PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Community Talk

Tratos
28-02-05, 00:34
Well in just over an hour my posting writes will be revoked as if i recall correctly theres a little system on this here forum that deactivates unsubscribed tied forum accounts when the time runs out i guess i fall into that category :)

I really have enjoyed this game in my time here since 2003 and have enjoyed being in this community which in my opinion is one of the best MMO communitys around but sadly im a student and so have no money to pay for two MMOs at once and as i havnt been playing Neocron for a hand full of weeks now and im currently enjoying WoW to some extent this account had to go :( i love the concept behind Neocron but due to lack of stuff on KKs part the game sort of slowed down and stopped for me (in no way a flame there mind) i do think KK will get this game somewhere someday and i really hope they do as they have improved alot since last year inregards to info updates and quality of there working but thats enough of that :)

So Adios people alot of the people ive played with have left that being another reason for my lack of playing but a big Adios to the following:

Clans:
FLUX Members,
Phoenix Ltd Members,
DarK (late 03) Members,
CAD Members.
and pretty much everyone ive known in game, lol

Goodbye Community Talk thanks for having me :p if you do wanna get in contact with me (doubt it like :p :lol: ) i'll still be checking out this forum pretty often as im an NC whore at heart and will be trying to help out Newbies in there little corner (if one of the mods doesnt apply the new revoking act on meh :) ) so feel free to PM me :) or you can natter to me on MSN (PM me) or visit me on my forum (http://www.broken-reality.org/forum) as im there quite often, lol

See you in the newbie area :p if i have the cash or get bored of WoW or i get withdrawls from the Neocrack i'll be back ;) so see you then :)

So Adios From:

Tratos
Tratos Skarn
Logos Vaughan
Colonel Barter
Voren Kain
Quoth
Q ;)

:eek: Only an hour 30 to go, unless Nid drops the hammer :p

-------------------------------------------------
For those who couldnt be bothered to read the post :p
See Ya
Q

Asurmen Spec Op
28-02-05, 00:36
to bad, I liked you

Ascension
28-02-05, 00:36
Well, I was really expecting this heh! :( I knew u aint played in months, so i'll prb c ya in WoW.. lets pick flowers? ;)

Tratos
28-02-05, 00:37
Well, I was really expecting this heh! :( I knew u aint played in months, so i'll prb c ya in WoW.. lets pick flowers? ;)
sad thing is :( i am actualy a herbalist, rofl :lol:

to bad, I liked you

Ascension
28-02-05, 00:40

Well, I'm gonna order my copy soon its a toss up between a car and Wow... so I'll wait for wow me thinks ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
28-02-05, 00:42

enigma_b17
28-02-05, 00:48
bb tratos :/, ave fun in what ever else u do

MkVenner
28-02-05, 01:04
goddamn....

cya dude :(

goodluck for the future mate

Tostino
28-02-05, 01:06
Bye man :(.

[TgR]KILLER
28-02-05, 01:17
bye bye m8y.. somebody on irc just said this..

[23:24:16] <Tepa> new crack now wowcrack

gues its kinda true.. din't play it tho, aint gonna play wow eighter i'm not gaming alot anymore.. anyway.. alot of people leaving to wow making the servers empty havent seen an op war in a week or so. getting bored.. won't leave for a while tho account has months on it at least so things can change ;)

anyway i knew you from pluto / phoenix.. you'll be back :p

MkVenner
28-02-05, 01:19
yeah places are seeming alot more deserted...

tho you're all stuck with me until the end :p

that is unless something drastic happens o_O

naimex
28-02-05, 01:25
bye tratos ill miss you :(

(what happened to your bananas?)

Nidhogg
28-02-05, 02:11
Leaving thread, closed.

N