PDA

View Full Version : [ Neocron Bored.. ]

Ninjano2002uk
08-03-05, 02:14
Ok am not on Terra am on mars server, but seein as i cant talk much german its gettin posted here.

am bored with NC , & i am sure many of you are its only that U cant be bothered to go to another MMORGP, This game is just the same game it was back in NC1.. ok so you got DOY ... But now what? You got every Rare weapon, yes even that 5 Slot CS or that 4 Artifact one (mine) , So why take over Ops ? you got all the money you need, you capped all 4 classes *( no WOC) now what? PVP is boring!!! sure its fun for the 1st 2weeks maybe but its sooo boring now.. there nothing to do in this game,

I would like to see KK

MAke new Mobs not just 2 or 3 but more mobs!
Do Woc Soon
Defo make a new empty server that give me another so many months to cap on that & blah blah start again .
Make MECHS ! so that we can buy / upgrade mechs :P that wud be cool
Make more Vehs
Make Rockets Lock on targets.. ( more fun )
Better Graphics ..

Come on yes I will get flamed but sooooooo many of you out there who read this want all that above to happen & I know you think the Same..

& also the most important the reason i dont play no more.. all my clan members left for WOW or some other MMORPG.

the SERVER pops are Awful on this game ...

Jesterthegreat
08-03-05, 09:38
how about picking one idea and posting a contsructive, well thought out thread laced with ideas?

maybe think of some new mob models, think why they are there, where they are... maybe add some sketches...

otherwise it just looks like a "gimme gimme gimme" thread :p

MISS WHIP
08-03-05, 09:39
I to agree with you there in terms of "game content".
PvP is fun and i do it whenever i can but laterly that has being difficult.
I usually go to 4 diffrent hotspots in the wastelands which should by all rights be full of people but i almost throw a party when i find even one person laterly and usually he has an LE IN. :mad: :mad:

I have 4 capped characters all with the best implants and 3+slots of all the rare weapons in there class together with more money than i know what to do with.

sooo...what now ?????

PS : i have being playing around with AOL the last week which does not come close to neocron's PVP setup but on the other hand there is a game with
"game content"

Missions with "mission rewards ie weapons/armour/spells" that cannot be bought only gotten through missions.
Quests/dungons/populated areas with all kinds of diffrent mobs...
so much diffrent armour/weapons etc..

My point being "game content" is what keeps people intrested in a MMORPG.
PVP is a part but only a small part for alot of people...when you have done everything its time to 1) move on or 2) stick around and hope for new game content at the moment i am hoping for the 2nd option.

Jesterthegreat
08-03-05, 09:42
I to agree with you there in terms of "game content".
PvP is fun and i do it whenever i can but laterly that has being difficult.
I usually go to 4 diffrent hotspots in the wastelands which should by all rights be full of people but i almost throw a party when i find even one person laterly and usually he has an LE IN. :mad: :mad:

I have 4 capped characters all with the best implants and 3+slots of all the rare weapons in there class together with more money than i know what to do with.

sooo...what now ?????

PS : i have being playing around with AOL the last week which does not come close to neocron's PVP setup but on the other hand there is a game with
"game content"

Missions with "mission rewards ie weapons/armour/spells" that cannot be bought only gotten through missions.
Quests/dungons/populated areas with all kinds of diffrent mobs...
so much diffrent armour/weapons etc..

My point being "game content" is what keeps people intrested in a MMORPG.
PVP is a part but only a small part for alot of people...when you have done everything its time to 1) move on or 2) stick around and hope for new game content at the moment i am hoping for the 2nd option.

your anti cityright?

theres no point for a pro to go to a "leveling hotspot" unless hes LE'd. unless he wants 9-10 people jumpping him.

and then posts and comments ingame like this appear complaining of no good fights. :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
08-03-05, 10:01
If you get realy bored, try roleplaying.
I'm not kidding you, i've never had more of a laugh in NC when i was roleplaying.

It's cool to see how some people actulay react in character to the things you do.

If you're realy bored find some outrageous character or idea and do it.

For instance the red sl factionless people at crest village, i just loved that, dunno who started it but it had a following of 6-7 people in one week.

Xaru
08-03-05, 10:55
If you like different content, check out the post in my signature.

So, i agree completely, we need something to do.

Regards
Xaru

Original monk
08-03-05, 11:01

For instance the red sl factionless people at crest village, i just loved that, dunno who started it but it had a following of 6-7 people in one week.

