PDA

View Full Version : Hur-rah For C2p!!!!!

naimex
09-03-05, 14:31
Just noticed my account has been closed due to lack of payment...

Look through my bank things... and apparently for reasons unknown c2p decided to stop my transactions.

So they didnt take the money from my account to reaKKtor anymore..

YAY!!!!!!!!

Sent an email to account thing @ neocron.com thing and now im just waiting for them to reply telling me to contact c2p and then the train rolls again.

only cost a fortune last time, for calling them, only to be told they knew nothing about it, and that i had to contact reaKKtor, then contacting reaKKtor telling me to contact c2p..

hope the account thing can just tell c2p to stop being fucktards! and fucking do what they CLAIM to be doing.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesterthegreat
09-03-05, 14:33
im waitin for it to happen to me...

all good so far.

after the origional complains we were told the C2P issues were sorted now... thats obviously not the case.

anyone in KK wanna look into the problem as a whole, not just individual (sp?)cases?

Bugs Gunny
09-03-05, 15:05
I paid 6 months the first time, but once i start paying monthly, i'll expect something like that to happen.
I wonder how many people will actualy make it through the subscription and payment procedures when international release comes.

Nidhogg
09-03-05, 15:22
Be sure that the C2P issues are being looked at at the highest level...

N

naimex
09-03-05, 15:23
Be sure that the C2P issues are being looked at at the highest level...

N

good to know, cuz to be honest, its really annoying.

[D]est
09-03-05, 15:35
just change pay by cash tbh!

l8m0n
09-03-05, 16:17
C2P sux, emailed me about that aswell, o_O Needs sorting out not looked into tbh :rolleyes:

SirRah
09-03-05, 16:25
C2P hit me too.

El Jimben
09-03-05, 20:37
Ditto

Hot-Salsa
09-03-05, 22:54
argh they did it to me also..never had this problem in nc1.....

Morganth
09-03-05, 22:59
Well I have an account that according to C2P doesn't have a subscription, but according to KK it does. So infact I am not getting charged for it. And I don't plan on fixing it anytime soon as I believe both companies deserve a punishment for monetary fuckups. If they want their money, they can go back to worldpay (you know, the company that knew what they were doing) or pay people who aren't computer illeterate to do their subscriptions.

Nidhogg
09-03-05, 23:15
So infact I am not getting charged for it. And I don't plan on fixing it anytime soon
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I'll get Dafire to fix it for you.

N

/edit - typo

Hot-Salsa
09-03-05, 23:40
lol you probly shouldnt had said that...well but i do agree world pay was better..if you did cancel you could go to the website and reactivate...now i have to send a freakin email everytime they do cancel it...and wait a few days for response...been around since beta times...and played alot of online games...and i dont like C2P......they need to get a easier system setup on it... :mad:

mishkin
09-03-05, 23:40
Morganth, that happened to a few people I know, in NC1 using worldpay... so I'd say it's not just c2p fucking up. I never had any problems with c2p, I upgraded my account, they never sent any mails or called me, the machine just accepted my credit-card and let me play :p

Freaky Fryd
10-03-05, 00:17
One of my buddies entered in a fake phone number when signing up to C2P,
and got confirmation back that his account was active, once they apparently
talked to him on the phone and confirmed everything.
O_o

Morganth
10-03-05, 00:57
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I'll get Dafire to fix it for you.

N

Well, on the plus side at least something is being done about it :lol:

Not that I am fussed, if the International Release doesn't go to my liking then thats 4 accounts that are getting cancelled.

Tidus_Origin
10-03-05, 15:27
C2P hit me too.

C2P (+) Origin's Account

Damn, they got me too. :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 month, 24 days and counting, until the 3 month account inactivity/auto-deletion rule kicks in (if that rule still stands?). Cue the ticking-clock sound effects from 24! :lol:

(+) = The headshot symbol in Call Of Duty

Hot-Salsa
10-03-05, 23:48
well this sucks...nuts....2 days to get a response on from the c2p because they didnt take payment...and now they have...and i get to wait 1-2 days for kk to reopen my account...i never had this problem in nc1...grrrr....most it took me there was 1hr..... :mad:

Skusty
11-03-05, 15:19
Me want Worldpay - Me want cola - Me want MC5 - Me want something something :D

virgil caine
14-03-05, 03:00
Yeah, noticed on my CC that I had been billed as a cash withdrawal. Called a very nice person at C2P and was told that they would pass it along to the correct person. Four days later not heard from them and called C2P, again speaking to a very nice person that was very nicely told to close my account. When my subscription is due again I will use paybycash.

That my friends is the proper way to deal with C2P. Simply vote with your feet and go elsewhere.

naimex
17-03-05, 13:13
Any news on the C2P thing?

Bugs Gunny
17-03-05, 13:33
Clannie got billed twice for his account just now.

I know i'm discontinuing the C2P once my accounts run out. I'll go to paybycash or paypall if possible.

[TgR]KILLER
17-03-05, 14:55
tbh i saw more people leave this game because of c2p fucking up then people actually want to leave.. having to call 200 times and get told they know nothing about it and you need other cards and fuck knows what bs.. c2p is the biggest pain in the ass there is in nc atm.

said it before. but kk don't need to fix the game before int release but they should get rid of that crappy c2p. because you can fix the game all you want but if nobody can sign up for the game then its all sooooo useless.

Major Havoc
17-03-05, 15:51
Clannie got billed twice for his account just now.

I know i'm discontinuing the C2P once my accounts run out. I'll go to paybycash or paypall if possible.

Affirmative, that was me :(

I rang C2P three weeks ago and reactivated an account where payment had failed twice as there simply wasn't the money in the bank on the due date or the 14-day-later-auto-retry. So payment failed, account closed - fair enough - when I got paid a couple of days later I rang C2P, the money was debited and the account reactivated.

Today I got a couple of emails from C2P to tell me they had successfully debited my account and the previously inactive account was now once more up and running :confused: A phonecall to my bank confirmed that yes they had indeed taken the money again :mad:

I pay three monthly, so basically C2P have debited me twice in three weeks for the same account (neither of my other accounts are due yet), which kinda sucks as it's St.Patrick's Day and that was my Guinness money (gonna have to raid the wife's purse now :wtf: ).

I just hope C2P work extended hours as I won't be able to ring them until I get home from work this evening, which will rather inconveniently be cutting into my drinking time :eek:

Bugs Gunny
17-03-05, 16:17
Hey havoc, check the clancabs i'll throw in a sixpack of cron beers and cheap synthetic wine to ease the pain :-)