PDA

View Full Version : Skills guide update pls

Bugs Gunny
10-03-05, 16:20
I remember Lupus saying he would update the skills guide for nc2 when things changed.
Well we've had two changes so far that were not put in.

I would liketo know how much wpl a pistol spy should have now, as i get the distinct feeling i'm over the top on my pistol spy with 170 wpl.

For instance to cap a slasher i would need how much? I have 170 wpl and 163pc right now.

Mr Kot
10-03-05, 16:24
i get the distinct feeling i'm over the top on my pistol spy with 170 wpl.

*slaps head* How much????

I had a LOM binge after the patch that fixed WPL.

My PE has around 60 base WPL (that's about 90 with imps and self buff) and i fully cap aiming on pistols of all tech levels.

Pistol PEs and spys can be pretty uber hackers now with all those free points. I hack 125 now, self buffed. My 100 base means i am a little more useful in hacknet now. Go explore!

Best stock up on some LOMs, kiddo. It's gonna be a long night :D

Bugs Gunny
10-03-05, 16:48
Do you know howhard it was to pvp with a mana pool of 44 using the nightspider? :-)
I hacked 115 with durg and buff.

How come nobody told me this before, i'll go all out poke too then.

Dirus
10-03-05, 22:12
The guide is here. --> http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118196

Has been there since November 10th.

The PC/RC/HC/MC cap points arent set in stone yet either. Then need a slight increase in the points needed.

Terayon
10-03-05, 22:30
Ya its been there but its wasent sticked. For some reason the nc1 guide was instead.

Capt. Rik
11-03-05, 10:20
Ya its been there but its wasent sticked. For some reason the nc1 guide was instead.

It's been stickied there for months - i've been using it lots

The NC1 guide used to be stickied in the announcements forum, the NC2 guide is in the Player Guides forum

Bugs Gunny
11-03-05, 10:47
Yes, that's the one i was reading, but after that was written there have been two changes to the way wpl and the primary combatskill affect the stats you get on dammage, freq and aiming.

I probably won't lom it down to 90 o so, but just a tad, as my 117 selfbuffed and drugged hacking seems to work good enough for me to hack belts and ops. I'll just stick a couple of points into psi use as a mana pool of 44 is a tad low.