MKvenner, Napalm and some more people :)

I accidentaly passed by em and they started with them 3 or sumthing and i was baffled lol, it was on saturn where roleplay was practically nonexistant so in the beginning i didnt even knew what to say lol, after a while it ran loose tough and we had a nice chat :)

extremely fun i must say, if all my slots wherent used up back then i would of started an extra spy immediatly, with low sl, recycled weapons etc :)

when i first arrived it took me a minute to understand what was going on lol, these guys where great :)

Bugs Gunny
08-03-05, 11:07
My fondest memory was Lord Dracul, my melee tank, using junk weapons at -56 sl.
The "invasion" of neocron was the plan.
So we set out on foot, from crest, to go to the jail and try finding the entrance to the city there.
I went berserk on a cyclops launcher and decided i could solo the thing. I went down and never found out if the guys ever made it to the city.

Original monk
08-03-05, 11:16
I went down and never found out if the guys ever made it to the city.

cathing :) hehe

N3v3rM0r3
08-03-05, 11:21
a doy guard near fa gr sector 3 should be nice

N3v3rM0r3

Crest
08-03-05, 11:37
your anti cityright?

theres no point for a pro to go to a "leveling hotspot" unless hes LE'd. unless he wants 9-10 people jumpping him.

and then posts and comments ingame like this appear complaining of no good fights. :rolleyes:

We had many a fight with pro's.... Always out numbered (We are the anoying spies that kill you) and never with a PPU .... Then pro's always, and I mean always with PPU....

Jester, no offence but um, was it not ummm at some stage that there was a balance of power, and then ummm a certain clan ummmm killed allieds (i was glad when they ditched Anti anyways as I had a few run ins with them on Uranus and they were KOS for me then anyways. Although they behaved like good runners while in DOY)

So a clan kills allied players, every one jumps to anti, and you post this. Man thats funny, I am not saying you were the cause, but you know what I mean .... Good to see Purple back though, havent seen him in game yet.

Yes, we will go out and clense the lands of reeza's scum. They are the Infidels of neocron, they poison our water, and soil our lands. They are polluting our skies. Look at Reeza's properganda, he wont let you think for your self, he forces you to listen to his bull......

Any extention of reeza's arm will be severed, we will kill the virus at the roots ..... None the less, AOL has by far more content, but NC has a uniques PVP which is second to none.

Sometimes we kill a poor leveling guy so he can call his friends and say, Hey I was PKed, come and kill a true enemy (I soz that Kapow left, he always did give us a run, drugging bastard).

NC raids are boring, we started that and we bored with it, we too small for op wars (clan of 6 that can be trusted) and we normally kill everything on sight.

We would like something else to do .........

Bugs Gunny
08-03-05, 11:46
I'll just keep all this in my head and not start that discussion all over again.

sultana
08-03-05, 12:02
The balance of power went with P.A.I.N disbanding and -uPs- going practically inactive, well before NCAT started pking within the city.

Notorious Fish
08-03-05, 16:04
your anti cityright?

Jester Pro can level anywhere you might get killed once, but if your not an ass most of time you can talk anti into letting you live or, just say your a friend of FF

Bugs Gunny
08-03-05, 16:07
I doubt ghetto will be allowed to level where anti's level :-)

Notorious Fish
08-03-05, 16:20
I doubt ghetto will be allowed to level where anti's level :-)

Like I said DONT be an ass :) Ghetto acts like asses. imho

When I was CA i would level at cycrow killed by FF once every couple of hours then i would just start talking to them and soon enought they forget your Pro... they have too many alts to keep track of :)

Bozz-Von Mel
08-03-05, 18:00
If you get realy bored, try roleplaying.
I'm not kidding you, i've never had more of a laugh in NC when i was roleplaying.

It's cool to see how some people actulay react in character to the things you do.

Indeed it can be fun. Here are some other ideas. Create a spy, dress him up in a suit and give him a "business like" name. Get him real drunk and climb to the highest point in plaza. Then scream on Zone that your going to jump, because you lost all your money in Stock X and your wife left you. See how many people care then plunge to your death. GR and repeat if necessary.

Or create a Tsunami clan and call it the Wing King exchange. Create an APU monk call him David Lopan. (If you seen Big Trouble in Little China you know where this is going.) Create all the other little bad guys too. (2 Melee tanks, another APU) Cant remember the names of the 3 storms. Then create the good guys. Jack Burton, he drives, uses pistols and knives. Then the others. This would take a little work to create and would be fun for all of five minutes, but would def draw some laughs.

