PDA

View Full Version : What happens to returning players?

Bugs Gunny
17-03-05, 16:34
Ah finaly, the long awaited return of "Speed".
Out of nowhere comes his voice on vent... "hey bitches"....
We were bussy trying to down a ppu at drt so the man is kind enough to gr out there on his ppu.
By that time the ppu had called in tanks to the aid.

One of the xtort spies sees speed and decides he's in the clear to go head on with a tank and shouts "heal"..... euh.... "heal".....

speed:"hey, which key do i use to run?"
spy:"HEAL !!!..... nevermind, i'm dead lol"
speed:"Ah i'll just use autowalk. Hold on, they're attacking me."
speed:"Shit i'm dead"
spy n°2:"Don't worry, i'll get the belt"

speed:"nah, i'll get it, i gr'ed back right away......HEY!!! why are my imps in my inventory?"
speed:"Shit, they killed me again"

CLASSIC return of someone used to pvp in wow :-)

(who said ppu's are overpowered? The psy died once, the ppu twice lol)

Revslad
17-03-05, 16:36
*cries* mean bastard, what do you expect i was trying to use right click to see where i was going and i forgot how to run:(:(:(

Purple
17-03-05, 18:52
lol yeah too much wow !! tried to heal myself by clicking my spells unreal heheh so how many peeps have come bk to nc xxxx

Revslad
17-03-05, 19:08
ya it got just to repetative in pvp and leveling was killing me, good to be backtho :D

l8m0n
17-03-05, 19:37
*cries* i forgot how to run:(:(:(
gg revs :lol:

BeaNo
18-03-05, 04:19
lol yeah too much wow !! tried to heal myself by clicking my spells unreal heheh so how many peeps have come bk to nc xxxx

2 by looks of it.

Apparently they all come back O_o

Bananarama
18-03-05, 05:19
2 by looks of it.

Apparently they all come back O_o

Yeah, KK should do a check on all accounts that were cancelled to see if they ever got reactivated (like after a few months).

Bet the find that 90% of leavers don't come back.

Bugs Gunny
18-03-05, 08:34
Ture, most of the old clan that left didn't come back and won't coma back, but i knew speed wasn't going to stay away :-)

Bananarama
18-03-05, 12:01
Ture, most of the old clan that left didn't come back and won't coma back, but i knew speed wasn't going to stay away :-)

Ditto, the only reason leaver's accounts have been reactivated in any clans I have been in are because they have been given away to friends that have continued to keep the account active.

ArgieD
18-03-05, 15:12
Never mind the leavers. It's the newcomers we must welcome here. I have passed a copy of the client to a Greek pal of mine, and within a week, 4 more have joined. They decided to favour NC2 to WoW in the last minute, as none of them fancies killing dwarves & fairies.

Therefore, if we want to see a dramatic server population increase, it is imperative the international release is carried out smoothly and all minor problems fixed beforehand.

WIth the exception of Purple & her boyfriend, I can hardly miss any of the leavers, regardless how much I bonded with them. It's those who join the game that really count.

PS All four Greeks were shocked by the number of attempts it takes to log in synchro-free.

Saiboku
18-03-05, 16:06
The psy died once, the ppu twice lol)

*looks at bugs clan*
haha, i know why !

Bugs Gunny
18-03-05, 17:03
Yes, your erection is bigger than mine .. ty good night and goodbye :-)

Cypher KDI
19-03-05, 09:46
ya it got just to repetative in pvp and leveling was killing me, good to be backtho :D

Welcome back, Revs.

Jesterthegreat
19-03-05, 10:35
*looks at bugs clan*
haha, i know why !

aha... this guy cracks me up

im not sure if hes a troll or a comedian... but i like it :D

every post i've seen him make gets a laugh or gets me agreeing with him (just a laugh this time... i have yet to fight xtort)