PDA

View Full Version : Appartment Furniture

garyu69
07-03-05, 05:48
I've never bought anything for an appartment so i'm confused on what everything is.

I mean, you've got a gogo, and there appears to only be one type of gogo. Or is the Artifact Powergenerator a Gogo too as they are in TH. Or is that just a static item.

Then you've got different terminals, Clan terminals and faction terminals. Whats the difference? Are tehy just city coms? If so why such a price difference?

MkVenner
07-03-05, 06:03
Then you've got different terminals, Clan terminals and faction terminals. Whats the difference? Are tehy just city coms? If so why such a price difference?
dunno bout the gogu things

but the terminals all do the same thing, your paying for the style

its pretty much just a giant money sink, but what the hell, you get a cool appy out of it :p

[TgR]KILLER
07-03-05, 12:46
not really mkvenner. there is a difrence you got normal city coms ( city ) and you got wireless network things those are anticity.. like if your anticity you need a wireless one or else you can't see the doy forums.. but faction or terminal or 1 is just way bigger :p

at the gogo nope there is just 1.. brammers has like 10 of those power generator stashed in a app but they aint gogo's

Bugs Gunny
07-03-05, 13:02
Well, since i finaly got a BD epic appartement from a man, who'se doing epics like he's hooked to them (i know of noone that has done more crahn epics).
I would like to know how many cabinets etc i can place in that appartement as i feel it's time to "decorate" the place.

Original monk
07-03-05, 13:07
i love the appartments :)

altough there is one carpet that blocks you when you walk over it :/

i yust invested some cash in a via 3 appy :) really fun !

is there a limit on how much plants you can put in btw ?? i allready capped my cabinets :)

and the paintings to hang on the wall are great ! :P

(ow and when you place a secure cabinet you have to have hack specced to remove it :P cause you need to empty the drink in it before you can remove cabinets :P )

Preach
07-03-05, 13:41
Is there a way of changing the sound of the doorbell. I had a friend who left nc because his clan was talking about their doorbell noise:P

netster
07-03-05, 13:49
i allready capped my cabinets :)
there is a capp of cabinets? dawm 8| u got some pics to share with us?

CMaster
07-03-05, 14:19
Yeah. Its not that high.

Original monk
07-03-05, 14:28
there is a capp of cabinets? dawm 8| u got some pics to share with us?

when i got time ill post some pics :) i dunno the exact number of the caps, i do know that the cap should be higher lol :) im still short of cabinets :/

got me a dre-epic next to dre-HQ tough, so im happy :)

the via3 appy is my luxury appartment with everything you can imagine (i love my indoor garden hehe) my plan is to make the dre appy a wreckage of a home but with lots of storage boxes etc, like krusty's appartmentpics but then with a littlemore boxes and garbage lying around :) to stash some more junk away :)

Skusty
07-03-05, 14:37
I made a Lvl2 app in via3 to celebrate that this month ( march ) its 1year since i started to play NC and its in same door as my first NC chars base appartment was in :) Im gonna screen some, its not much furniture but im buying ;)

Heavyporker
07-03-05, 14:53
20 cabinet limit for an apartment. If you're pro-city, go shop for furniture at Via Rosso sec 1.

IceStorm
07-03-05, 17:31
Note that the 20 cabinet limit includes whatever comes with your apartment. If your starter has three permanent cabinets, you can only add 17 more.

Bugs Gunny
07-03-05, 17:36
So, one might as well buy the cheapest small appy and stack cabniets on top of each otehr if they want storage.

Rabiator
07-03-05, 23:20
So, one might as well buy the cheapest small appy and stack cabniets on top of each otehr if they want storage.

Exactly. This is what my pro-CA spy on mercury is doing:
he just adds cabinets to his Via3 beginner appy. Has a total of 8 so far and could use more...

Digital-Talios
07-03-05, 23:39
Leaving NC and later picking up AO and then back to NC i would have to say that NC has way way way better looking apartments then AO =)

l8m0n
08-03-05, 00:04
Where in DOY do you buy Terms for your app? DOY main, neg, BD sector neg, anyone know what sector?

Heavyporker
08-03-05, 00:08
BD sector furniture store does sell terminals.

They're just termed under other names, sometimes. Like clan/faction terms, like wireless R.N. station, etc etc. They're right at the top.

l8m0n
08-03-05, 00:49
Ahhh thx ;)

Dr Strange
08-03-05, 02:06
Furniture needs some work.

When you go to buy furniture, the little picture the vendor has does NOT justify what it will come out ass. What you think is a table (and is labeled "table"), comes out the size of a foot stool.

There is only one "style" of GoGuardian and it is nothing but a apt lift terminal. Why can't we buy a default GoGuardian? Or better yet ones like in TH or FA?

The terminals are a tad misleading as people have already said. Not to mention theres only 2 colors. Why can't we get terminals like the TS hq/building in Bum Asylum? (the cool redblack ones that kinda hug the wall).

Personally I think 20 cabs is not enough, theres just too much stuff a clan uses on a regular/semi-regular basis for 20 cabs to hold.

I also love my BD epic apt and have furnished it some (including box ladders to the top). But I'd still like more customization in furniture; accurate size descriptions, more than 2 color variations for most things (some have 3 colors but they are bland like black, white, gray), and more variations in models (different gogo's, tables etc).

CMaster
08-03-05, 04:27

But it is CHEAPER to buy a level 3 Plaza with its 10 cabs and then add to that than adding to the 2/4 cabs in a starter appt.

Original monk
08-03-05, 11:06
i think the powergenerator (the big blue thing that looks like a TH gogo but actually isnt a gogo) should come in yellow also :/

i have a computerroom with clanterminals, wireless devices, multiple gogo's etc ... its looks cool you see :) but euh ... everything is in yellow except the powergenerator wich is a big blue thing ...

i want a yellow powergenerator that fits the rest of my interior lol :P

IceStorm
08-03-05, 12:35
But it is CHEAPER to buy a level 3 Plaza with its 10 cabs and then add to that than adding to the 2/4 cabs in a starter appt.Not everyone wants to live in Plaza zones, though. There's also the issue of not having GG-to-cabinet access unless one places a GG in the main room of the Plaza level 3 apts.

My trader is CM and his main apt is in Mil Base. Adding DoY cabinets to my Mil Base apt looks pretty good, and I can access all of them from the GG. :-)

Sleezy Gonzales
08-03-05, 12:59
Is there a difference in amount of things you can store in small cabinets and big cabinet?

IceStorm
08-03-05, 13:04
Is there a difference in amount of things you can store in small cabinets and big cabinet?No. 33 stacks of stuff per cabinet, regardless of cabinet size.

Skusty
08-03-05, 15:04
I make apps just not to store but to can have clan partys, lom, medicares and i bougth a pp3 lvl1 app to tank so me and my clan can hide and heal there if pp3 is underattack if they need to get in to nc on anticitychar :p