Notorious Fish
08-03-05, 18:03
Indeed it can be fun. Here are some other ideas. Create a spy, dress him up in a suit and give him a "business like" name. Get him real drunk and climb to the highest point in plaza. Then scream on Zone that your going to jump, because you lost all your money in Stock X and your wife left you. See how many people care then plunge to your death.

Or create a Tsunami clan and call it the Wing King exchange. Create an APU monk call him David Lopan. (If you seen Big Trouble in Little China you know where this is going.) Create all the other little bad guys too. (2 Melee tanks, another APU) Cant remember the names of the 3 storms. Then create the good guys. Jack Burton, he drives, uses pistols and knives. Then the others. This would take a little work to create and would be fun for all of five minutes, but would def draw some laughs.

Roleplay the greatest moive ever? BRILLIANT!!!

Nidhogg
08-03-05, 18:27
My advice would be for the thread starter to play on an English server. You can't enjoy an MMORPG is as much unless you communicate with the people around you. It would make support a lot easier too. ;)

N

Bozz-Von Mel
08-03-05, 18:41
Roleplay the greatest moive ever? BRILLIANT!!!

"Lords of Death, Jack!" "Okay... I'm going home... keep your money!"

"Lo Pan? Which Lo Pan, little old basketcase on wheels or ten foot tall roadblock?"

I had any free char slots left I would do it. :(

P.S.: Where are we going to find a girl with green eyes ?

Notorious Fish
08-03-05, 18:44
"Lords of Death, Jack!" "Okay... I'm going home... keep your money!"

"Which Lo Pan, little basketcase on wheels or ten foot tall roadblock?"

I had any free char slots left I would do it. :(

Drive around in a APC with a knife and earp thatd be sooo cool

Bozz-Von Mel
08-03-05, 18:47
This would be great if you really get board of NC. It will be done.
Thunder, Rain and Raiden = 3 storms

Go to www.wingkong.net. Great BTLC stuff.

Crest
08-03-05, 19:19
My advice would be for the thread starter to play on an English server. You can't enjoy an MMORPG is as much unless you communicate with the people around you. It would make support a lot easier too. ;)

N

A few clannies went over to German server and quickly learnt the lingo .... we learnt the main one being 'Suche PP Chip ' and so forth , then when someone DM's ask them if they speak English, I was amazed at how many did (Although on trade and all u never see it)

Original monk
08-03-05, 19:55
hehe, that movie is great ! :P

onoz watch it its the guy with the rotating spoons :)

but what fish said: you can level anywhere, dont let some people spoil it for you !

sometimes you meet an annoying enemychar that kills you but that cant spoil the fun cant it :)

who knows after a while these enemy's even end up leveling with you :P (hé fish :lol: )

ciao

Ninjano2002uk
09-03-05, 00:26
lets not go off topic, this game needs sumthing new.. or its GAME OVER.

Nidhogg
09-03-05, 00:48
lets not go off topic, this game needs sumthing new.. or its GAME OVER.
Now why don't you save the hysterics and just start on a server where you speak the language? We've spoken a few times in the past we both know that the language barrier has made things difficult for you so far; why fight it?

N

Jesterthegreat
09-03-05, 01:42
We had many a fight with pro's.... Always out numbered (We are the anoying spies that kill you) and never with a PPU .... Then pro's always, and I mean always with PPU.... meh... everytime i have fought anti (no matter how may of us there are) theres soon a hoarde ofanti's with multiple PPU's there in nimutes. the only exceptionis R2K. fought them much in NC1... but they are the only anti's i come close to respecting. if they hack one of our op's (as they did when we were defnding cyc) and find out we cant defend atm... they stop and wait.friendly andmore fun for both sides.

Jester, no offence but um, was it not ummm at some stage that there was a balance of power, and then ummm a certain clan ummmm killed allieds (i was glad when they ditched Anti anyways as I had a few run ins with them on Uranus and they were KOS for me then anyways. Although they behaved like good runners while in DOY)we ally killed because there was no chance of a decent fight from anti's... not the other way around. and its stopped now. infact search and you will see people bitched because we stopped too... shows people just hate us, not what we do.i think hating someone due to a computer game is pathetic... but whatever :D

So a clan kills allied players, every one jumps to anti, and you post this. Man thats funny, I am not saying you were the cause, but you know what I mean .... Good to see Purple back though, havent seen him in game yet. i have no problems with multiple enemies... but is it that hard for pro clans (such as SS) to move to doy and not join the bigest clan possible? clans are able to stay independant you know...

Yes, we will go out and clense the lands of reeza's scum. They are the Infidels of neocron, they poison our water, and soil our lands. They are polluting our skies. Look at Reeza's properganda, he wont let you think for your self, he forces you to listen to his bull...... you lie in the ruins of a city... surrounded by rats... ad you comment on our lifestyle? :p

Any extention of reeza's arm will be severed, we will kill the virus at the roots ..... None the less, AOL has by far more content, but NC has a uniques PVP which is second to none. no idea what AOL is... but i have yet to find a MMO with beter pvp than this.

Sometimes we kill a poor leveling guy so he can call his friends and say, Hey I was PKed, come and kill a true enemy (I soz that Kapow left, he always did give us a run, drugging bastard). a poor excuse for noob killing. if NCAT had said this we would be flamed to hell and back :p

NC raids are boring, we started that and we bored with it, we too small for op wars (clan of 6 that can be trusted) and we normally kill everything on sight. clan of 6? talk to a member of ghetto when you wanna fight. thats about our numbers. well a bit bigger actually... but all timezones from UK to sweeden to US to aussie :p

We would like something else to do .........

no disagreements here

Pungent77
09-03-05, 11:50
This not a flame bro, but you are asking too much......nothing is gonna change.
You shouldnt pay for something you dont like or something you are very unhappy with. Maybe you should hook up with your old clanmates in WoW.

I can relate to how you feel, me personally...I'm hanging by a thread in the game. I try my best not to click cancel account, but it's looking grim.

oh btw, why the shits would you join a non english speaking server? :D

Xylaz
09-03-05, 12:14
meh... everytime i have fought anti (no matter how may of us there are) theres soon a hoarde ofanti's with multiple PPU's there in nimutes. the only exceptionis R2K. fought them much in NC1... but they are the only anti's i come close to respecting. if they hack one of our op's (as they did when we were defnding cyc) and find out we cant defend atm... they stop and wait.friendly andmore fun for both sides.
well, the problem with crp is that its supposed to be lvling area and not exactly the fighting arena. Mixing of those 2 is kinda unfortunate for both sides, as lvling people keep dieing and pvping people keep zerged (by the alts of lvling people, for example).
In other words, some people if lvling there and when they get ganked they're kinda pissed so they call the army to remove the threat as fast as possible so they could come back to lvling. They are not interested in fair pvp, they want to come back to lvling. Simply as it is.
Lately i've started to lvl at crp again, after a long break, so i can see how people react. Though the usual ghetto tactic is just to storm the cave with the ppu and apu and kill everyone who lvl there - which certainly doesnt make the things easier.

we ally killed because there was no chance of a decent fight from anti's... not the other way around.
that's a lie, a big style one, i'd say: ncat style one. Probably it was put into that place for a reason - to piss off everyone and remind of your "famous" history. You did well, i remember ncat members looking for a 'decent' fight: while camping plaza grs, killing afk people and hunting lvling caves in search of noobs...

i have no problems with multiple enemies... but is it that hard for pro clans (such as SS) to move to doy and not join the bigest clan possible? clans are able to stay independant you know...
you and your clan (amongst others) was the reason for it, so stop whining (stylish NC forum user reply)

a poor excuse for noob killing. if NCAT had said this we would be flamed to hell and back :p
well, you reap what you sow...

Jesterthegreat
09-03-05, 14:18
well, the problem with crp is that its supposed to be lvling area and not exactly the fighting arena. Mixing of those 2 is kinda unfortunate for both sides, as lvling people keep dieing and pvping people keep zerged (by the alts of lvling people, for example).
In other words, some people if lvling there and when they get ganked they're kinda pissed so they call the army to remove the threat as fast as possible so they could come back to lvling. They are not interested in fair pvp, they want to come back to lvling. Simply as it is.
Lately i've started to lvl at crp again, after a long break, so i can see how people react. Though the usual ghetto tactic is just to storm the cave with the ppu and apu and kill everyone who lvl there - which certainly doesnt make the things easier.

that's a lie, a big style one, i'd say: ncat style one. Probably it was put into that place for a reason - to piss off everyone and remind of your "famous" history. You did well, i remember ncat members looking for a 'decent' fight: while camping plaza grs, killing afk people and hunting lvling caves in search of noobs...

