PDA

View Full Version : any dutch speaking ppl here? belge nederlanders??

SnAkE_BE
03-03-05, 19:10
ben aant zoeke naar belge en nederlanders om in den dag wa te gaan hunte in h-12 ofzo in ne rhino.
omda iedereen van de clan pas 's avonds online is.

SnAkE_BE
03-03-05, 19:18
F*C* IT

[TgR]KILLER
03-03-05, 19:24
english forum m8 so gues this gonna get locked..

try posting it in english ;) but yea i'm dutch but don't really hunt that much and i aint pro city :p

SnAkE_BE
03-03-05, 19:43
i have putted the title in english so english ppl will know they can't do anything here :)

[TgR]KILLER
03-03-05, 19:47
i have putted the title in english so english ppl will know they can't do anything here :)
yea but its an english forum so no dutch at all.. mods can't read dutch they need to be able to keep an eye on things.. 1 dutch post on a whole thread got edited.. so take it 99.9% this is gonna close.

Dr Strange
03-03-05, 19:49
english community talk ;o

the should make a misc community talk for all other languages that don't have enough players to support a single forum for that language.

Nidhogg
03-03-05, 20:00
Only English, German and French languages are accepted on these forums (on the appropriate boards). If you wish to continue this thread in English you're welcome to do so (though I reserve the right to move it to off-topic if necessary).

N

Notorious Fish
03-03-05, 20:03
Only English, German and French languages are accepted on these forums (on the appropriate boards). If you wish to continue this thread in English you're welcome to do so (though I reserve the right to move it to off-topic if necessary).

N

Danke N... Auf wiederzan... wee ok im out that is the extent of my german... oh wait vie huest du?.. DONT BANN ME PLEASE I WAS ONLY KIDDING N

Inchenzo
03-03-05, 21:12
one dutchspeekin right here :) i actually have 4 dutchspeekin in my clan :)

Notorious Fish
03-03-05, 21:33
one dutchspeekin right here :) i actually have 4 dutchspeekin in my clan :)

Is that like a dutch doctor or a dutch shoe maker?

Inchenzo
03-03-05, 21:39
Is that like a dutch doctor or a dutch shoe maker?

it's a secret...

Notorious Fish
03-03-05, 22:09
it's a secret...

Oh my bad ... 0_o