PDA

View Full Version : fix the waving arms :(

[TgR]KILLER
18-03-05, 16:20
Sigh so many people died already because of my ppu can't cast s/d or heal she bloody just starts waving her arms and no spell cast.. annoying as hell.. make the spells work just as in nc1 again ?

sultana
18-03-05, 16:27
KILLER']Sigh so many people died already because of my ppu can't cast s/d or heal she bloody just starts waving her arms and no spell cast.. annoying as hell.. make the spells work just as in nc1 again ?
The animation without spell casting only happens to me when I don't use PA o_O I dunno I really, really hated the spell animations when I started nc2, I just couldn't get used to em, I was miscasting every second spell... but now, I'm not so sure, after like playing my ppu solid since retail it's almost normal now.

But, whenever I go back to nc1 and cast my s/d in half the time I normally do, it makes me sad :( :lol:

superfresh
18-03-05, 16:33
Haven't been playing much but I remember this being really annoying. Would happen quite often. What's worse is you have to wait for the animation to end to try to recast.

enigma_b17
18-03-05, 16:37
dear god that is one of the most annoying bugs ever.....it happens with all my chars, its not so bad with my ppu as i ave a huge psi pool, but my rifle spy has enough to cast a shelter, and thats it, miscasting means i ave to wait another 10-15 seconds for psi pool to recharnge, which usually means me = dead. Whats worse is u have to wait till the damn animation has finished casting until u can try and cast again

Seven
18-03-05, 16:51
dear god that is one of the most annoying bugs ever.....it happens with all my chars, its not so bad with my ppu as i ave a huge psi pool, but my rifle spy has enough to cast a shelter, and thats it, miscasting means i ave to wait another 10-15 seconds for psi pool to recharnge, which usually means me = dead.

Carry a couple PSI boosters for when that happens.

And yeah the bug/feature has got to go.

[TgR]KILLER
18-03-05, 16:53
yea my ppu has alot of pool that aint the problem but a problem is people dieing because i can't heal them because waving arms don't heal..

somebody said it was psu that it was to low.. but can't call 212 to low..

Bugs Gunny
18-03-05, 16:59
Yep, this needs to be fixed. It's the same as a pistol not firing for a whole clip.

LiL T
18-03-05, 21:27
Yep remove that shit, the whole holding hands around a ball of wtfpwnage was much better than this daft rave dance we are seeing. Also give monks there cloaks back so that it don't look silly, using the same faces though would look much better imo