you and your clan (amongst others) was the reason for it, so stop whining (stylish NC forum user reply)

well, you reap what you sow...

we were so good clans felt they could not fight us, even as anti city, without joining a big clan? im honoured... though i think thats just an excuse. R2K fight us solo. res dogz (when we have a friendly fight cos we are bored out of our skulls) fight us solo. no one else does.

even FF... who are stupidly big (yeah im sure you all own 7 accounts and its really a 5 man clan or whatever :rolleyes:) dont fight us solo.

dispite naming FF, that was just an example due to their size. i am not singling them out, im talking about the whole city.

i wont say Ghetto dont use allies... but we dont use allies to outnumber. if multiple anti city clans attack our OP and outnumber us... we will attempt to make up the numbers at times.

:edit: and we are not NCAT... some NCAT members are in Ghetto, but far from all. and not all of Ghetto were NCAT either.

sultana
09-03-05, 14:21
I remember SS moving to anticity and joining up with FF around about the same time NCAT moved from the Dome to Neocron. And I'm fairly sure that their move had nothing to do with NCAT at the time. If you really want to, go read the System Shock Exodus clan description and think about the clans that were around at that time... might give you a general idea?

Jesterthegreat
09-03-05, 14:28
I remember SS moving to anticity and joining up with FF around about the same time NCAT moved from the Dome to Neocron. And I'm fairly sure that their move had nothing to do with NCAT at the time. If you really want to, go read the System Shock Exodus clan description and think about the clans that were around at that time... might give you a general idea?

no! dont think and post after that...

just find excuses to blame good old NCAT (who dont exsist btw... well maybe a couple of chars in it who quit / cba to change fac's yet)

El Jimben
09-03-05, 20:46
Jester, no offence but um, was it not ummm at some stage that there was a balance of power, and then ummm a certain clan ummmm killed allieds (i was glad when they ditched Anti anyways as I had a few run ins with them on Uranus and they were KOS for me then anyways. Although they behaved like good runners while in DOY)

So a clan kills allied players, every one jumps to anti, and you post this. Man thats funny, I am not saying you were the cause, but you know what I mean .... Good to see Purple back though, havent seen him in game yet.

DOY is boring tbh. Besides, red on the map looks nice. Purple is a girl btw..

Ninjano2002uk
11-03-05, 19:56
Now why don't you save the hysterics and just start on a server where you speak the language? We've spoken a few times in the past we both know that the language barrier has made things difficult for you so far; why fight it?

N

Wuv u Nid lol , messin I have no problems on German servers what so ever regardless of bein English :D Freu!! lol only know a few words
suche Const is all ya need to know in plaza 1 ;) hehe

the language is no problem what so ever for me now alot of germans speak english its game its self if i was on terra i would still be making this post its just since beta 4 I really really liked this game i took the day off work to play the last day of beta :D but there nothing to do now & since my clan on mercury who i really liked even tho we was small BTU 45peeps has gone dont know were like no1 said there going to wow lol not that i would ever follow not my type of game rather go EVE, but anyways il give it till may untill my account runs out which i just repaid & not even played lol, got 3months for sumthin new to happen or a new fresh server to start again on. :p

Ninjano2002uk
11-03-05, 19:58
This not a flame bro, but you are asking too much......nothing is gonna change.
You shouldnt pay for something you dont like or something you are very unhappy with. Maybe you should hook up with your old clanmates in WoW.

I can relate to how you feel, me personally...I'm hanging by a thread in the game. I try my best not to click cancel account, but it's looking grim.

oh btw, why the shits would you join a non english speaking server? :D

Coz Terra Su cks arse always had & is full of kids lol, plus the odd few bugs... lol ally ganking put me off most tho,

Jesterthegreat
16-03-05, 01:26
Coz Terra Su cks arse always had & is full of kids lol, plus the odd few bugs... lol ally ganking put me off most tho,

should i point out that Ghetto (which was NCAT / uPs) has an average age of 20?

whats the problem with kids in nc again? from what i have seen ingame age means nothing.

i have seen people post in the GM thread saying they are under 21 when (from their actions) i think of them as mature.

eprodigy
16-03-05, 08:07
should i point out that Ghetto (which was NCAT / uPs) has an average age of 20?

whats the problem with kids in nc again? from what i have seen ingame age means nothing.

yeah hes right :) you dont have to be a kid to be an idiot :angel: jk of course