PDA

View Full Version : Where are these items?

Bugs Gunny
09-03-05, 13:36
I'm looking for these items :

Experimental reflexbooster 4
Experimental mindcontrol cpu 3

Anyone have any idea where they can be found?

Original monk
09-03-05, 13:42
I'm looking for these items :

Experimental reflexbooster 4
Experimental mindcontrol cpu 3

Anyone have any idea where they can be found?

there was an evening that i saw lupus saying on ooc that he had placed a exp reflexbooster seller in MB, didnt went to get one yet tough, got some left from NC1 :)

the exp mindcontrol cpu3 i cannot find anywhere ... a friend doner of me needs one badly tough, cant find it at the bio fsm ..

an extra question btw :p : whats the diffrence between phosphormod and explosivemod ?? they both say they do fire damage and i think the phosphormod stacks a bit fire ... dunno if the explosive mod does any other kinds of damage tough ... or if its instafire or fire with force or sumthing :/

no idea, everyone is saying sumthing diffrent lol, anyone knows ?

Animated
09-03-05, 13:47
Phosphor adds Fire damage to a weapon, Explosive adds Force damage.

The only weapons that do stack fire (or uranium) are single shot pistols/rifles. All other weapons do 'instant' damage.

Dribble Joy
09-03-05, 13:50
Mind control 3 should be in the BTFSM afaik.

Bugs Gunny
09-03-05, 13:52
Nice, so now off to find that npc.
And maybe lupus can find a way to distribute the exp mindcontrol cpu 3, or add it to the biotech vendor list.

Inchenzo
09-03-05, 14:00
the exp mindcontrol cpu3 i cannot find anywhere ... a friend doner of me needs one badly tough, cant find it at the bio fsm ..

i don't need it that badly... :angel:

Bugs Gunny
09-03-05, 14:03
Oh yes you do. We had it, in nc1 and we want it back ingame.
Droners have rights too.

Inchenzo
09-03-05, 14:04
Oh yes you do. We had it, in nc1 and we want it back ingame.
Droners have rights too.

ow ok... umm.. original !!! get me that damned cpu !!!!

Original monk
09-03-05, 14:10
ow ok... umm.. original !!! get me that damned cpu !!!!

i been lookin all over the place for it :/ maybe someone here can give a hint and incase it isnt ingame nomore they can put it at the biofsm if we ask really kind :)

if ya got some luck maybe a person took one from NC1 and would like to sell it :)

until now the exp mindcontrol 3 is a big question to me tough :)

@ animated, cool thanx, i tought i read fire somewhere at my explosive weapon tough, thats why i get so confused :)

sultana
09-03-05, 14:13
an extra question btw :p : whats the diffrence between phosphormod and explosivemod ?? they both say they do fire damage and i think the phosphormod stacks a bit fire ... dunno if the explosive mod does any other kinds of damage tough ... or if its instafire or fire with force or sumthing :/

no idea, everyone is saying sumthing diffrent lol, anyone knows ?
Low Tech Weapons (including sniper rifles): Explosive is a Force/Pierce Mod, Phosphor is a fire mod only stackable in single shot weapons (wyatt earp, etc.)

High Tech Weapons: Explosive is a fire mod, non-stackable. I'm fairly sure that there is no phosphor high tech mods. And flazer mods are also fire mods (they add light to the title).

Original monk
09-03-05, 14:15
Low Tech Weapons (including sniper rifles): Explosive is a Force/Pierce Mod, Phosphor is a fire mod only stackable in single shot weapons (wyatt earp, etc.)

High Tech Weapons: Explosive is a fire mod, non-stackable. I'm fairly sure that there is no phosphor high tech mods. And flazer mods are also fire mods (they add light to the title).

cool, then i did the right job on making my monkkiller silenced SH explosive :)

Bugs Gunny
09-03-05, 14:20
I brought an experimental reflexbooster 4 over from nc1 adn i gave it to a clannie that just returned to the game.

Turns out afterwards that i need it for my hacknet droner setup lol.

Oh well, i'll just keep looking for a new one for my poor spineless droner.

Jesterthegreat
09-03-05, 14:50

thats what i was gonna say :p

:edit: and ofc flamers (LT) have different mod names, and does sniper damage stack now? (they made it stack ages ago... theats when i deleted my rifle PE. all of a sudden my sniper did shit all dmg)

CMaster
09-03-05, 15:06
The Reflexbooster smuggler is in CM HQ, in the supply room. He only sells to CM though, so can't confirm/deny whether he sells exp 4 or not.
As for exp mindcontrol 3, I really don't know. I was under the impression they were only in game if left over from NC1. Someone said Crahn FSM had them, but I imgaine he was getting confused.

Preach
09-03-05, 15:21
Yeah, the chran FSM doesnt have them, only level 3 psi imps and PA's

Monolithic
09-03-05, 15:35
There was a special spawned NPC in CM HQ selling Exp Reflex Booster 3 and 4.
But he got into the 'busy' state and no-one could trade him.
So Aeon (Support GM) murderlised him to teach him a lesson. And he never came back :(
Aeon said he left a note with the guy who made him in the first place to respawn him. I'm about to log on to check if he's been revived.

