PDA

View Full Version : The long goodbye

-Demon-
28-02-05, 01:37
Well that time you probably guessed from my posts the last few weeks, I'm leaving the game...not sure if for good or not.

I can safely say I have never met a more decent crowd of people in Neocron...sorry if I miss you off the list :

All of my old Clans including The Family, NDA, NCF, AYB...anymore I missed as well.

Players who have made the game for me...and mean the players, I guess they have left and there's now nothing left keeping me here.

Briefly the people I've fought with at my side,

Centuri,Polarity, Anima, Cliffraiser, Xtro, Decent, Asc , Harb, Cannings, Fenix, Rifty, Warrior, hinch, and
all the rest that clans and alliances I am sure I've missed loads but thanks for making a game great!

To the enemies: all of FF for the fun fights you let all the clans I was in have, I know we flamed each other but hell it's been fun.
DArk, FA, TA, Gang, PIMP and all the rest of guys I fought well played and glad to of sniped ya. Special bye to Kurai a worthy opponent :)

KK all I can say to you is stop making people leave like me, make the game fun again and they will come...hey I may even come back...one day...

I will probably still lurk around here for a while to catch up on progress, I'm now making my way into WoW.

So Long Neocron...it's been fun for so long, but we all have to move on sometime, I guess but KK/10actle sort it out and make it fun and we will return.

Demon/Janson Veers/Demon Tank

MkVenner
28-02-05, 01:39
dammnit another one gone...

later dude :(

enigma_b17
28-02-05, 01:41
jezus krist this game is screwed lol

[edit] good luck with stuff :)

Eddie
28-02-05, 01:54
Sorry to hear another old timer go.