PDA

View Full Version : KK.. there's still missing/messed vendors

Heavyporker
01-03-05, 01:52
I've sent in bugreports.. but...

The Plants 'n Pottery store in Plaza Three has no vendor.

The Plaza Two Crytons Chemicals vendor (in the outlet that directly abuts the ramp) sells itemparts, not chems.

I've seen this so often that I don't bother to go anymore, but... the Crahn's Diner in Crahn Sector has a bugged female barkeeper (you can't talk to her to buy food)

MkVenner
01-03-05, 02:02
i think theres still a CA FSM in the TT HQ, that works on TT FS, so TT 90sympers have access to TT and CA FSM :p

Jesterthegreat
01-03-05, 02:53
I've sent in bugreports.. but...

The Plants 'n Pottery store in Plaza Three has no vendor.

The Plaza Two Crytons Chemicals vendor (in the outlet that directly abuts the ramp) sells itemparts, not chems.

I've seen this so often that I don't bother to go anymore, but... the Crahn's Diner in Crahn Sector has a bugged female barkeeper (you can't talk to her to buy food)

think the p1 crytons chems vendor was "busy" earlier today

CMaster
01-03-05, 04:07
While you are at it - how about guards that don't attack us if they see you shooting a mob? Especially since they all have god mode now.

Original monk
01-03-05, 12:46
and while youre at it can you guys change the missionsystem so you get 3 diffrent missions each time or a bigger list or sumthing ? about 10 orso to choose from ?

or is this part of the missions (as somekind of timesink) ... looking for a mission :/

dunno

athon
01-03-05, 20:54
If an NPC reports as "busy", log a GM request ticket (top right corner) and they'll reset it.

Athon Solo

Durandal|AI
01-03-05, 21:02
Another "MIA" NPC: One of the Recruitment Officers in CM HQ, Terra. Its quite annoying having to spend 15min to get the mission you want only to have it point to an NPC who isnt there. I already asked GMs ingame to respawn him, to no avail.

+1 for more selectable missions per window btw :rolleyes:

athon
02-03-05, 00:15
Another "MIA" NPC: One of the Recruitment Officers in CM HQ, Terra. Its quite annoying having to spend 15min to get the mission you want only to have it point to an NPC who isnt there. I already asked GMs ingame to respawn him, to no avail.

+1 for more selectable missions per window btw :rolleyes:
Are you sure he's just not somehwere other than the HQ? Back in NC1, as a CA, you'd get missions for the NPC who manned the faction desk in the con-center.

Athon Solo