PDA

View Full Version : Comic Relief!

Lexxuk
12-03-05, 00:12
Anyone else watching Comic Relief on BBC1? Red Nose Day 05! Cant believe its 20 years old, makes me feel old knowing that :o

Naturally my way of fixing poverty, hunger and AIDS in Africa involves thermo nuclear devices, but not sure the people at comic relief would go for that :lol:

Jack Dee as a weatherman... should be... interesting O_o :D

Ninjano2002uk
12-03-05, 00:17
I agree I say nuke everyone of those AID Peeps !! nuke em all !!

Capt. Rik
12-03-05, 00:17
Yeah i've been watching it all evening, some very funny comedy stuff (the Peter Kay single!!)

Edith for Fame Academy ;)

Eckhart
12-03-05, 00:20
As usual Rowan Atkinson was brilliant, and I even got his part on tape this time :lol:

Lexxuk
12-03-05, 00:22
funniest bit i seen, was that girl questioning mcfly, i was in stitches, so totally funny :D its a shame they stick in all them serious bits in between, it just ruins the whole show tbh :o

Eckhart
12-03-05, 00:55
its a shame they stick in all them serious bits in between, it just ruins the whole show tbh :o
:wtf: They are the whole point of the show. Without them Comic Relief would not exist.

I've pledged a tenner already, I hope everyone else has pledged something, its for a great cause.

Skusty
12-03-05, 11:45
Dont got BBC :angel:

Ascension
12-03-05, 11:55
At about 1 this morning some guy and his wife won a ruby encrusted Dildo.. :lol:

Worth about 3,000 apparently, his wife sounded well happy ;)

Morganth
12-03-05, 12:15
At about 1 this morning some guy and his wife won a ruby encrusted Dildo.. :lol:

Worth about 3,000 apparently, his wife sounded well happy ;)

Yeah I saw that. Funny as hell.

I still like the Little Britain sketches

"When you kneel down in front of a queen do you get a lump in your throat?"

:lol:

Eckhart
12-03-05, 14:52
Only thing that beat out Rowan Atkinson for me was Jack Dee doing the weather lol

"Theres no weather in Italy at the moment so....if you like weather....dont go there." :lol: :lol: :lol: