PDA

View Full Version : HI Im Back

Purple
07-03-05, 15:57
Well hello peeps just thought i say hi havent been on forums in ages and i logged bk into nc yesterday.

I have tried playing WoW but its not for me i am a NC junkie at heart.

The clan is no more duh like you all didnt knoiw that.

but anyways

IM BACK !!!!!!!!!!! for now

Selendor
07-03-05, 16:00
A lot of people are inactive Purple, especially in CA, ripe for a new clan to grow...

Tantta
09-03-05, 19:11
i know it you would come back ;)

Im having a break myself but im already missing everything, coming back soon i guess.

solling
10-03-05, 21:32
welcome back nice to see u again :)

Skusty
11-03-05, 15:21
Purple...nice name :p You coverd your base apartments with Purple or ?( in nc )

Jesterthegreat
11-03-05, 22:50
NC junkie

i copyrighted that years ago...

Cerbious
12-03-05, 04:05
i copyrighted that years ago...

heh long ago i used to have NC junkie as my user name title like u.. lol dont know really what my point is leading but Cerb is fucked atm and been doing the bad shit.. chop, jim , chin etc u know what im talking about.

btw Purple nice to have u back didnt know u offically left just thought u was like me and dissapeared out odf loss of interest for a while.. im really finding it extremly hard to keep playing this game i like logg on once a week perhaps considering i would do 6 hours plus in the past as a daily routenie (spell check plz) but what i do know is since u was last about the Terra population has halfed i think there a leaving post here almost daily.. shame real fucking shame.. i have no enthusiasim for the game n e more but im toooo hooked to end my account. im paying the money not to let good times end, yet not getting my moneis worth as i anit playing.. does this make since is anyone doing the same?

bi0
12-03-05, 04:09
bhwaah i dont know what your talking about cerb...
you talking all wierd... like your on drugs or something.. oh... er i see..
welcome back purple, down with the allied pkers

Tidus_Origin
12-03-05, 15:26
welcome back, purple :)

THE_TICK!!!!
12-03-05, 21:23
sex babe...good to have you back get hold of me ingame...got a new vent server...ts is gettin dropped peace woman :P

Transformer
12-03-05, 23:15
welcome back nice to see u again :)

holy shit havn't seen lore on the forums in ages.

welcome back. have fun. stay safe. and drugs are bad mmkay.

/edit apparently its just me not being on the forums much and just seeing you now.....*note to self* crack is bad...crack is bad...crack is bad.....evil WoW!

Nidhogg
12-03-05, 23:45
Thread moved. Welcome back. :)

N

paolo escobar
13-03-05, 01:53
Welcome back purple.

[TgR]KILLER
13-03-05, 02:31
welcome back purple.. ca is evil tho :p

J J
13-03-05, 14:04
Well today just about sums up NC for me atm. I've been logging in every day or two, noone that I know is on anymore, run round plaza, try and find some action, log off 10 minutes later bored. Today I log in, noone is online, am reading my mail in plaza and get jumped by some crap Biotech PE :rolleyes: I mean come on what is going on with people at the moment. I'm in the same boat, don't wanna leave cos I loved what the game used to be too much, but everytime I log in recently I get more and more depressed about the current state.

Jesterthegreat
13-03-05, 14:19
Well today just about sums up NC for me atm. I've been logging in every day or two, noone that I know is on anymore, run round plaza, try and find some action, log off 10 minutes later bored. Today I log in, noone is online, am reading my mail in plaza and get jumped by some crap Biotech PE :rolleyes: I mean come on what is going on with people at the moment. I'm in the same boat, don't wanna leave cos I loved what the game used to be too much, but everytime I log in recently I get more and more depressed about the current state.

the only time i logged on this weekend was for neofrag

CMaster
13-03-05, 14:55
the only time i logged on this weekend was for neofrag

Lies. You ran TL150 missions on your spy too. :P

paolo escobar
13-03-05, 16:05
well fuck the shit we got into last time JJ, back to TT me thinks. Just wait for swinn and kid to come back :)

SoldierZ TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@ purple, what did happen to the clan, i found one day that everyone had been kicked.

And how come gizmo got deleted...... is that just coincidence or something more sinister??

Major Havoc
13-03-05, 18:10

Come join the Brothers and Sisters in Crahn; at least when you get jumped by a BT PE as you check the CityCom he deserves the kill O_o

Saiboku
13-03-05, 18:35
SoldierZ TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea, woooooooooo to that clan who cant stop flaming other players rl, yea, woooooooooooo :rolleyes:

darkservent
13-03-05, 19:31

Go play some other games out there like some of them single players, take a break, relax and just let international release. I been doin that for like a couple of months now as I know that theres no point in loggin in well even if I could afford it.

paolo escobar
13-03-05, 22:41
yea, woooooooooo to that clan who cant stop flaming other players rl, yea, woooooooooooo :rolleyes:

I sense you are angry. Thats ok, we can arrange a time and date for u to come in to my office and sit on my sofa, i'll put some nice ambient music on and then u can tell me all about it.

(Honestly, i dont know what ur talkin about and as a result i dont care, plz by all means tell someone who does)

nobby
14-03-05, 00:11
ello Sarah :p :)
Luv you Big Hug! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :lol: :p :lol: :)

paolo escobar
14-03-05, 02:54
Nobby ur the reason she left!

Jesterthegreat
14-03-05, 03:28
Lies. You ran TL150 missions on your spy too. :P

that was after i NF'd... you know that cos i NF'd you :p

Saiboku
14-03-05, 12:25
I sense you are angry. Thats ok, we can arrange a time and date for u to come in to my office and sit on my sofa, i'll put some nice ambient music on and then u can tell me all about it.

(Honestly, i dont know what ur talkin about and as a result i dont care, plz by all means tell someone who does)

i'm angry ? no no, its just amusing me, that u'r so proud of a clan like that :p

Purple
16-03-05, 14:48
gizmo decided to boot everyone from the clan hence phaze finally met it death purple has a massive rage on vent and threw a BF ( bitch fit
)

phaze will not reunite peeps unfortunatly it had its days

heheh xxx and nobbs i didnt leave cos of u

Wraith Guard
16-03-05, 20:59
Yo yo sarah, Im still here in Andorra...snowboarding everyday. Ive decided that when i get back to the UK im gonna come back to NC as WOW sucks TBH. Fresh is gonna be back stronger than ever lol.

ZenOne
16-03-05, 21:28
lol fresh, only coz ur bros a higher lvl

Purple
16-03-05, 21:39
yeah karlos does it scare you Mr J is bigger and superior ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss u see you when u bk

Wraith Guard
17-03-05, 19:15
rofl, nah doesnt scare me. Just miss the NC community, as the one in WoW sucks.

paolo escobar
17-03-05, 21:00
i'm angry ? no no, its just amusing me, that u'r so proud of a clan like that :p

A clan like what m8? I'm in full on WoW mode atm, i'm trying to get bored of it before the NC international release. Plz enlighten me wont you?

paolo escobar
17-03-05, 21:04
gizmo decided to boot everyone from the clan hence phaze finally met it death purple has a massive rage on vent and threw a BF ( bitch fit
)

phaze will not reunite peeps unfortunatly it had its days

heheh xxx and nobbs i didnt leave cos of u

Hehe well i had fun m8, cya ingame. Was a good bunch of ppl and i even got to hear the ever loveable smurfs voice. Jen sez she wants ur body :lol:
Dont see half of them around now, wtf happen to fenix too? He just dissappeared!

Anyways like i said welcome back

<Edit>

rofl, nah doesnt scare me. Just miss the NC community, as the one in WoW sucks.

Yeah it sux indeed, ppl just ignore each other totally, imo it feels too much like ur alone. Its a MMO ffs! Fantastic game, community suckage big time!
NC = good game (tho nowhere near reaching its potential), Brilliant (if not sometimes childish :)) community.

Inchenzo
17-03-05, 21:23
Yeah it sux indeed, ppl just ignore each other totally, imo it feels too much like ur alone. Its a MMO ffs! Fantastic game, community suckage big time!

I hear this alot, WoW seems more and more like it's a singleplayer game, or a co-up game with 3/4 other peeps.

I had this same thing on other MMORPG games, that's it's like your all alone.

eprodigy
17-03-05, 23:41
thats how wow felt to me too-- one thing thats great about neocron (small population, not a huge world, etc is probably the cause) you see the same people all the time and "everybody knows everybody" like a small town or something... whereas WOW has rediculously large amount of people and people join and quit everyday in such huge amounts that its more like a big city..

ok i will die now

Inchenzo
17-03-05, 23:43
thats how wow felt to me too-- one thing thats great about neocron (small population, not a huge world, etc is probably the cause) you see the same people all the time and "everybody knows everybody" like a small town or something... whereas WOW has rediculously large amount of people and people join and quit everyday in such huge amounts that its more like a big city..

ok i will die now

Don't forget the adrenaline rushes you get when you get jumped and shot at :)

Jesterthegreat
18-03-05, 10:51
Don't forget the adrenaline rushes you get when you get jumped and shot at :)

and the fact that you need some level of skill (or an army of PPU's) to fight.

i <3 dueling

Purple
20-04-05, 17:12
logged in again 2 days ago well things havent changed nimmer smurf all the oldies still about bugs and few others returned to the pro city buzz hehhe cya around peeps keep an eye out 4 me

Maui
20-04-05, 18:17
<3 ill make u a sig :)

Purple
24-05-05, 17:55
yeah i want a nice siggy one like me NICE !!! lol

make me one send me one and i will use it however mail to nutnut2@hotmail.com yeah you can all spam my msn if u want

xxxxx <3 u all