PDA

View Full Version : Not again

l8m0n
20-03-05, 14:54
Click to pay, yes they seem to be owning people far better than a Chaos queen!
No joke, this is a joke, KK sort this shit out, ive got shit loads of cash in my account and they say theres nothing so closed it! People arnt leavein cos they h8 the game, its cos they are gettin owned by C2P. Im not going to waste any money trying to phone them cos its taking the piss.
I take it theres nothing you can do? if not thats another player gone.

enigma_b17
20-03-05, 14:57
:/ ridiculous it is!!!

athon
20-03-05, 15:22
It's pain - I've been hit recently too, and it's a combination of KK and C2P - fully working C2P account that I've been using with 2 game accounts since NC2 start, I fail once and then KK decide I'm not allowed to try again and remove the payment link from my control panel.

I email KK about the misisng link and they say "it's C2P's fault". I send an email to C2P and copy in KK. Guess who responds to say the account is fixed - noooo, not C2P who's fault it allegedly is, but KK!

They have apparently fixed it now and the link has appeared, but I've decided to spend my money on other things for the time being - this game is slowly sliding down my list of priorities of things to pay for atm.

Athon Solo

40$Poser
21-03-05, 05:59
and this is new to you lemon? I must say c2p has been probably one of the worst jokes of a payment method and boggles me as to why reakktor would want to keep doing business with them.

Capt. Rik
21-03-05, 11:01
and this is new to you lemon? I must say c2p has been probably one of the worst jokes of a payment method and boggles me as to why reakktor would want to keep doing business with them.

Because they are a shareholder in 10T - no choice...

Maester Seymour
21-03-05, 11:48
Had similar problem, click2pay tried for over a month to bill my switch card. There was nothing at all wrong with the card, plenty of cash in the bank and all the info correct in my account.
After a good couple of weeks Click2pay then went on to say that the bank was rejecting the payment, spoke to the bank and they said that was bullshit and they hadn't rejected any payments at all and there was no reason for them to. Yet click2pay still failed to bill me.
I'd even used the same card about two or three times on amazon during these weeks..

In the end they asked me to use a different card (or i could have switched to paybycash), well i've been using switch to pay for NC for the past 2+ years. I'm not gonna use a credit card with them when there was nothing wrong with the switch. So I basically got pissed off and cancelled both of my accounts. Not because i hate the game at all, but because i was fed up of having problems with click2pay.

I know click2pay are a shareholder in 10T, and there will be a contract or whatever.. But surely there is enough cause to get rid of them with the amount of problems people have been having with c2p since NC2 launch?

Jesterthegreat
21-03-05, 14:12
Because they are a shareholder in 10T - no choice...

i think 10T need to decide if they want c2p to cater for the few people it allows... or let them use a real payment method (including a free trial for peopel wh owant to try the game... which PBC doesnt offer) and have a larger playerbase, and hense more money.

Capt. Rik
21-03-05, 14:38
i think 10T need to decide if they want c2p to cater for the few people it allows... or let them use a real payment method (including a free trial for peopel wh owant to try the game... which PBC doesnt offer) and have a larger playerbase, and hense more money.

Totally agreed, it should be obvious to the board of directors that they can make more money by providing more payment options.

*pure speculation*
We don't know how much of a controlling stake C2P have in 10T but they might be forcing the use of their service over other (read: better) ones

Jesterthegreat
21-03-05, 14:43
Totally agreed, it should be obvious to the board of directors that they can make more money by providing more payment options.

*pure speculation*
We don't know how much of a controlling stake C2P have in 10T but they might be forcing the use of their service over other (read: better) ones

then C2P have to decide if they want to take payment from a few players (getting smaller as the game dies) or a small numbers (staying the same / growing as new players are actually able to pay).

simply put if the game dies due to new players not being able to pay, and telling people not to play, then C2P and 10T get nothing. if they allow other good payment methods they will continue to get a percentage of the playerbases payments (i certainly wont be changing payment methods unless they stop my account. its hassle that i will put off until i have to)

athon
21-03-05, 15:25
If I had to choose any one factor that would kill this game right now, it would be C2P

Athon Solo

E. Cryton
21-03-05, 15:29
selective measures o_O