second that. Being here for almost 3 yrs, I must admit neocron is very good. Lets hope they'll address it's major bugs soon enough.

E. Cryton
21-03-05, 18:32
[ edited ]

jini
21-03-05, 18:50
[ edited ] This is not what i meant to say, please don't patronize me

E. Cryton
21-03-05, 18:57
[ edited ]