Incidentally, Aeon dropped a few other NPCs. Were they all bugged or is Aeon just a psycho? :p

[update] Logged on to check. NPC still isn't there. That's 2 days now :(

ROZZER187
09-03-05, 19:10
i heard exp mind cpu aint in game yet. i know some people have brought em from nc1 but i dont think its available to buy yet though

Notorious Fish
09-03-05, 19:12
I have mine from NC1 so my PE is sexy fast

ROZZER187
09-03-05, 19:13
got an exp4 from nc1 just no exp cpu for my droner :(

Jesterthegreat
09-03-05, 22:13
Incidentally, Aeon dropped a few other NPCs. Were they all bugged or is Aeon just a psycho? :p

dunno... but i wanna clan his player chars tbh :p

sounds like a fun guy

Xylaz
09-03-05, 23:29
i have exp mindcontrol 3 cpu, if anyone's interested (transferred from NC1)

I can sell it but as its unique item, i'd like to have considerable amount of money as compensation for my loss :lol:

Bugs Gunny
10-03-05, 00:11
they are said to be bpable so i'd say try that first :-)

Infinite
10-03-05, 05:35
Mind control 3 should be in the BTFSM afaik.

Yup..... but there not looking for that.

Hope they guy is spawned in MB soon as well, he will; be able to retire in a few days of trading, the ammount of people that need a exp4 :)

sultana
10-03-05, 06:20
and does sniper damage stack now? (they made it stack ages ago... theats when i deleted my rifle PE. all of a sudden my sniper did shit all dmg)
Nope, there are some exceptions like cause the sniper rifle deals 4 rounds of damage at once, so it is burst fire of sorts.

The only stackable damage rifles/pistols/cannons that are really viable in pvp would have to be the wyatt. Stacking damage on the termi is strange, usually when it's used against me it does nothing worth noticing unlike the unmodded/explosive one.

[VP]Orion
10-03-05, 10:11
Yes, you cant buy the exp mind 3 anywhere. Thing is, you have been able to get them in several events so there are more ingame than the ones from NC2.

Actually, I find it kinda fun that some things are atleast semirare. Of coz, Im one of those that managed to get one in a presentbox so Im partly biased. :) Do more events so people have chances to get those and other rare stuff instead of making it buyable from an NPC. That way it would still be abit mysterious instead of just turning it into a dozenimp just like all others.

sultana
10-03-05, 10:22
Seems a little unfair though that any pe can get a experimental ballistic weapon 3 chip, while a droner can't get the experimental mind control 3 chip.

Note: I just chose the ballistic 3 cause it had a similar name :rolleyes: Though for most non-sa setups it's essential to pe's (Med energy belt).

Original monk
10-03-05, 10:25
Orion']Yes, you cant buy the exp mind 3 anywhere. Thing is, you have been able to get them in several events so there are more ingame than the ones from NC2.

Actually, I find it kinda fun that some things are atleast semirare. Of coz, Im one of those that managed to get one in a presentbox so Im partly biased. :) Do more events so people have chances to get those and other rare stuff instead of making it buyable from an NPC. That way it would still be abit mysterious instead of just turning it into a dozenimp just like all others.

its fun that certain items can be obtained in events .. tough chips necessary in a setup shouldnt be part of this cause not alot of people will be able to obtain em .. cause A) they are never online when there is an event .. or B) (mostly my case) even when there is an event FE: kill the GM to obtain a terminator (NC1 event) .. they cant find the GM's lol .. even after 300 times crossing every zone and genrepping to every available genrep on the map ..

zagerus belt or sumthinh ok .. who needs it .. but an exp mindcontrol 3 for example ... thats a chip every droner needs or atleast comes in handy

Bugs Gunny
10-03-05, 10:31
Remember when they had no str3 backbones ingame at the start?
Wouldn't it be fun if all tanks had to do events to get this or a zerk3 chip?

Those chips are standard equipment and should be ingame. They were just forgotten and that's something that has to be fixed in a patch.

[VP]Orion
10-03-05, 13:22
Sure, I can understand the comparison with exp ballistic and such. And perhaps they should both be buyable. Or.. Perhaps all exp-chips should require something that requires just a little more work.

My only points was that its fun if they have some truly rare items. Sure, an exp mind 3 should prolly not be uberrare. But atleast SOME items should be. And others that are semihard to get, like mc5 chips and such. Mc5 is so easy now so it hardly qualifies as rare even.

I know that Im kinda begging to be flamed here but I hope you get my point. Its not as much about that exp mind 3 should be uberrare. More that its fun when SOME items are.

Inchenzo
10-03-05, 14:40
Remember when they had no str3 backbones ingame at the start?
Wouldn't it be fun if all tanks had to do events to get this or a zerk3 chip?

I actually remember people paying 4 mill for a bezerk 3/moto3 once when the whole implant drop rate was completely fucked in nc1.. god i was glad i had those chips before that happened.

Original monk
10-03-05, 14:48
Orion']But atleast SOME items should be. And others that are semihard to get, like mc5 chips and such. Mc5 is so easy now so it hardly qualifies as rare even.

i understand yes, that you would like to see some rares, but not the exp ones lol ... there quiete basic in any setup you see :) (exp psicontroller, exp ballisticweapon, exp drone etc)

mc5 used to be rare yes, but half a year of LEnibdroners in there quickly made prices drop ... also the commander drops a part everytime now .. used to be diffrent lol .. my record is 30 commanders in a straight row witouth parts :P (took around 3 hours with ethereal .. after 30 we decided to get some sleep and try again laterz :) )

Jesterthegreat
10-03-05, 14:51
mc5 used to be rare yes, but half a year of LEnibdroners in there quickly made prices drop

i remember when the slightest issue with MC5 got it closed...

everyone complained...

now i wish they had closed it when the fuckin droners started this shit...

Bugs Gunny
10-03-05, 14:55
And another thing i'm looking for:

Where can you get the other gatling turrets?
The MKI's are sold in hew's but the other ones, there used to be MKIII's no?

LOST
10-03-05, 16:28
arent mkIII a cm DB or fsm or something ?

Original monk
10-03-05, 16:36
i tought they where a factiondatabase item, i tought i also saw em in a hew shop tough, was it via2 i cant remember, my funnycigarette smoking mind can certainly be wrong tough, but its worth to check it out if you didnt allready :)