View Full Version : England some - Ireland more

Dribble Joy
27-02-05, 19:05
Goddamit.

No comment about the disallowed stuff, england were just crap.

MkVenner
27-02-05, 19:09
if you're talking about what i think you're talking about twas disapointing....3 in a row now...meh

LOST
27-02-05, 20:00
wooden spoon anyone ?
-im sure they'll try to beat italy 8|

Lexxuk
27-02-05, 23:13
Boy am I glad I'm Welsh :p France, England, two majors out of the way, Scotland next, should be interested but I expect it to be a very physical match, Wales are on a high after just beating France (damn good game) Scotland are looking to win cause they need to win. Then its Ireland, who Wales will totally thrash :p

Opar
28-02-05, 00:01
Goddamit.

No comment about the disallowed stuff, england were just crap.

No, they werent crap. Not at all.

They were always within touching distance of IReland, and could've easily scored in those last few minutes.

Cuetos try should of been allowed anyway, he was onside. Easily. Lewsy should've scored when England drove over in the dying minutes.

So, no way were England shit. 80 minutes of constant running and bashing into big guys, I couldn't even manage 60 when I played for Thornhill, I think England deserve a little more than some randomer calling them shit. (no disrespect DJ)

Dribble Joy
28-02-05, 02:03
They should have done a lot better, that's all.

LOST
28-02-05, 02:14
didnt watch it because of the football, but i read the team sheet.
not sure what is up with england since the mass retirements...there are some fantastic players.....

wales v ireland for the grand slam could be intresting :rolleyes:
-deff. a game for the pub.

Lexxuk
28-02-05, 04:35
wales v ireland for the grand slam could be intresting :rolleyes:
-deff. a game for the pub.

wales already beat the six nations champs and the world champs, so I think they are favourites :p

enigma_b17
28-02-05, 11:22
pwned tbh :P

go lads :D

Capt. Rik
28-02-05, 11:51
**********, crap refereeing - it's turning into football :(

Edit:

ooh the forum blocked my naughty word :eek: