PDA

View Full Version : Q: & A: time for the lot of you ^_^

Falen
15-03-05, 17:59
Alright keeping this bit short... i left, played other games, miss nc need a fix =P

Okey now that, thats outta the way questions from me to you :D

When i left everyone was talking about moving moving from terra - mars wondering how that turned out and what the populations are on all the servers *just gimme the percent when you goto log in plz*

Any massive exploits out and about, those are always downers.

Bugs..... aside from any kinda bug brought over from nc and the hacknet ones hows the rest of the game holding up?

Theme weeks.... correct me if im wrong but the hacknet one has been up for a good number of weeks doesnt seem like a whole lot of activity there anyone wanna enlighten me?

Op/Clan wars. These still active *dont matter which server* just wanna know if people still got a friendly hate on for each other and shits not routine =P

erm i think thats about all cept one Q about c2p if anymore nc questions pop up in my noodle ill add em =P and really regardless of many of the answers ill reactivate anywho i just need some... something while i figure out c2p.

question about c2p erm used a credit card register it to an account with em along with a phone number.. you cant reuse either again in a new account? i forgot my account stuff and really was the main reason i quit NC *stupid c2p* though i shoulda writen it all down :p i emailed them like 7 times before they never got back to me those asshats. anywho if someone knows how to go about fixing this and letting me know tyvm i got a new cc and all that junk anywho but would be nice to get my other one outta limbo :D

ty for any answers the lot of you may give ^_^

Crest
15-03-05, 18:09
When i left everyone was talking about moving moving from terra - mars wondering how that turned out and what the populations are on all the servers *just gimme the percent when you goto log in plz*

Terra is 15 - 18 percent on a good days

Any massive exploits out and about, those are always downers.

Yes, want a list ?????
Exploiters are shot on sight, banned and have their balls strung up in NC between plaza 1 and 2 ... plenty balls hanging there as we speak.

Bugs..... aside from any kinda bug brought over from nc and the hacknet ones hows the rest of the game holding up?

NC only has features....

Theme weeks.... correct me if im wrong but the hacknet one has been up for a good number of weeks doesnt seem like a whole lot of activity there anyone wanna enlighten me?

Good concept, Drone week did a lot for us dronners, but there is always a reason not to moveon from here, Asia Release, XMAS Int Release.... I hear they rebranding to Theme year or Theme Quarter ... As I said, good concept

Op/Clan wars. These still active *dont matter which server* just wanna know if people still got a friendly hate on for each other and shits not routine =P

Yes, ot bad with allied killing, then everyone went to dome except the killers themself. Op wars with 15% population, and 14% of them got LE's in .... slow baby. but they happen... at least I see

Dr Strange
15-03-05, 20:21
Peak hours (yes they are peak, for me) american EST is around like 10%-15% during the weekdays. Fridays and Saturdays it may dip into the low 20%'s.

Populations have dropped. A couple months ago it wasn't uncommon to log in at peak times and see 35%+ for Terra and almost 50% for Mars now, nowhere even close.

BradSTL
15-03-05, 23:47
Populations go up when there's a new patch, then trickle back down a bit when people get bored with whatever is new from the last patch. Right now, as others have said, population on Terra runs from about 5% (off-peak) to around 25% (weekend peak).

The outpost situation is semi-stable on both of the servers I play on, Terra and Mercury -- and bad, if you ask me. On both servers, one large Dome of York clan owns at least 2/3 of the map. On both servers, the pro-city factions control only two to four outposts at any given time. On both servers, the CityMercs control everything else, the remaining 8 or so outposts. Ops change hands very seldom compared to in NC1. One big change lately on the Terra server is that I'm suddenly seeing a lot more turrets than I used to. Because so many of the fights are between neutrals, on Terra the controlling clans usually leave the turrets set to Attack Enemy, then flip them to Attack Not in Faction when a raid begins.

Most of the PvP I've seen lately has been in the form of hit-and-run raids in popular leveling spots, like just outside the Military Base and at Canyon Reloading Point, more the latter than the former. Hardly anybody bothers to raid into the enemy city any more, it seems. Stealther spies in FA sector dropped from one or two a day to one every two or three weeks. Raids on Plaza sector 2 dropped from one or two a day to maybe one a week. You hardly ever see more than one or two people in Pepper Park sector 3, and they're usually running from each other, not at each other.

The exploit thing has gotten significantly better in the last month, so far as I can tell. They plugged the biggest two, and perma-banned a metric butt-load of people for using them. It used to be that all people talked about was who was exploiting; that kind of accusation has dropped way, way off. There probably are still a couple of exploits, which MMPORG doesn't have them? But it's at least a lot more discreet and seems to impact the game a lot less.

They 99.99% fixed the "green man" bug and the "weird hat" bug, and people are slowly making appointments with GMs to get their hair back and get rid of their purple pants. A lot of old bugs are still around, of course.

HackNet theme week is on long-term hold ... and in a bad place, if you ask me. Starting hackers are getting really, really screwed right now. Due to a nasty bit of half-implementation, they start out with the wrong equipment to match their recently changed default skills, and all but one of their hunting areas are screwed up in some way or other. But nothing is going to happen about that, we find out today, until April at the earliest. Apparently Atari or someone else involved in the Europe-wide public roll-out insisted that a lot of other things were higher priority and had to be fixed or changed before the end of March.

I've never personally had a problem with C2P after some minor weirdness with account verification the first day, so I don't know what to tell you about that.

Falen
16-03-05, 00:20
ty for the info guys sounds kinda like the same old stuff and low populations dont bother me all that much managed to play through on pluto till doy =P and ya i sorted out the c2p stuff just working on reactivating it with them phone calls and emails cant say its all that convenient but it seems to be working ^_^ see the lot of you in game soon hopefully

Freaky Fryd
18-03-05, 00:51
Stealther spies in FA sector dropped from one or two a day to one every two or three weeks.

Yeah, DOY is usually empty now so I never raid it... (used to raid it 1-3 times a day myself)
My FPS suck in CRP/Cycrow (10-25) compared to DOY (25-40) so I do a lot worse...
:(

Plaza sectors are usually fairly busy, while most anti-city hang out around Cycrow/CRP from what I've seen.

Things are slowly getting fixed, and it would be good to see you return
:D

Clive tombstone
18-03-05, 01:20
hehe Population is a joke right now, hehe (Im not even playing right now ether, Gotta save money for rent you know? maybe next month haha.) Just drawing for the NC comunity.

THeme week, sadly like brad has said, along with everything else he said was pretty much what I would have said, too bad I didnt get too haha.

Things are low as they stand right now, but once the euro-Int releases go, Maybe we can see some good changes? who knows

Jesterthegreat
18-03-05, 11:03
Op wars with 15% population, and 14% of them got LE's in .... slow baby. but they happen... at least I see

actually 10% are anti city... 4 % are LE'd

:p