PDA

View Full Version : snow + kids = not good

[TgR]KILLER
03-03-05, 20:35
just went upstairs hearing a load of kids outside.. so i looked outside out of my parents bedroom.. there's like 30 kids.. picking off snow of cars and trowing it against our window -_-

my dad went outside and said.. something to the effect of fuck off go bugger somebody else.. they just moved to the house next door and start bombing them lol..

i hope they gonna run into somebody that runs outside with a shotgun and blasts them all :p

Hell-demon
03-03-05, 20:38
Such a lovely thought

Skusty
03-03-05, 20:39
God, they only young once let em have their fun before they must work alldays and pay taxes... :angel:

Hell-demon
03-03-05, 20:41
Yeah grandpa let us young people have fun :D

darknessfairy
03-03-05, 21:35
anyone notice the "looking out of my parents bedroom" bit

unless he's really sad, i doubt he's *that* old...

jernau
03-03-05, 21:42
This ought to cheer you up : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/4297713.stm

(Anyone that believes the kid's fairy-tale needs to get out more)

MkVenner
03-03-05, 21:46
where the kid probly didnt do it by accident...the man did go a little ott...jesus...kneeing him in the face...

[TgR]KILLER
03-03-05, 21:47
lol df they know i'm 20.. well i think i'v said it in loads of threads already :p

top of the house ( attick or what was the correct word for it :p ) is my area all for meh but can't look to the front of the house so i looked trough the window of my parents bedroom on first floor :)

jernau
03-03-05, 22:19
where the kid probly didnt do it by accident...the man did go a little ott...jesus...kneeing him in the face...
Natural selection at work.

The smart kids would have legged it when the target's car started to brake. That's certainly what we did when we were kids anyway ;).

enigma_b17
03-03-05, 22:53
dont get me started on this....the trick is to get revenge. Some kid hit the side of my car with a snowball, so i went home, got some balloons, filled them with water, and drove by again, and as he poked out to throw more snow balls at my car, he got a bit of a surprise :)

imAchair
03-03-05, 23:23
my mates was throwing mud balls at my window to wake me up -_-

enigma_b17
03-03-05, 23:42
ur lucky mine threw cinder blocks

Lexxuk
03-03-05, 23:45
reminds me of when i was a kid in Penzance, threw a pebble at a friend (was next to the beach in Penzance) and the wind caught it, and it veered off course into the window of a coach, the window then disintergrating into little bits. Naturally we ran like hell :lol: :lol:

LOST
04-03-05, 00:34
reminds me of when i was a kid in Penzance...this is why you turned into a pirate.....AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRr.

Edit: sorry its seemed funny in my head. :lol:

dark_reaper
04-03-05, 02:47
Here in the south Eastern US, you are more likely to get shot by a shotgun :rolleyes: Even when you put a foot on someone's property.

Lexxuk
04-03-05, 03:15
this is why you turned into a pirate.....AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRr.

Edit: sorry its seemed funny in my head. :lol:

I'm Welsh, I turned into a she... err... nm :angel: :lol: :lol:

naimex
04-03-05, 11:56
well i think the problem with the snowball hitting the car is. if he didnt see the snowball getting thrown, it would come as a shock to him when it hit, or if he sees it late, he wont see fast enough what it is, but just react of instinct and evade it, and that could lead to a serious carcrash.

sure its a harmless snowball fight...

but who in their right minds would let kids stand throwing snowballs at eachother across a road.

"oh pooey out of snow, ahh more on street *splat*"

"*snowball flies* *snowball hits kid* *kid slips on ice* *kid lands on road* *car hits kid* *splat*"

there are parks, gardens, yards, football fields, loads of places where kids can play with the snow, have their lil fights and all that, without causing problems/bringing themselves or others in potential danger.

im not saying what the driver does was alright, i actually think he might need to go to a clinique or something for his temper, but the kid(s) where clearly not in the right place to play not only with snow, but in generel play.

and if it was only 1 kid then it makes it even stranger, since i cant see the fun in just standing throwing snowballs from one side of the street to the other.

but then again i HATE snow.

[TgR]KILLER
04-03-05, 14:15
ohh about snow and car i got a nice one as well.. not this winter but last year.. we had snow to. and the roads were 1 big icetrack. drove my parents to a birthday ( dad wanted to get drunk so i drove him there to pick them up later :p ) anyway heading back home.. it was completly dark.. was on a long road. suddenly spotted a few bikes on the side of the road.. so i could expect something..

when i drove by 3 ice balls hit my side windows.. even tho i was expecting em it scared the fuck out of me lol. wasn't just snow but ice.. damn makes a noise you don't wanna know.. but i din't go after them myself.. i aint a big hero to take on a whole group :p i just went home and called the cops to send a car over there to check it out :D

Skusty
04-03-05, 14:26
I seen people that is like 15 and 16 years old throw snowballs at school :D What shall they do on breaks lol, they allso drown girls in snow, dunno what its called in english :p

Hell-demon
04-03-05, 14:40
In english its called being a dick :D

Skusty
04-03-05, 15:41
And thats what you are :rolleyes: lol Jk