PDA

View Full Version : "Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

Dr Strange
11-03-05, 11:05
Nay sayers and non believers do not reply with anti George hate please.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/download.php?id=5060754

Episode 3 trailer high res, 50 megs or so tivo'ed from the OC off FOX last night.

---

I did and did not like The Phatom Menance and Attack of the Clones for reason on both sides. Both had great trailers as does Revenge of the Sith but by god....George cannot let us down.

Oh and George has said ROTS will be PG-13, the first SW film to recieve that rating. ( http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=493&ncid=762&e=4&u=/ap/20050310/ap_en_mo/film_star_wars )

I can hear the Imperial March beating from a galaxy far far away ;)

Bugs Gunny
11-03-05, 11:25
Once upon a time there was a farmer, who became king.
He banned nudity and violence from all art and paintings.
He was never in combat himself, but he gladly sent young men to war over a field, far far waway.
And yet the heralds were allowed to speak of the great vitory while painters depicted the "glorious" battles, showing horrible violence, even to children.

Some say he had better remained a farmer, tending to his own field, close by his house.
Allow nudity and violence in the arts, so the young men could remain at home and enjoy life.

Dr Strange
11-03-05, 11:31
Once upon a time there was a farmer, who became king.
He banned nudity and violence from all art and paintings.
He was never in combat himself, but he gladly sent young men to war over a field, far far waway.
And yet the heralds were allowed to speak of the great vitory while painters depicted the "glorious" battles, showing horrible violence, even to children.

Some say he had better remained a farmer, tending to his own field, close by his house.
Allow nudity and violence in the arts, so the young men could remain at home and enjoy life.

Huh? ;)

Bugs Gunny
11-03-05, 11:37
I'm a WWWWABBIT what do you want me to say? :-)

Dribble Joy
11-03-05, 14:02
Attack of the clones was fairly decent. Not ESB good, but not bad.

LOST
11-03-05, 15:04
hmmmm. interesting.

-we like the OC. its funny.
-we also like natalie portman. she isnt funny. i think.

is she a strange alien type that doesnt age ? not really a star wars buff. seems strange 3 differently aged 'anakins' when she doesnt change. :rolleyes:
anyway looks quite good. but then i think the trailers for the others were.