PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone Update me on the Server Problems?

Zheo
14-03-05, 10:33
Has Reakktor managed to fix the game to the point where I can play again? Or are people still getting massive of login and sync problems when they try and play, atm I'm deciding where or not to cancel my account. If they have fixed the problems which they accused of being my connections issues, then I may start playing again.

Edit: Problems Im experiencing is the server not sending all the information of my character thus I'm missing implants, invent, armour, and quickbelt, sometimes the level of my character is 0. Being stuck in syncs, and being kicked off the server. and before anyone starts "This is not a problem my end I did spend 2 days of my life gathering evidence to prove it and I will no longer debate this issue." Either the server is fixed or it is not.

Capt. Rik
14-03-05, 10:35
Don't know what problems you are seeing but I played a fair ammount over the weekend and didn't experience any strange behaviour (at most the occasional sync that took a few seconds longer than usual and a couple of sync when logging in bugs - nothing new there)

enigma_b17
14-03-05, 11:24
erm......well theyr not too bad tbh. These random syncs do happen for some reason, usually once a night for me. As for crashes the only time nc has crashed for me is when i try to exit the login screen lol

Bugs Gunny
14-03-05, 11:54
Only bad problem i have lately is every time i die, i can't rightclick to gr out. I have to relog and then i can gr out.

It prevents me from reading all the nice spam in local from the killers.

It's a shame, as i enjoy reading that.

Nidhogg
14-03-05, 12:02
Zheo, I've asked you not to create any more threads about your problem. Use an existing one - don't worry about the bump.

Either the server is fixed or it is not.The more relevant question is either it's your machine or your ISP. Seriously, no one has a problem as severe as yours.

N